PDA

View Full Version : Question about Falz Elder :3

frheekier
Apr 19, 2014, 05:44 PM
Is it true that if you destroy more of falz's arms, you get more rare drops???

Skyly HUmar
Apr 19, 2014, 05:48 PM
no, the giant 10 arm banana monster has a chance to drop all his weapons if you kill him, breaking arms just gives you a chance to get his useless units.

UnLucky
Apr 19, 2014, 06:26 PM
Rare unit drops!

And meseta

Nothing else, not even pyroxene

Sanguine2009
Apr 19, 2014, 06:29 PM
yup just rare units(ones that are pretty awful), if you are concerned about efficiency its best to just burn him down asap. though his arms DO take more damage so if they are already exposed might as well hit them just dont go out of ya way to wait for them to expose themself

LordKaiser
Apr 19, 2014, 06:36 PM
So all this time I was getting angry over nothing?

Skyly HUmar
Apr 19, 2014, 06:38 PM
So all this time I was getting angry over nothing?

pretty much.

Vetur
Apr 19, 2014, 10:25 PM
People tell me to aim for the uppermost arms(and avoid the lowermost) for better drops, but I don't know/remember specifically what it gives for those upper arms.

UnLucky
Apr 19, 2014, 10:28 PM
The upper arms are only vulnerable during Shock, so you should prioritize them over the other ones that you can kill during his normal attack patterns.

They still only drop the units, though.

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2014, 10:57 PM
People tell me to aim for the uppermost arms(and avoid the lowermost) for better drops, but I don't know/remember specifically what it gives for those upper arms.

The two lowest arm are unbreakable.
Breaking the arm just give you a chance to get 10* unit, get 5 to trade for 30 grinder or a photon crystal?

Zorafim
Apr 20, 2014, 12:37 AM
Can we all agree that full breaks are just a waste of time now, and just kill bosses as quickly as possible?

strikerhunter
Apr 20, 2014, 12:40 AM
Can we all agree that full breaks are just a waste of time now, and just kill bosses as quickly as possible?

When it comes to Elder, yes but for others..............maybe but that depends if the weapons are tied to parts (like elder pain from Hunar's broken sword, etc.)

Grady219
Apr 20, 2014, 06:49 AM
Breaking parts on anything in the game gives you a higher chance for their units. Breaking parts also gives you more drops therefore it's more efficient to break the parts if you are able to.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 20, 2014, 07:39 AM
Breaking parts on anything in the game gives you a higher chance for their units. Breaking parts also gives you more Meseta therefore it's more efficient to break the parts if you are able to.fixed it :wacko:

Skyly HUmar
Apr 20, 2014, 02:23 PM
Unless you want units or an elder pain from hunar, it is more efficient to just flat out kill every boss because it makes the run faster, you wont miss that 1+1 meseta anyway.

Dark Matter
Apr 20, 2014, 02:54 PM
The only thing to really understand from all of this is.

Breaking arms does not give you rare weapons.

Breaking arms only give you units and mesata etc.

People do it for the reason it makes the EQ easier.

Others continue to do it as an act of tradition.

People continue to do it for the reason that they still believe it or they haven't been informed.

Then there are just some with OCD who will rage and cry when they even miss one arm.

GreenArcher
Apr 21, 2014, 09:20 AM
You should be breaking parts on bosses such as quartz dragon, fang banthers, vol dragon. More junk drops, more chances at souls.

Daiyousei
Apr 21, 2014, 09:27 AM
You should be breaking parts on bosses such as quartz dragon, fang banthers, vol dragon. More junk drops, more chances at souls.

Not to mention those sweet stat 3s along with soul, even if no soul I can make a lot with power, stamina, etc 3

Coatl
Apr 21, 2014, 09:32 AM

Idk. I get irked when someone kills Vardher without breaking anything. His parts drop *10s. But it is important to not make a boss battle drag on either. Other bosses also drop weapons by breaking their parts, but they often are neglibe.