PDA

View Full Version : Flame Garmet for trade

MirrorminD
Apr 15, 2003, 11:57 AM
Just as the title says, I have a flame garmet for trade.

***I am really looking for Sealed-J, Madam's Parasol and Fork

.:MirrorminD:.

Chris_Soul
Apr 15, 2003, 12:07 PM
when were the flame garments found and have they been duped yet?

MirrorminD
Apr 15, 2003, 12:10 PM
hmmm I am not sure, I hope mine isn't duped. I traded a PoM and a curst for it.

Mag_Launcher
Apr 15, 2003, 12:20 PM
Hope it isn't duped? It's been mass duped like a mofo, so you got screwed over. And easter egg WILL be mine soon, and I will have plenty of easter uber rares to trade.

Loftgroover
Apr 15, 2003, 12:22 PM
they arent found.

its a hacked item...yours will be a dupe.

But then I doubt your PoM and Evil Curst were legit so not to worry!

MirrorminD
Apr 15, 2003, 12:28 PM
WTF is this crap, you guys sure don't know how to welcome someone. Damn my first post offering a FG that I looked my arse off for, cuz i saw some members need it, and what happens i get flamed by a bunch of wanna-be show offs. Then you go on to tell me my Curst or PoM are duped too. Seriously don't even reply to my post if your not interested, the TOPIC says trades (not flames). It's sad when some members do nothing but put down others

DarKnightCecil
Apr 15, 2003, 01:02 PM
Loftgroover, stfu we dont need your imput if its real or duped understand? This is a trade post not the cheating forums where you can flame about duped items and shit.

Show some respect, and FYI how the hell do you know FG isnt released yet? You state that the item cant be found yet it had to be released to be found in the first place since there is no cheat devices on the gc.

Enough said, let the bid/trade continue without flame from n00bs like Loftgroover.

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
i agree with cecil and mirror
if you dont want the item, dont post

i know how you feel mirror, i put up a trade forum and all i got was flames

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 01:18 PM
oh and btw mirror, welcome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Loftgroover
Apr 15, 2003, 02:00 PM
You state that the item cant be found yet it had to be released to be found in the first place since there is no cheat devices on the gc.

you make that statement and call me a n00b? lol

Aside from the fact the GC has an action replay to disprove 1 half of your statement there is a pink sato doing the rounds with 200 mind...items can be hacked y`know. Thankfully its not an easy process tho.

So firstly I say to you "stfu" until you have a clue what you are talking about.

Secondly I apologise to Mirror and say WELCOME!

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 02:08 PM
Alright there is way too much of this on these forums.
Let's just all chill.

If garment is hacked, its hacked. Either way, the way you use the item doesnt change. You can get messed up for having a hacked item, yea, but honestly, if you have a frozen shooter dupe, does it change the fact that it can help you rippppp up Ult. mode?

Yea 30% of the good rares I use are probably dupe, but it doesnt mean I want to be a duper or hacker or what have you. So lets not judge anyone because they own a dupe/hack. Come on, no use for arguements, especially on the net.

MirrorminD
Apr 15, 2003, 02:19 PM
eheh thanks for the welcome guys, well this thread sure turned from trading lol. I have been playing PSO for about 3 months and jsut got online about 3 weeks ago so i am still new to all this. but thanks for the welcome

DarKnightCecil
Apr 15, 2003, 02:21 PM
On 2003-04-15 12:00, Loftgroover wrote:

You state that the item cant be found yet it had to be released to be found in the first place since there is no cheat devices on the gc.

you make that statement and call me a n00b? lol

Aside from the fact the GC has an action replay to disprove 1 half of your statement there is a pink sato doing the rounds with 200 mind...items can be hacked y`know. Thankfully its not an easy process tho.

So firstly I say to you "stfu" until you have a clue what you are talking about.

Secondly I apologise to Mirror and say WELCOME!

First off, i will admit that Action Replay IS in fact out. But, there is no CODES out for action replay. That does not work with pso, only gameshark and code breaker work for pso and gameshark hardly works at all.

If there is codes out there so you say then i ask you, where are they? You cant find web sites with them on it and no one knows codes. The fact is, if it was out then you would see people cheating FAR worse then making items.

That is not the case because there are no codes out for it. Second of all, do you have any idea how long it took to make the item mod code for dreamcast pso? or dreamcast pso v2? You dont know do you? Might i add the fact that the action replay has been out for what? a month? 2 at the most.

People wouldnt even know where to begin making codes with it for one, its VERY different from any other cheat device and uses different sets of numbers instead of the cheat devices used on dreamcast.

I believe she got it FAIR and i also believe it is in fact REAL. End of story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarKnightCecil on 2003-04-15 12:24 ]</font>

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 02:31 PM
First off, i will admit that Action Replay IS in fact out. But, there is no CODES out for action replay. That does not work with pso, only gameshark and code breaker work for pso and gameshark hardly works at all.

If there is codes out there so you say then i ask you, where are they? You cant find web sites with them on it and no one knows codes. The fact is, if it was out then you would see people cheating FAR worse then making items.

That is not the case because there are no codes out for it. Second of all, do you have any idea how long it took to make the item mod code for dreamcast pso? or dreamcast pso v2? You dont know do you? Might i add the fact that the action replay has been out for what? a month? 2 at the most.

People wouldnt even know where to begin making codes with it for one, its VERY different from any other cheat device and uses different sets of numbers instead of the cheat devices used on dreamcast.

I believe she got it FAIR and i also believe it is in fact REAL. End of story.

RIGHT ON!! Codejunkies wont make codes for PSO because its online. And i think others dont want to make a code because of the risk it runs for fucking up pso. Good way to get banned tho. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

uriel
Apr 15, 2003, 02:48 PM
this is not normally my kind of thing to reply to, but the flame garment is just not out yet. Im not criticizing anyone for duping or for owning dupes but thats simply the case here. items can be created, its just pretty difficult, or rather, takes a fair amount of know how. ask barubary, who aparently is the resident psow l33t guy. but yeah, i know someone who hex edits so... It can be done, and has been in the case of the much coveted but sadly not yet officially released flame garment. theyll probably never release the thing now, so this type of thing will be the only way to get it. nice to see someone has faith (so did i when i got online). welcome mirror, and dont take this the wrong way.

MirrorminD
Apr 15, 2003, 02:53 PM
Well if that is the case, I had no idea. I saw a few requests for it and a few offers for it. Whenever I am in the lobby of Vega they are always asking for it, so i hopped in the game and i saw someone wearing it so i asked what it was (i never saw it til then just like the sealed J i still think thats a myth http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) well i started talking to him and so we traded.

****Once again guys thanks for the mostly warm welcome

magi_drakee
Apr 15, 2003, 03:02 PM
No problem.

I would've been interested in it, only my characters are low level so most rare armor is pretty useless to me. Is there anything else you're lookin for?

ArthurCollector
Apr 15, 2003, 03:22 PM
Loftgroover, you're not welcome here, plz, go back to your lair: The cheaters room