PDA

View Full Version : The 19th PSO2 NICO NICO LIVE has been announced!

Manta Oyamada
Apr 21, 2014, 12:24 PM
Main topic on the upcoming LIVE STREAM will be "12 VERSUS NEW DARK FALZ!" - Not Falz Anger which will be included on this week's MASSIVE UPDATE, but a real NEW DARK FALZ which might be called "Arks Annihilation" Emergency Quest.

Broadcast Date: April 27, 2014 @ 15:00~16:30 (GMT+9)
Live Broadcast Channel Link: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv176156491

NOTE: You don't need to be a premium member to able to view the vid, but the service is first-come-first-serve basis so you might be able to connect during the broadcasting hours.

by junko

Mysterious-G
Apr 21, 2014, 01:00 PM
I am sincerely enjoying these broadcasts (mainly due to Ash) and the fact that they've been bringing us more of them, but lately they've become the most engaging part of this game, and that's a bummer. I am not even sure why I am making this post; it feels so negative. I just hope Wednesday's update delivers.

Shinamori
Apr 21, 2014, 01:23 PM
Ah, dammit, I gotta work sunday...

Kilich
Apr 21, 2014, 02:15 PM
Well, now. Sasuga, SEGA.

cheapgunner
Apr 21, 2014, 02:22 PM
Nice. Hopefully this new Falz gives us a bit more of a challenge (which I somewhat doubt).

Kilich
Apr 21, 2014, 02:37 PM
Nice. Hopefully this new Falz gives us a bit more of a challenge (which I somewhat doubt).

Here we go again. Well, I'm sure they know the difference between hard and rabid\annoying, so it'll be fine.

Also, having a hard Falz is the same as TD2, where only preset mps can achieve decent success, while most pubs range from half hp to 1%.

cheapgunner
Apr 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
Here we go again. Well, I'm sure they know the difference between hard and rabid\annoying, so it'll be fine.

Also, having a hard Falz is the same as TD2, where only preset mps can achieve decent success, while most pubs range from half hp to 1%.

Just give the new Falz diff. forme changes during the fight that resist either striking, range or technic based damage while out and that will do for now.

Rakurai
Apr 21, 2014, 03:31 PM
Wonder if they're going to be fighting Falz itself or that random bird Darker boss that's fought prior.

Kilich
Apr 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
Just give the new Falz diff. forme changes during the fight that resist either striking, range or technic based damage while out and that will do for now.

And make most players in mp suffer in the first two phases. Unless they'll do so much that they'll ignore resist.