PDA

View Full Version : Dat OTP storage

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 22, 2014, 07:20 PM
That OTP storage sure is a sweet deal. What are you guys thinking?

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
Not worth the trouble

Kikikiki
Apr 22, 2014, 07:23 PM
What troubles?

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 22, 2014, 07:25 PM
Nope. Worth the "trouble" :-D I mean I got lockout once, but it's fine after I send a request to secureOTP. Vita players won't prompt for OTP btw :-)

Kikikiki
Apr 22, 2014, 07:27 PM
I swear I have never ran into any troubles with OTP. What are you doing wrong in your cases? Mind sharing so I can prevent them?

HiOc
Apr 22, 2014, 07:29 PM
My OTP worked during registration but wouldn't work when I tried to login to PSO2.

Now, I'm locked out....

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 22, 2014, 07:39 PM
Well, the reason OTP fails is because time and date in your phone and current time is different. Try to update your phone's time thru wifi/3g or set it correctly.

To ge out of locked out, you need to send e-mail to secure OTP Support:

*straight from PSO2's FAQ page
SecureOTP Support Center
Support Hours: (I except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, company holidays) 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays
E-mail: [email protected]

Include your serial code and nickname. phone brand and model is optional

Shinamori
Apr 22, 2014, 07:50 PM
OTP seems like it's too much trouble.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Apr 22, 2014, 07:52 PM
Not really. You link them up, and you just put in the password given to you from the App.

You can disable it whenever you want also.

Kikikiki
Apr 22, 2014, 07:53 PM
Typically, your best bet is to save all the relevant in formation - which includes either your nickname or your serial number, the secret question & answer, and the passcode lock if you happen to set it up - to somewhere else safe, so the next time you lose your device, you can just always restore your account on your new device. I've tried switching accounts between my current phone, another one, and BlueStacks. No problems have popped up so far.

Skyly
Apr 22, 2014, 08:05 PM
What's the name of the otp app on iOs? I'm already 500 capped. Saved all my 7-9 stars

Horo The Wise Wolf
Apr 22, 2014, 08:06 PM
i-secure OTP

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2014, 08:06 PM
The hell is OTP storage?

I take it this isn't the same "OTP" weeaboos use to signify their stupid 'shipping' pairs.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Apr 22, 2014, 08:07 PM
The hell is OTP storage?

I take it this isn't the same "OTP" weeaboos use to signify their stupid 'shipping' pairs.

Sega announced that One Time Password users get an extra storage bank good for 200 places.

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 08:10 PM
The hell is OTP storage?

It's one of the bonus that Sega is giving to people that use the iOS/Android OTP system, not related to the Android game PSO2es

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2014, 08:10 PM
I don't know anything about smartphone apps, but all right, I'll accept that explanation.

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 08:12 PM
I don't know anything about smartphone apps, but all right, I'll accept that explanation.

Here is the Bumped guide to sign-up for OTP
http://bumped.org/psublog/otp-one-time-password-registration-guide-for-pso2/

Basicly, after today's update, OTP user will get access to an extra 200 item storage box, along with the monthly reward.

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2014, 08:14 PM
I don't own a smartphone. I was just curious as to what 'OTP' stood for.

Yden
Apr 22, 2014, 08:18 PM

One time passwords are becoming a big thing these days especially with online banking as well as email accounts. Google offers a service with gmail where logins from untrusted locations will prompt for a second password which is either texted to you or gotten via an app. Since people tend to be connected to their phones at all times, this is meant to keep anyone other than the account holder from accessing the accounts.

schnee4
Apr 22, 2014, 08:24 PM
poor players never heard OTP since poor person have no valuable to protect :)
maybe enter 6 digit number from smartphone too much calorie for fat player?

btw-Niji
Apr 22, 2014, 08:29 PM
I agree.

BIG OLAF
Apr 22, 2014, 08:32 PM

I wonder why Mr. Synthetic here just randomly decided to start pretending to use broken, Google Translate-style 'English' out of nowhere. He was posting normally a month ago.

Well, y'know."Normally."

Lego
Apr 22, 2014, 08:33 PM
pso2 is pedo simulator online duhh

Shinamori
Apr 22, 2014, 08:37 PM
I don't have a smart phone anyways.

Punisher106
Apr 22, 2014, 08:45 PM
I tried setting up the OTP. First couple attempts were a combination of letters and numbers. I realize the error thrown is something about incorrect characters being used. So I go just with numbers, and I get “ワンタイムパスワードの認証に失敗しました。連続で認証に失敗するとロックがかかります。ご利用方法をご 確認ください。”. This sounds like something along the lines of incorrect credentials or something, but I put the serial number correctly. Can I get some help?

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 22, 2014, 09:15 PM
Hmm not sure if you get that error after you setup OTP, but it the errors warns you about consecutive mistyping of one-time password will result in lockout.

HiOc
Apr 22, 2014, 09:26 PM
I tried setting up the OTP. First couple attempts were a combination of letters and numbers. I realize the error thrown is something about incorrect characters being used. So I go just with numbers, and I get “ワンタイムパスワードの認証に失敗しました。連続で認証に失敗するとロックがかかります。ご利用方法をご 確認ください。”. This sounds like something along the lines of incorrect credentials or something, but I put the serial number correctly. Can I get some help?

Use the 6 digit code provided in the app.

jooozek
Apr 22, 2014, 09:27 PM
question: can you unlink OTP without having to contact the japanese support of the OTP provider? in case of a lockout i mean

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 09:33 PM
question: can you unlink OTP without having to contact the japanese support of the OTP provider? in case of a lockout i mean

The guide on bumped explains how to unlink
http://bumped.org/psublog/otp-one-time-password-registration-guide-for-pso2/

jooozek
Apr 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
ic, 200 storage space is damn nice so guess i'll give it a try once the servers go live

Tomo-Kinji
Apr 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
Tried that, didn't work. You really need to contact secureOTP support e-mail to unlink OTP. It's fast and easy so it's not much of an effort, provided that you provide correct info (nickname and serial number). I've only locked out for 1hr and took me 15mins to unlink.

moorebounce
Apr 22, 2014, 09:39 PM
Not worth the trouble

Co-signed

On top of having to use your cell phone you still had to enter the code at the visiphone. If it got rid of the visiphone code I'd still be using it. Again not worth the trouble.

holmwood
Apr 22, 2014, 10:28 PM
I tried it hoping to get that elusive 1 day premium ticket just in case OTP derps again. Can't remove it because I forgot all essential info. :'D More storage is the next best thing.

Kikikiki
Apr 22, 2014, 11:04 PM
Co-signed

On top of having to use your cell phone you still had to enter the code at the visiphone. If it got rid of the visiphone code I'd still be using it. Again not worth the trouble.

Visiphone code is the seperate code called One Time Trading Password. It has nothing to do with the One Time Password used to log in. I don't know what gibberish are you talking about.

moorebounce
Apr 23, 2014, 12:33 AM
Visiphone code is the seperate code called One Time Trading Password. It has nothing to do with the One Time Password used to log in. I don't know what gibberish are you talking about.

I don't really care about the differences. My point is still it's not worth the trouble. I don't want to have to keep putting in all these passwords to play the game. If you can't understand that and think it's gibberish I don't know what to tell you.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 23, 2014, 12:42 AM
I'm going to file this under 'don't need,' personally.

TaigaUC
Apr 23, 2014, 01:05 AM
I don't understand why it's called One Time Password when you have to use it every time.
Out of curiosity, does the OTP app work with Bluestacks?

Misaki Ki
Apr 23, 2014, 01:34 AM
Does it work like premium's storage, when you let it expire? As in, you can remove items even if you don't have it active.

Sandmind
Apr 23, 2014, 01:39 AM
Does it work like premium's storage, when you let it expire? As in, you can remove items even if you don't have it active.

We will know in the next few days. Peoples will surely test by banking monomates or something.

Kikikiki
Apr 23, 2014, 02:19 AM
I don't really care about the differences.

Yeah.

Sizustar
Apr 23, 2014, 02:27 AM
I don't understand why it's called One Time Password when you have to use it every time.

Because the password only work the one time you log in.

UnLucky
Apr 23, 2014, 02:29 AM
Co-signed

I thought they said that the item trading password would not be imposed on OTP users?

Because the password only works one time. It always changes so even if someone steals it, they can't use it.

TaigaUC
Apr 23, 2014, 02:47 AM
Oh, I see. I keep thinking it means "only needs to be used once", not "can only be used once".

musicmf
Apr 23, 2014, 03:44 AM

This is what I want to know too.

I want to turn on the OTP, Store 200 items from my basic storage into my OTP Storage, then turn off the OTP.
Hopefully letting me just keep those 200 items in my OTP Storage until I need them. (When I buy premium to turn all 10/11* items I'm storing into passes, or something)

Do you guys think that is whatwhat everyone who finds OTPs "Not worth the trouble" should do with this?

Yden
Apr 23, 2014, 04:38 AM
Co-signed

I was able to disable to the visiphone code after I activated my OTP. There was an option to the bottom right to remove it.

omgwtflolbbl
Apr 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
Hmm, now to hope that I will still be able to have access to OTP storage even after changing ships...

Not as a means to transfer stuff, but that I actually have access at all to a separate version, since I know regularly buying extra storage space doesn't work that way.

Punisher106
Apr 23, 2014, 10:24 AM
I took advantage of this because my storage space never goes below 185, and ends up becoming full frequently. HiOc, thanks for your help. That worked.

Rayden
Apr 23, 2014, 10:31 AM
Does anyone have SecureOTP working with BlueStacks? I've installed it, but every time I run it I just get "System error.[600]" and every time I try to create an account I just get "Info You entered is incorrect.[001]" both before and after I actually enter my details.

thu2468
Apr 23, 2014, 10:32 AM
what would happen if i disable OTP while i have items in the OTP storage?

Punisher106
Apr 23, 2014, 11:17 AM
Okay, so I try entering my OTP upon login, and I get a 698 error. What does this mean?

Never mind, had to refresh the code in my SecureOTP.

Triple_S
Apr 23, 2014, 11:47 AM
Does anyone have SecureOTP working with BlueStacks? I've installed it, but every time I run it I just get "System error.[600]" and every time I try to create an account I just get "Info You entered is incorrect.[001]" both before and after I actually enter my details.

Same here, actually. Would appreciate some assistance.

Husq
Apr 23, 2014, 01:15 PM
SecureOTP android only work with devices that has an imei. You need a phone, or tablet that can support 3G/4G. Alternatively just get one of those 3 otp token listed on the pso2 site.

Rayden
Apr 23, 2014, 01:20 PM
SecureOTP android only work with devices that has an imei. You need a phone, or tablet that can support 3G/4G.
So there's no way to get it to work with BlueStacks? I was sure I'd read here that it worked...

Alternatively just get one of those 3 otp token listed on the pso2 site.
Could you explain this a bit more please?

Husq
Apr 23, 2014, 01:50 PM
So there's no way to get it to work with BlueStacks? I was sure I'd read here that it worked...
Maybe if you get a 3g/4g adapter it might work, but for that same money you probably can get a cheap android phone, like a moto g, plus you know it will definitely work.

Could you explain this a bit more please?

A simple OTP token is basically a small device with as LCD screen and a button, you press the button and it generates the one time unique code. It is basically the same as those OTP apps, but instead of using your phones, you use a simple code generating device.

http://pso2.jp/players/security/onetime/
Problem is that only the bruce key c200 looks to be reliable and unfortunately it is temporary out of stock on amazon.jp

DJcooltrainer
Apr 23, 2014, 02:07 PM
Same here, actually. Would appreciate some assistance.

I'm having the same issue, but I'm using an actual smartphone, not Bluestacks. Should have removed OTP before flashing ROM's but everyone made it seem like it's no big deal to switch to a new device :/

The_Brimada
Apr 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
Kept getting error 600 on my phone at first, but it started working on its own now. Glorious glorious storage space!

Rayden
Apr 23, 2014, 02:17 PM
Aha, I found the post where someone said it's working with BlueStacks: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125788&postcount=10

I guess I'll send him a PM...

Edit: Okay, now mine's just mysteriously started working like the above poster? Maybe the SecureOTP service itself was having problems.

Edit 2: Now the SecureOTP thing says my coupon code is incorrect (error 142) even though I'm copying it exactly. I don't seem to be able to generate a new one from the one-time coupon site... Sighhhhhhhh.

Edit 3: So now I restarted the app and it's showing my serial number as though it did accept the coupon code. :wacko: I probably shouldn't be using such an unreliable thing for my account...

Edit 4: Success! I now have my OTP storage.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 23, 2014, 02:21 PM
I just rebooted my phone and it works now, should have done that in the first place haha.

musicmf
Apr 23, 2014, 03:25 PM
what would happen if i disable OTP while i have items in the OTP storage?

Well, because I wanted to know the answer, I tried it out.

- I Turned on OTP
- I put a Moon Atomizer into the OTP Storage
- I Turned off OTP
- I could not put anything else into OTP Storage, but I was able to take out my Moon Atomizer

So unless sega screws up and accidently deletes ff14 the OTP Storage, it seems like it might be a good way to just free up storage space.
(Yay, I'm at <40 on my character, and <70 on my storage again!)

Skyly
Apr 23, 2014, 03:35 PM
I've downloaded the app but just skeptical about using it. If everything is synced and stuff will the otp password always be the same? Or does it work like you hit the refresh button to generate the otp password every time you logon?

darkepyonuk
Apr 23, 2014, 03:47 PM
Ive been trying to use otp android but whenever I do it it says "the information you entered is not valid" before I even put anything in and comes up with error code 001 and 600, help pkease?

DJcooltrainer
Apr 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
I've downloaded the app but just skeptical about using it. If everything is synced and stuff will the otp password always be the same? Or does it work like you hit the refresh button to generate the otp password every time you logon?

You create a nickname with a security question/answer. If you switch devices (or reformat), you'll have to have the nickname and answer to sync it to the new device. I'd also recommend keeping track of your serial number.

Once it's synced to your phone, you just open the app and tap the refresh button to get a new key. It has a copy/paste function which is handy for PSO2es.

I registered my OTP on my new phone when I got it last week, and I just flashed a new ROM. I was getting error 001 when trying to restore my account, which I was able to fix by rebooting the phone.

It's a nice little security feature to have, and an extra 200 storage is a nice bonus. You CAN lock yourself out of your account if you don't know what you're doing. The only way to get back in if you do that is to contact the SecureOTP or Sega ID support, which require you to use some Japanese.

I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried I had locked myself out of my SegaID earlier when I was having problems restoring my OTP account on my phone.

chaoko99
Apr 23, 2014, 04:37 PM
what is "OTP storage"?

musicmf
Apr 23, 2014, 04:59 PM
what is "OTP storage"?
[SPOILER-BOX]

The hell is OTP storage?

Sega announced that One Time Password users get an extra storage bank good for 200 places.

One time passwords are becoming a big thing these days especially with online banking as well as email accounts. Google offers a service with gmail where logins from untrusted locations will prompt for a second password which is either texted to you or gotten via an app. Since people tend to be connected to their phones at all times, this is meant to keep anyone other than the account holder from accessing the accounts.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I understand not reading a 43 page thread, but this thread isn't anywhere near that long yet. Furthermore, all of the above quoted information could have been found on just page 2.
Not to mention the information would have been pretty easy to gleam from Google (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pso2+otp).

It's amazing how little work some people put into getting information...

Skyly
Apr 23, 2014, 10:28 PM
Currently trying to register an account with i-SecureOTP and I keep getting an error message when clicking 'account' inside the app?..

dr apocalipsis
Apr 24, 2014, 12:52 PM
Close and open the application until it works. It's that unreliable.

I put 200 items there and will cancel it, hope it doesn't dissapear into oblivion.

Walkure
Apr 24, 2014, 12:58 PM
So, if I'm reading the OTP guide right, the main thing preventing you from getting locked the hell out of your account if your OTP phone dies is that the OTP app itself is something you can log into from any device. There's no emergency password removal system like Google or FFXIV have.

Soooooo

Doesn't that limit the security of the OTP itself? I mean, I guess getting your OTP account compromised as well is about as likely as them uncovering wherever you stored your emergency removal codes on other OTP verifications. Still seems odd that you could theoretically log in on someone else's phone and get the OTP needed.

Yden
Apr 24, 2014, 01:25 PM
So, if I'm reading the OTP guide right, the main thing preventing you from getting locked the hell out of your account if your OTP phone dies is that the OTP app itself is something you can log into from any device. There's no emergency password removal system like Google or FFXIV have.

Soooooo

Doesn't that limit the security of the OTP itself? I mean, I guess getting your OTP account compromised as well is about as likely as them uncovering wherever you stored your emergency removal codes on other OTP verifications. Still seems odd that you could theoretically log in on someone else's phone and get the OTP needed.

The reason OTP are seen as more secure is because they're on a physical device someone owns, whether it's a phone or a standalone device like Blizzard's authenticator. Most of the time, hackers don't know the person they're hacking in real life because accounts and passwords are gotten via trojans, phishing scams, or just plain mass brute force attacks. There's little to no chance they'd be able to get their hands on the source of the OTP or hell even know which phone is attached to what account if they do happen to get their hands on one.

silo1991
Apr 24, 2014, 10:49 PM
OTP whats does that mean and about the OTP storage , is it safe for use?

Lyrise
Apr 25, 2014, 01:51 AM
Ive been trying to use otp android but whenever I do it it says "the information you entered is not valid" before I even put anything in and comes up with error code 001 and 600, help pkease?

That only happens if you are using an android device with no SIM card functionality (i.e. 90% of all android tablets) - there's no way around this as SecureOTP makes it a requirement that you have a SIM card inserted. So you might want to try a different device if you're able to.

doomdragon83
Apr 25, 2014, 03:18 AM
Well, because I wanted to know the answer, I tried it out.

- I Turned on OTP
- I put a Moon Atomizer into the OTP Storage
- I Turned off OTP
- I could not put anything else into OTP Storage, but I was able to take out my Moon Atomizer

So unless sega screws up and accidently deletes ff14 the OTP Storage, it seems like it might be a good way to just free up storage space.
(Yay, I'm at <40 on my character, and <70 on my storage again!)
I don't have OTP but I knew this was the case. There are no restrictions on removing items from any storage. If your Premium/extra storage/OTP expires, then you simply can't deposit any more items, but withdrawals can always be done.

Same logic applies for My Shop, once that expires, nothing stops you from withdrawing stuff out of your shop. My Room (not talking about mini room) as well, if you are in your room when your access expires, you can stay there as long as you want/can but once you leave, you need to reacquire access to get back in.

NotRankin
Apr 25, 2014, 03:59 AM
That only happens if you are using an android device with no SIM card functionality (i.e. 90% of all android tablets) - there's no way around this as SecureOTP makes it a requirement that you have a SIM card inserted. So you might want to try a different device if you're able to.

Mine doesn't have a SIM card and it worked perfectly o-o

Using an old silly galaxy reverb o:

Noctaelius
Apr 25, 2014, 06:11 AM
otp works fine with bluestacks

Husq
Apr 25, 2014, 07:56 AM
otp works fine with bluestacks

Yeah, i was wrong. Bluestacks actually generates an imei somehow, so that will work. But android devices without an imei won't work, it has nothing to do if there is a sim card in the device or not.

Lyrise
Apr 25, 2014, 10:43 AM
Just going by what the actual website tells me (http://www.thirdnetworks.co.jp/inst2/install.html), but the presence of IMEI code seems to be the real underlying reason.

So to correct my statement, no SIM is ok. but no SIM slot is not, since no SIM slot/cell modem = no IMEI. (Tablets like the wifi-only Nexus 7 have no SIM slot/cell modem, so if you try to pull the IMEI from it, you get a null value)

DJcooltrainer
Apr 25, 2014, 10:50 AM
Just going by what the actual website tells me (http://www.thirdnetworks.co.jp/inst2/install.html), but the presence of IMEI code seems to be the real underlying reason.

So to correct my statement, no SIM is ok. but no SIM slot is not, since no SIM slot/cell modem = no IMEI. (Tablets like the wifi-only Nexus 7 have no SIM slot/cell modem, so if you try to pull the IMEI from it, you get a null value)

That's weird, I wonder how people have got it working in Bluestacks, then, unless it's somehow spoofing an IMEI.

Lyrise
Apr 25, 2014, 01:20 PM
That's weird, I wonder how people have got it working in Bluestacks, then, unless it's somehow spoofing an IMEI.

That's exactly what it does. Bluestacks actually fakes an IMEI on install. You can see it with one of many info apps on the google store (since bluestacks itself has no dialer or system info menu). Grey morality aside, this is why OTP can work using Bluestacks.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 25, 2014, 03:12 PM
That's exactly what it does. Bluestacks actually fakes an IMEI on install. You can see it with one of many info apps on the google store (since bluestacks itself has no dialer or system info menu). Grey morality aside, this is why OTP can work using Bluestacks.

Yeah, I used to work as a CDMA technician for a big wireless carrier, and IMEI swapping/spoofing was always a big no-no. I suppose since it's not connecting to an actual cellular network, it's technically okay? Either way, I'll probably just stick to using it on my phone.

Chdata
Apr 25, 2014, 09:23 PM
So is there a way for PC users to set up an OTP easily with bluestack or whatever to unlock this storage, or is it not worth the trouble?

Do you need to get a password every single time you login or something?

Noctaelius
Apr 26, 2014, 04:18 AM
download a bluestacks with a imei, (dont use BlueStacks of the official page because it has no device id and imei) download the device spoofer change the imei (just in case) then download the secureotp (use apk-downloader to download the apps) and enjoy otp storage =PP

yes every time you enter the game They will ask for the password
PD: sorry for my english

Chdata
Apr 26, 2014, 04:50 AM
meh, doesn't sound worth it. thanks tho

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2014, 05:29 AM
Same. If I wanted extra storage, I'd buy premium.

Lyrise
Apr 26, 2014, 05:30 AM
download a bluestacks with a imei, (dont use BlueStacks of the official page because it has no device id and imei) download the device spoofer change the imei (just in case) then download the secureotp (use apk-downloader to download the apps) and enjoy otp storage =PP

yes every time you enter the game They will ask for the password
PD: sorry for my english

Here's the thing - The installer on the official page does install Bluestacks with an IMEI.

Rayden
Apr 26, 2014, 08:44 AM
download a bluestacks with a imei, (dont use BlueStacks of the official page because it has no device id and imei) download the device spoofer change the imei (just in case)

I got BlueStacks from the official site and it works fine. I didn't need to download anything else.

meh, doesn't sound worth it. thanks tho
I thought that at first, but I set it up and it's really not that bad after all. All I need to do to get my OTP when I need to log in is open BlueStacks, click on the "SecureOTP" app, read the code, and type it into PSO2. It just takes a few seconds.

Akakomuma
Apr 26, 2014, 08:46 AM
This concept isn't new to me since I use to play FFXI, so I'm definitely gonna get my free storage. Thanks!

Rehal
Apr 27, 2014, 10:18 AM
What risk will I get for using OTP on bluestacks?
If I somehow lost an installation of bluestacks can I still get access to the OTP thing on another installation of bluestacks?

Lyrise
Apr 27, 2014, 10:53 AM
SecureOTP when first setup will ask for a Nickname, your serial number (provided by Sega) and a password. You can restore on another install of Bluestacks or another device by providing 2 out of 3 of those (password is mandatory).

Sp-24
Apr 27, 2014, 03:25 PM
Not sure where should I ask this, but I ran into a problem when trying to set up OTP. When entering a coupon code wrong, the app informs that the code is incorrect (error 141). However, if I get it right, I ALWAYS get a system error (600). What the hell?

EDIT: After like a million tries and rebooting my phone, it now instead says "Unable to verify" (error 143). Which doesn't really solve my problem, I think.

Rehal
Apr 29, 2014, 06:21 AM
I'm stuck at entering coupon code too, keep getting either error 600 or 143.

DJcooltrainer
Apr 29, 2014, 08:14 AM
I had a lot of errors when transferring my account to another device, too. It eventually did go through. I'm not sure if it was because I rebooted the phone, switched from wifi to LTE, or if it was just because I had decided to wait long enough (got errors 600 and 001 over and over in the morning at home, went to work, tried it when I was out for lunch several hours later). Others have said to update the time and date on the device. It makes me not want to switch ROMs on my phone anymore :/

EspeonageTieler
May 28, 2014, 06:15 AM
was the otp storage a campaign or is it still available i could really use the extra space

Lyrise
May 28, 2014, 06:54 AM
OTP storage is one of the benefits that will always be there, in addition to the monthly OTP kickback (consisting of boosters, risk protect items and a half doll).

EspeonageTieler
May 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
alright thanks for the answer

EspeonageTieler
May 29, 2014, 05:51 AM
also what kind of characters does the OTP use is the code always numbers? or is it japanese characters?

Rendezvous
May 29, 2014, 06:05 AM
also what kind of characters does the OTP use is the code always numbers? or is it japanese characters?

Numbers.