PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Coming to USA or not?

ryanhurrr
Apr 22, 2014, 10:30 PM
Sorry i'm brand new here and i don't know if this has already been discussed or is old news. I visited the PSO 2 website hoping to get some more of PS after finishing the portable series. Apparently Japan isn't bringing it over to the west??? It was hard enough finishing PSP2 Infinity with a translation guide, but it's impossible to do that with the Japanese PSO2 server.... god please don't tell me that's it...

yoshiblue
Apr 22, 2014, 10:31 PM
Nobody knows. Been on delayed status for a while now.

holmwood
Apr 22, 2014, 10:34 PM
Sorry i'm brand new here and i don't know if this has already been discussed or is old news. I visited the PSO 2 website hoping to get some more of PS after finishing the portable series. Apparently Japan isn't bringing it over to the west??? It was hard enough finishing PSP2 Infinity with a translation guide, but it's impossible to do that with the Japanese PSO2 server.... god please don't tell me that's it...

Just use the tweaker. Everything is translated. No need translation guide.

US version is delayed indefinitely. No word for about two years. The news that it was delayed wasn't even official... else they would ut it on their website no?:argh:

DS23
Apr 22, 2014, 10:35 PM
NO
LOCALIZATION
EVERRRRRRR

HIT0SHI
Apr 22, 2014, 10:36 PM
It's been 2 years now since SEGA has been giving us the silent treatment only to say it's been delayed to an unspoken date. By now it's mostly likely canceled so don't get your hopes up.

ryanhurrr
Apr 22, 2014, 10:39 PM
Just use the tweaker. Everything is translated. No need translation guide.

US version is delayed indefinitely. No word for about two years. The news that it was delayed wasn't even official... else they would ut it on their website no?:argh:

Ummm, what exactly is a "tweaker"???? if it can translate it, i would be forever in your debt

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 10:40 PM
Ummm, what exactly is a "tweaker"???? if it can translate it, i would be forever in your debt

Look at Aida's signature

holmwood
Apr 22, 2014, 10:42 PM
My bad. Just look for translator under AIDA's signature as the person above me said. AIDA is Kami, Worship AIDA. Arkslayer also has info for buying AC. :D

Noc Codez
Apr 22, 2014, 10:42 PM
Wish there was a way to spread Aida's tweaker more..�� seems only hard core phantasy star players know about it.

ryanhurrr
Apr 22, 2014, 10:43 PM
oh ok thx :]

Sizustar
Apr 22, 2014, 10:43 PM
My bad. Just look for translator under AIDA's signature as the person above me said. AIDA is Kami, Worship AIDA.

There is two tweaker, one for PSO2 PC version, and one for PSO2es

There is none for PSO2 vita

ryanhurrr
Apr 22, 2014, 10:44 PM
AIDA IOU1