PDA

View Full Version : Help w/Tweaker??? experienced tweaker users???

ryanhurrr
Apr 23, 2014, 12:02 AM
Hey guys it's me again :[ annoying ikr. Anyway i just downloaded aida's program. Everything went well until the menu opened and the only thing that was compatible and working was the English Patch. The item patch and the story patch are unknown ( i downloaded the story patch and updated the patches and it seemed to work, but it still says unknown), and the JP enemy/ e-trials and the Large Files are NOT compatible.
UGHH what did i do wrong??? I tried to launch the game and the menu will close, but nothing happens? i waited for like 5 minutes and it's as if i exited out of the program entirely! Please any experienced tweaker users i need your help ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Apr 23, 2014, 12:04 AM
Hey guys it's me again :[ annoying ikr. Anyway i just downloaded aida's program. Everything went well until the menu opened and the only thing that was compatible and working was the English Patch. The item patch and the story patch are unknown ( i downloaded the story patch and updated the patches and it seemed to work, but it still says unknown), and the JP enemy/ e-trials and the Large Files are NOT compatible.
UGHH what did i do wrong??? I tried to launch the game and the menu will close, but nothing happens? i waited for like 5 minutes and it's as if i exited out of the program entirely! Please any experienced tweaker users i need your help ^^;

Uh...brotha, the game is down for maintenance right now. It'll probably still be down for an few hours or so. Give it a bit more time.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 23, 2014, 12:04 AM
Also, post in the tweaker thread, that's what it's for! :wacko:

ryanhurrr
Apr 23, 2014, 12:08 AM
crap sorry im a noobie