PDA

View Full Version : PSO - Complete Story from EI - VI?

XTREEMMAK
Apr 23, 2014, 03:09 AM
Hey all,

Does anyone have (or know) where to find a complete documentation of the story of PSO from Episode I all the way to Episode VI?

I originally played PSO back on the Dreamcast when it first came out. I never invested in Episode II or the I and II package and any other ever since since SEGA at the time went Pay to Play (though I did play PSU which was completely different). This left me with some questions that I had regarding the history of what happened to Pioneer I, what was the absolute fate of Rico, and if Dark Falz is an infinite consciousness that pretty much dominates Ragol? That said, (no spoilers please as I just started), I'm also wondering if there is a connection with the events that happened on Ragol with that of the exploration team of PSO2.

Unfortunately the WIKI's that I found do little in giving in depth explanations about the events after Episode I. In one such example based on what's there, I'm not even sure if the results of the wild life on Ragol were actual mutations, or just general wild life inhabitants (let alone, I'm not sure if it's truth or speculation). However one does go into detail about the exploration events of only Episode I.

Episode III is up in the air as apparently (I never played it) it takes place 10 years after IV.

Any ideas guys?