PDA

View Full Version : Well I've been rather stupid

tuxdude143
Apr 23, 2014, 05:35 PM
So lately I was wondering why the hell my pso2 game updates were much larger than what was said here on the forums. That was until a kindly team member pointed out that I hadn't been backing up the JP files. Well that was stupid of me. The thing is their was nothing in the tweaker (from what I saw) that mentioned that its important to back up your JP files. I didn't see anything of the sort. So would it be possible to put something into the tweaker that explains the importance of backing up the JP files so people don't do something stupid like I did.

On a seperate note. How often does SEGA release pso2 game updates? Because I don't wanna have to be downloading massive game patches every two weeks because thats gonna take a massive toll on my internet cap (my family has a 80gb datacap per month and if we go over then we get dropped to dial up speed.). If I can be told how often these updates ocour and the average size of them it would be much appreciated.

Vetur
Apr 23, 2014, 05:49 PM
I don't know how often they release big patches, but from the other thread that shows yet un-released items, they apparently added a bunch of future data into this patch, so I guess they sort of plan ahead and put everything together... At least I would think.
So I would assume the next few updates would be smaller patches/fixes.

tuxdude143
Apr 23, 2014, 05:55 PM
Phew. As long as SEGA doesn't throw out loads of big patches I should be fine. I mean it takes around 1 and a half hours just to install yesterdays patch! Insane.

Noize Robot
Apr 23, 2014, 06:02 PM
Id rather have a 3gb patch then a 0byte patch. JS