PDA

View Full Version : Issue with creating a new Braver

Hedgehog56
Apr 24, 2014, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I have encountered an issue with equipping a bow on a braver and I was wondering if anyone could provide some help. I am new to PSO2 and have only just created a Braver on ship 2 yesterday. When my character enters the game (during the tutorial), I seem to have the bow and arrows equipped (because the character has them on her back), however, the icons do not appear on the skill bar. As a result, my character is unable to attack using her bow (pressing square or triangle does nothing -- using a ps3 controller).

The strange thing is, I tried restarting and skipped the tutorial. Now, I can switch to katanas which allows me to attack. However, the same problem persists with bullet bows; can't seem to attack with it when I'm pretty sure it's equipped, and it's quite frustrating since using bows is the reason I chose the Braver class to begin with.

Btw, I am running PSO2Tweaker latest version with EN patch, large files and story patch.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or just me. It could just be a bug and if so, hopefully it gets fixed soon :(

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Daiyousei
Apr 24, 2014, 11:36 AM
Does it work without any patches?

Hedgehog56
Apr 24, 2014, 06:23 PM
Ah, it seems I was missing some files which could have caused the problem.
I ran the 'check deleted/empty files' and it came up with 0/70 detected. Downloaded them and
now it seems to be working fine :)

The strange thing is, is that the game ran fine (besides the issue stated above) without these missing files. I would presume the game would crash with an error unless all files were present but oh well.

And to answer your question: yes, I have the current story patch installed.