PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 has anyone unlocked Matter Board 16?

zegun~kun
Apr 25, 2014, 09:51 AM
i can't seem to unlock it, i've done all the yellow nodes on all previous MBs, ive done all the available story quests and made sure no half crowns on each quests.. but Xion kept her mouth shut on me..

so did i miss anything there?

a friend of mine mentioned about saving Ulc, which i havent done yet, but he forgot it himself whether it's in MB16 itself or not...

Ezodagrom
Apr 25, 2014, 09:56 AM
Have you done Ep2 Chapter EX in MB15?

Rupikachu
Apr 25, 2014, 09:57 AM
i can't seem to unlock it, i've done all the yellow nodes on all previous MBs, ive done all the available story quests and made sure no half crowns on each quests.. but Xion kept her mouth shut on me..

a friend of mine mentioned about saving Ulc, which i havent done yet, but he forgot it himself whether it's in MB16 itself or not...

Completing the yellow dots and the story quests (make sure all of them have the full yellow circle thing) should do it. I have it available and i didn't do any of the ex chapters (mb 10 was it?)

Kikikiki
Apr 25, 2014, 09:57 AM

Saving Ulc is in part 2 of a story quest in episode 1, which unlocks after you complete MB15. I forgot the name, but you should double check the pages on episode 1 to make sure.

Atmius
Apr 25, 2014, 09:58 AM
A friend of mine had the exact same problem, having completed ep2 EX aswell. Turns out having a support partner is mandatory for MB 16.

Ezodagrom
Apr 25, 2014, 09:58 AM
Completing the yellow dots and the story quests (make sure all of them have the full yellow circle thing) should do it. I have it available and i didn't do any of the ex chapters (mb 10 was it?)
There's an EX chapter in MB11 and one in MB15, the one in MB15 is unlocked after completing the 2 routes of Ep2 Chapter 4.

Bellion
Apr 25, 2014, 09:59 AM
Yeah, just make a support character in the este or w/e. Then, go to your room to trigger your support partner and yourself heading to your room. Then, you can start MB 16.

Ezodagrom
Apr 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
A friend of mine had the exact same problem, having completed ep2 EX aswell. Turns out having a support partner is mandatory for MB 16.
Oh, yeah, a support partner is required for one of the new chapters, that is likely the issue then.

zegun~kun
Apr 25, 2014, 10:05 AM
Have you done Ep2 Chapter EX in MB15?
done this one

this one too

Saving Ulc is in part 2 of a story quest in episode 1, which unlocks after you complete MB15. I forgot the name, but you should double check the pages on episode 1 to make sure.
okay.. havent done this....

i think this is the problem...... i havent made a Support Partner for my Fo ._. gonna try it now :D

zegun~kun
Apr 25, 2014, 10:34 AM
yup, it seems Support Partner was the thing holding me back!
thanks Atmius and everyone who took the time to drop by :D

moderators, would you please lock the thread?