PDA

View Full Version : Ketos - Technique (mag riddle)

diamondx
Apr 26, 2014, 10:24 PM
i have a tech mag called ketos with 5 slots on it. Here is level 112. the support triggers as followed:
1. invincibility A
2. pp restore J
3. hp restore A
My question is what is the best support devices to use for my tech mag ketos and also do i need to put more extention slots on my mag ?
My character is a Newman female level 70/70 force/tech, I have the elysion equipped on me. So i like casting my techs and keeping pp coming as much as possible. thanks for your help.

GoldenFalcon
Apr 26, 2014, 10:33 PM
Riddle?

Macman
Apr 26, 2014, 11:03 PM
Invincibility A
PP restore J
Revival A
Revival A
Revival A

There you go, OP.

nathanielzor
Apr 26, 2014, 11:48 PM
You like PP coming, didn't you kinda answer your own question?

1. pp restore J
2. pp restore J
3. pp restore J
4. pp restore J
5. pp restore J

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2014, 12:01 AM
You like PP coming, didn't you kinda answer your own question?

1. pp restore J
2. pp restore J
3. pp restore J
4. pp restore J
5. pp restore J

If only there was a mag device for that.

Stat boost K all the things.

ChinaSue
Apr 27, 2014, 12:06 AM
1. PP J
2. HP B
3. HP B
4. HP B
5. HP B
6. HP B
7. HP B
8. HP B

You could also do 1 PP J and 7 PP B, but I don't see how that would be very useful outside of TA. Maybe it could help you with the first spawn in each area or something..

btw-Niji
Apr 27, 2014, 12:06 AM
1. PP Restore J
2. PP Restore B
3. PP Restore B
4. PP Restore B
5. PP Restore B

extra

6. PP Restore B
7. PP Restore B
8. PP Restore B

everything else = useless

Chdata
Apr 27, 2014, 01:06 AM
If you keep invincibility, put it at the lowest possible trigger because it's already guaranteed when it activates.

UnLucky
Apr 27, 2014, 04:53 AM
1.HPA
2.HPB
3.HPB
4.PPJ
5.PPB
6.PPB
7.Invincibility
8.Revive

In that order, and remove the last three if you don't have extra slots.

HPA has a higher probability, but lower heal. It's useful to have that one (near) guaranteed crutch if you make a minor mistake. HPB is for when you're really getting slaughtered, such as from a multi-hit attack. You'll either die anyway, or survive miraculously.

Stacking a ton of HPB might see the later ones never trigger because the low activation rate means the first ones can come off cooldown before you take enough hits. And no, putting HPA at the bottom won't give it a separate roll if the HPB above it fails to activate.

PPJ is obvious, but runs on a separate trigger so it won't matter where it is on your list.

PPB only works on area change, so it's most useful for rushing to the boss or do TAs, especially if you use PP while dashing (eg. Asagiri, Assault Buster, Ilzonde). For something like a full clear SHAQ, your first one should come off cooldown by the time you start up the next mission, or even by the time you get to the next area if you get good PSE. Pretty much anywhere else and they're mostly useless, though.

Invincibility is cool, but it goes away as soon as you use your mag blast. That makes it less useful during a burst despite filling your PB repeatedly, and difficult to manage during a boss fight since you would very much want that extra PP regen.

Revive is just jokes since it practically never activates. Instantly refills you to full HP when it works, though.

Chdata
Apr 27, 2014, 04:58 AM
After you've unlocked the first 3 supports you need to use the item to unlock more right?