PDA

View Full Version : greetings adventurers

Sincal
Apr 27, 2014, 04:23 AM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, can't wait to start this journey of phantasy star online, I've been looking for some good mmo and even download a few but felt kinda empty, very repetitive and I was getting bored, so I was thinking of buying pso2 for the ps vita but I don't understand japanese, but found out in Kotaku how to download the pc version, anyway I hope to get to meet some of you guys and guide me while I get the hang of it.

Kondibon
Apr 27, 2014, 04:30 AM
I've been looking for some good mmo and even download a few but felt kinda empty, very repetitive and I was getting bored,I'm here to tell you that PSO2 probably won't give you what you want, and character progression driven online games in general probably won't...

Sincal
Apr 27, 2014, 04:36 AM
Well I was playing "Aura Kingdom" and I'm kinda looking for an mmo that makes me feel I'm playing the anime sword art online, by any chance is phantasy star controller friendly? I got bored of aura Kingdom because it was click where you want you character to walk. And I like to feel I'm the one controlling my avatar.

Kondibon
Apr 27, 2014, 04:41 AM
aura kingdom has a better equipment upgrade system

Yes PSO2 is game pad compatable, though the ingame controls are kinda limited for how much you can have access too. You can use joy to key with it though, so if the controls lack depth for you you can mess with that.

I just don't want you to get your hopes up for something engaging and complex since playing effeciently requires you to spam the strongest stuff most of the time, and playing less than effeciently gets you shunned.

Sacrificial
Apr 27, 2014, 05:26 AM
well the gameplay is mostly repetitive but you decide every action your character does. If you face the enemy badly you will miss. If you mean combat like that this game will be fun for you unless you can't adapt to this specific type of *take a mission,kill everything in the zone, kill boss,end* game.

You wont feel like playing SAO though. There is no game like that.

Sincal
Apr 27, 2014, 11:44 AM
Well, sword art online is coming to ps vita and the Chinese version will be japanese audio with English subs, it will be like the phantasy star for the psp but with the elements of a mmo www.play-asia.com/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-chinese-english-paOS-13-49-en-70-7jlr.html

Takatsuki
Apr 27, 2014, 12:21 PM
Well I was playing "Aura Kingdom" and I'm kinda looking for an mmo that makes me feel I'm playing the anime sword art online, by any chance is phantasy star controller friendly? I got bored of aura Kingdom because it was click where you want you character to walk. And I like to feel I'm the one controlling my avatar.

You should watch less shitty anime.