PDA

View Full Version : trying to send weapon extend crafting commission to another player

ChickenPlate
Apr 27, 2014, 09:10 PM
I got all the materials needed for crafting my weapon, went to the crafter's room, went to their room console and entered the crafting menu. I select the recipe and ok'd it, but when the item window comes up to select my weapon, there's nothing in the window. I tried unlocking and unequipped my weapons, but still nothing shows up in the box. What step did I miss?

Sizustar
Apr 27, 2014, 11:52 PM
This belongs in the quick question and answer thread

Do you have the recipe?

ChickenPlate
Apr 28, 2014, 12:52 AM
I don't have an actual recipe item if that's what you mean.

Lyrise
Apr 28, 2014, 09:15 AM
You didn't miss anything. The crafter can specify up to 3 recipes - if the crafting service you are requesting does not fall under the recipes they set, you won't see anything because it will only display eligible items for the recipes they've set.

For example, if I set my recipes as 10* level 1, and you seek me out, the only items that will be eligible, and that you will see available to be crafted are 10* weapons with an extend level of 0 or 1.

If you know this crafter, you might want to request that they change the recipes they've set up. Otherwise, use the crafter search feature and search by recipe, look for the one that best applies to the current state of your item.