PDA

View Full Version : Pretty all class cheap weapons?

Bloothehegdehog
Apr 27, 2014, 09:32 PM
Do these exsist? or are they a myth? Because almost all of the all class weapons look like dog turd. Seriously. Looking at you roundeet.

Coreven
Apr 27, 2014, 09:35 PM
That's (almost) all katanas, not just roundeet.

Hobu
Apr 27, 2014, 09:39 PM
Bio weapons.

nathanielzor
Apr 27, 2014, 09:44 PM
Bio weapons.
They're virtually free!!!

Chdata
Apr 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
You can craft any 11* or lower weapon to be all-class, not hard to do too.

Vetur
Apr 27, 2014, 09:50 PM
I bought a white parasol thing as a gunslash, to go with a cosplay.
I also find a lot of the all-class force weapons are pretty/cute(like that blue rappy talis from White Day).

I do wish they had more katana weapon camos, though. The only one I like(pretty parasol) is in the millions, and it sucks being stuck with a big clunky shield. :(

Same for knuckles, I don't like either of their two camos.

Nikoshae
Apr 27, 2014, 10:00 PM
You can craft any 11* or lower weapon to be all-class, not hard to do too.

Wait, what? o.o

I need to look into crafting XD

Coreven
Apr 27, 2014, 10:03 PM
Oh, no. Crafting *7 or higher weapons lowers their minimum damage by a ton, you don't really want to do that. I swear if I see one more crafted *11.

Vetur
Apr 27, 2014, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I remember a friend told me crafting is only good for *7 or lower weapons because it takes away their overall damage. :(

By the way, is it just Katanas you are looking for? All I have seen so far is Roundet.

Dnd
Apr 27, 2014, 10:08 PM
Oh, no. Crafting *7 or higher weapons lowers their minimum damage by a ton, you don't really want to do that. I swear if I see one more crafted *11.

wait people actually craft 11*s? oh dear.....

Chdata
Apr 27, 2014, 10:08 PM
Oh, I forgot you can use all-class weapons for things other than quad dashing.

Bellion
Apr 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
I'd craft an all-class Elysion if I were dedicated to FO!

Seriously, I would.

Crafting certain weapons if their potential outweighs their removed minimum damage cap may be worth it.

GoldenFalcon
Apr 27, 2014, 10:17 PM

Seriously, I would.

Why? Force can already use it

Bellion
Apr 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
Try equipping an Elysion as Fo/Te without getting S-atk on mag or tree. Te/Fo does not cut it anymore thanks to Element Conversion.

Rakurai
Apr 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
I wish they'd reduce Elysion's stat requirements, especially since it's FO usable.

All of the other multi-class 11* weapons have reasonable equip requirements that can be met with raw stats and don't require the use of a mag.

EvilMag
Apr 27, 2014, 10:43 PM

Seriously, I would.

Crafting certain weapons if their potential outweighs their removed minimum damage cap may be worth it.

Please experiment. I've been thinking about doing this.

Vetur
Apr 28, 2014, 04:17 AM
Oh, I forgot there is also Hari Sen for katanas.
It's not as strong as Roundet, but looks nicer, I think.

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2014, 05:29 AM
If you're a male dewman, you can equip Elysion when capped at 70/70 Fo/Te.

Z-0
Apr 28, 2014, 06:09 AM
If you're a male dewman, you can equip Elysion when capped at 70/70 Fo/Te.
There are male characters in this game?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 06:18 AM
Wait, what? o.o

I need to look into crafting XD

OH MY GOD NOW... PLEASE DONT START CRAFTING 10/11 STARS. no but seriously, you will ruin your weap and ruin you rep in the game, I know people who automatically blacklist a person with half grinded/crafted weapons. I don't even dare to bring my 11's/hi end 10s near my room.

Edit: just get the new MB katana all class, judgement time latent, stronger than lambda kalicizma, and looks like an agito (it has the ancient look to it, streamlined sexiness) I just got mine yesterday, plain awesome, has a gray aura animation to it as well.

reptile7383
Apr 28, 2014, 07:11 AM
I know people who automatically blacklist a person with half grinded/crafted weapons.

Well that's fine. I don't enjoy playing with elitists like that anyways. If he wants to go through the trouble of making sure we don't play together then that saves me a lot of trouble :-P

Ce'Nedra
Apr 28, 2014, 08:23 AM
Tbh been thinking on crafting my Elysion and Sukei Suzumi to make them all class (or Katana at least HU useable for subclass leveling), cause I doubt I will use anything else then them for a long time :|

That and FIFO could get more fun with Ely

Vintasticvin
Apr 28, 2014, 09:14 AM
OH MY GOD NOW... PLEASE DONT START CRAFTING 10/11 STARS. no but seriously, you will ruin your weap and ruin you rep in the game, I know people who automatically blacklist a person with half grinded/crafted weapons. I don't even dare to bring my 11's/hi end 10s near my room.

Edit: just get the new MB katana all class, judgement time latent, stronger than lambda kalicizma, and looks like an agito (it has the ancient look to it, streamlined sexiness) I just got mine yesterday, plain awesome, has a gray aura animation to it as well.

Trust me Niko could 10-11*s all he wants and still have his rep and fan base and maybe he likes being challenged also if he gets blacklisted hey thats cool sides aint nobody got time for buttheads with poisonous attitudes who complain that the game is boring now because they sucked the life outta the contents within the first week and a half. :(

Ezodagrom
Apr 28, 2014, 09:20 AM
Tbh been thinking on crafting my Elysion and Sukei Suzumi to make them all class (or Katana at least HU useable for subclass leveling), cause I doubt I will use anything else then them for a long time :|

That and FIFO could get more fun with Ely
Don't think either of those would be a good idea. ^^;

The katana would be kinda a waste if you only want to use it as HU to level up HU.
Because the release of new level caps is so far apart, it would be better to temporarily use a different HU equipable katana when you need to level up HU.

About FI/FO with elysion, you only use fire techs with her, right?
The only fire techs that would benefit from elysion would be nafoie and ilfoie, I guess. Plus a fire specced FO already has fast technic casting to begin with...

This rod below has fire technic boosting latent, if you were to craft it to be equipable by FI, maybe it would be a nicer option than elysion? (if you like the looks of the rod, that is)

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?plugin=attach&refer=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8 0%E3%83%B3&openfile=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%8 3%80%E3%83%B3_3.jpg

Sayara
Apr 28, 2014, 09:34 AM
Allclass craft the 6 star Katana. If you want a cheap fancy looking all class Katana.
Alterenitvely Agito. (hue)

Coat Edge-D is all class and spiffy but T-requirement. Though for swords, theres 3 good camos for Swords (Leo, Apothesis and the Fate Crossover red sword) so even Lambda Artistan can work... or a christmas tree or whatever :wacko:

Lambda Hyperion or Nei Claw for all class WL, though some of the newer drops are adding things like TE equip or, Br equip and stuff so maybe you're one of the right classes...
(Like the Yamata WL from SH Nordiaransa is nice. its HU/FO/BR equip)

Lambda Patty is ugly as shit. The only all class partisans im aware of is like a broom or SOul Eater (not banish). But the Partisan camo is also beautiful so consider that.

The only gunslash you need is GUnslash zero and thats perfect in every shape :|

Rods you have a few choices like Umbralla Rod, pumpkin trick, Mic, but most of them are gimmicky (except Umbra) but there are a few nice Rod camos too... Or just craft an older rod you enjoyed (like i would have crafted Alba Folones if i didnt get a Rabbit Wand)

Wands you're stuck with Cool and Hot Jack. Or a Lollipop... but who uses wands anyway ;; (get a frying pan camo from the shop or from Franka)

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 09:51 AM
Trust me Niko could 10-11*s all he wants and still have his rep and fan base and maybe he likes being challenged also if he gets blacklisted hey thats cool sides aint nobody got time for buttheads with poisonous attitudes who complain that the game is boring now because they sucked the life outta the contents within the first week and a half. :(

LOL yes I know those are the super elitist jpn players that go 50 el orochi with 7 slots on everything, obviously not everyone cares enough to go searching thru players with crafted 10s and blacklisting each and every player.

Vintasticvin
Apr 28, 2014, 10:19 AM
obviously not everyone cares enough to go searching thru players with crafted 10s and blacklisting each and every player.

Thats just plain crazy of someone to active hunt those people down with said weapons. That crafted 10* could probably be a costume piece or someone who RPs heck might even be a joke weapon or something they are too lazy or cant be bothered to level said class to use

But whatever tickles their pickles if you catch my drift xD

Vetur
Apr 28, 2014, 10:53 AM
I don't know, I think you'd have to be really overdoing it if you are going as far to blacklist people who aren't pro... like maybe they should just chill and realize it's just a game. The game must be so empty/lonely to that person if he can't see imperfect players. That actually makes me feel a bit sorry for them in a way... >.<

But, if they're an elitist like that, then I guess that is actually a good thing since it means those people don't have to put up with them.

gigawuts
Apr 28, 2014, 11:00 AM
I think people should be able to distinguish that there is a grey area between 7 slotted best in slot gear and +5 8* weapons

if someone doesn't want to play with someone doing a quarter of their damage that's kind of understandable, I think

because, you know, I like to complete missions too

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 11:01 AM
LOL they carry pretty hard tho, goldradas drop like dagans and they can asigiri dash across the whole map with dat infinite pp, I don't mind at all as long as they don't start blacklisting me just because I'm using a shit 50 element dio lacruico and that's not good enough to them.

Z-0
Apr 28, 2014, 11:04 AM
What I don't understand is people with extended blue katanas with no affixes (and like +7), but wearing expensive fashion such as Long Ribbon B, Black Blazer and Long Twin Tails.

Like... really? You can spend your meseta how you want but there's kind of a line that people have to draw if they don't want leeches and they want to complete missions. It's not about being an ass, it's about playing the game how they want to, is all.

Vintasticvin
Apr 28, 2014, 11:07 AM
Aaaaanyways back on topic before it get derailed into FKL Land and becomes a random food posting thread xD

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 11:12 AM
What I don't understand is people with extended blue katanas with no affixes (and like +7), but wearing expensive fashion such as Long Ribbon B, Black Blazer and Long Twin Tails.

Like... really? You can spend your meseta how you want but there's kind of a line that people have to draw if they don't want leeches and they want to complete missions. It's not about being an ass, it's about playing the game how they want to, is all.

I've been telling people this, but they're all like "affixing? What's dat? Costumes, I know what that is, coffin accessories, I know what that is, angel wing accessory, i know what that is, grinded weap to +5-I'm-done, do that all day every day, #tdcrystalgod I know what that is as well" smh

lnvisible
Apr 28, 2014, 11:45 AM

To be fair alot of people seem to think 12 person content means one or two slackers won't be too big of a deal, and in reality that is true. However when 10 of the 12 think like that is when the problem arises. Still, it's possible to get the expensive fashion and still get decent gear. Alot of people do play this game for the waifu sim aspect though which is something we have to accept at some point. :X

Vetur
Apr 28, 2014, 11:51 AM
To be fair alot of people seem to think 12 person content means one or two slackers won't be too big of a deal, and in reality that is true. However when 10 of the 12 think like that is when the problem arises. Still, it's possible to get the expensive fashion and still get decent gear. Alot of people do play this game for the waifu sim aspect though which is something we have to accept at some point. :X

That's true, I always see slackers and AFKers in the emergency 12-person quests, and as long as there's at least 1 high level, or a few decently skilled players, it turns out fine.
I've accompanied two friends into Dark Falz, just the 3 of us(with me being the noob), and they killed it faster than the average 12-person run since they had good strategy and attacks...

I pretty much play this game for the fashion aspect too. Not as a waifu simulator, but as a husband simulator? Same thing though. XD

On topic, have you checked the Cirnopedia for the all-class weapons? There are actually a few that are really pretty-looking in all weapon types.

Chdata
Apr 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
I'm split right now. Hope to obtain a spiked collar I've been saving for for months, or get FO units cause I'm a fo main.

Or grind some 11* weapons for Fi/Hu that I won't really use as much cause I'm not a fi nor hu main (and doing this would leave me too poor 4 fo).

Hobu
Apr 28, 2014, 12:10 PM
I maintain a balance between fashion and power. When there;s nothing I want to buy or have some things on hold, I say to myself, "Live a little", and buy one or two accessories. Powerful damage is part of the bling too y'know? You might look rich but if you're carrying a crafted blue katana, people would start looking down on you.

Z-0
Apr 28, 2014, 12:22 PM
I'm always in fashion, so I never have to buy any. 8)

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 12:23 PM
You might look rich but if you're carrying a crafted blue katana, people would start looking down on you.

Can't be anymore true^

Vetur
Apr 28, 2014, 01:41 PM
My only real goal strength-wise is to be able to do VH TACOs without dying, and then I'm happy since it will be my source of money, and then my source of fun(dress-up, room goods, pretty weapons, etc).

Coreven
Apr 28, 2014, 01:45 PM
Remember that you'll want to do SH TACOs, not VH.

LordKaiser
Apr 28, 2014, 04:20 PM
I use a 3* crafted Katana with only 1 slot and power III on it. I'm on the black list? o_o

AkumaYouji
Apr 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
I use a 3* crafted Katana with only 1 slot and power III on it. I'm on the black list? o_o

Haha, i just recently crafted a 7 star bow, the soul eater partisan, some junky wired partisans and all 3 of my units... ill be on that black list for sure. All i have to my name is a Elder Pain+10 with vamp blade lv 1 with 25 light element and only poison V and Helen Bathin + 10 non potentialled (was bad enough getting it to +10 once) with a bunch of random attrs on it and 23 light element as well >.<

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 28, 2014, 10:51 PM
My only real goal strength-wise is to be able to do VH TACOs without dying, and then I'm happy since it will be my source of money, and then my source of fun(dress-up, room goods, pretty weapons, etc).

Don't you mean SH ? Sorta embarrassing if that's your goal, I can easily solo SHtacos on my barely leveled and geared fi/Hu with no problems, that's a pretty easy thing to do IMO ...

LOL as for my goal in the game, it's to get strong enough to solo td2 without ever touching premium or ac. Ever.

Vetur
Apr 29, 2014, 01:47 AM
Don't you mean SH ? Sorta embarrassing if that's your goal, I can easily solo SHtacos on my barely leveled and geared fi/Hu with no problems, that's a pretty easy thing to do IMO ...

LOL as for my goal in the game, it's to get strong enough to solo td2 without ever touching premium or ac. Ever.

No, I only will care to do one SH per day, and that's it. But I can easily just find a party for that. I have never met people who actually care about being perfect in TACOs.
I don't find it embarrassing at all, since it's what makes me happy, and satisfies me in this game. Other than that, most of what I do is help friends and socialize with people... which is easy as it is. xD
I just don't play this game to be "the best" or anything like that.

Great Pan
Apr 29, 2014, 02:54 AM
Ok, I don *11 katana, non-grinded,zero affix. I'm cool enough.

angrysquid
Apr 29, 2014, 04:53 AM
The MB16 Katana is almost Susano tier ._.b

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 06:22 AM
The MB16 Katana is almost Susano tier ._.b

Nah my 50 fire element dio lacruico still destroys the fully potentialed/affixed mb katana, but at least it is multi class, it only barely beats my crafted all class 50 ice red katana even though my red katana is ~60 s-atk weaker after full grind. Judgement time is weird >:(

Alma
Apr 29, 2014, 07:09 AM
Don't think either of those would be a good idea. ^^;

The katana would be kinda a waste if you only want to use it as HU to level up HU.
Because the release of new level caps is so far apart, it would be better to temporarily use a different HU equipable katana when you need to level up HU.

About FI/FO with elysion, you only use fire techs with her, right?
The only fire techs that would benefit from elysion would be nafoie and ilfoie, I guess. Plus a fire specced FO already has fast technic casting to begin with...

This rod below has fire technic boosting latent, if you were to craft it to be equipable by FI, maybe it would be a nicer option than elysion? (if you like the looks of the rod, that is)

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?plugin=attach&refer=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8 0%E3%83%B3&openfile=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%8 3%80%E3%83%B3_3.jpg

just use this one if you going for fire FI/FO

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5030/14062770475_a628d0dcbc_o.jpg

its FO/FI/TE equipable and has fire boosting latent just like belt rodan.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%97%E3% 83%AD%E3%82%A6

angrysquid
Apr 29, 2014, 07:18 AM
Nah my 50 fire element dio lacruico still destroys the fully potentialed/affixed mb katana, but at least it is multi class, it only barely beats my crafted all class 50 ice red katana even though my red katana is ~60 s-atk weaker after full grind. Judgement time is weird >:(

From a mathematical view that seems impossible I believe but if you feel like you're doing more dmg ,ok.

Kikikiki
Apr 29, 2014, 07:48 AM
From a mathematical view that seems impossible I believe but if you feel like you're doing more dmg ,ok.

Not if you 50% the MB one, which is piss easy.

Ezodagrom
Apr 29, 2014, 08:00 AM

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%97%E3% 83%AD%E3%82%A6

I didn't even know about that rod, I only took a quick look at the list of rods, mostly just at the 10*s at the bottom and 11*s. ^^;

Vetur
Apr 29, 2014, 10:14 AM

Oh that one is really pretty. If it wasn't 4m+ and 10*, I would so buy it. xD

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 10:41 AM

Ok let's see here my dio lacruico is 920 s-atk with 50 fire element, 50 element does 12% more damage apparently so comparing it to the judgement time of only 7% increase and 895 30 element mb katana, it makes sense.

angrysquid
Apr 29, 2014, 12:24 PM
Uh oh..... .__________.
I thought its common sense when comparing weps it's always equal factors (10503 n Affix)