PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 size on PS Vita?

AlphaBlob
Apr 28, 2014, 03:03 AM
Hai first post.

So I decided to come back to PSO2, but re-downloading the game on my PC is taking forever and I want to play it on my Vita in the meantime (I travel a lot too so meh) but I heard it's size is rather large now. I used to play on a 8gb memory card and I would like to know if that's still enough before formatting the memory card and the PS Vita settings. I wont be using the 8gb for anything else, it will be just for PSO2.

Daiyousei
Apr 28, 2014, 03:07 AM
Unfortunately recently PSO2 on vita just passed its 8GB mark, so it no longer will fit.

blace
Apr 28, 2014, 03:07 AM
Currently the game exceeds the 8GB minimum, so you'll need to upgrade the memory card in order to play the game on the Vita.

Edit: Got beat to the punch.

AlphaBlob
Apr 28, 2014, 03:14 AM
Unfortunately recently PSO2 on vita just passed its 8GB mark, so it no longer will fit.
Aww. :/ Well thanks for saving my time, I'll go cry in a corner now. :(

ArataWata
Apr 28, 2014, 07:10 AM
I did some asking around and it's passed the 8gb, as stated above, so I'd say you might be okay with a 16gb Vita memory stick for the time being even if it'll be a short while, I'm still waiting for my copy of the game to arrive so I can't really confirm it just yet, sadly.

Daiyousei
Apr 28, 2014, 07:15 AM
I did some asking around and it's passed the 8gb, as stated above, so I'd say you might be okay with a 16gb Vita memory stick for the time being even if it'll be a short while, I'm still waiting for my copy of the game to arrive so I can't really confirm it just yet, sadly.

If you have the game card itself you'll need less space for the updates. so an 8GB may still work for you.

Sizustar
Apr 28, 2014, 07:59 AM
Currently take up 6913MB with card