PDA

View Full Version : Light of Rebirth PART 2 Update HD Trailer

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2014, 03:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHwH-qYACSg

Because everything looks better in HD. I do wonder if that clock on his belly is breakable.

oratank
Apr 28, 2014, 04:54 AM
many people at the far left can move freely in the frozen time . and they just run
look like there has a safe place for that

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2014, 04:56 AM
many people at the far left can move freely in the frozen time . and they just run
look like there has a safe place for thatI saw what looks like 3 people moving. Maybe it's one person per party.

blace
Apr 28, 2014, 05:03 AM
Looks like they're recycling a boss from PSPo2.

Might actually try this bit of content.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 28, 2014, 12:25 PM
look like there has a safe place for that

All players in trailers do is use their face to try to block attacks. I don't think how they play is any indication of what the attack is like.

I saw what looks like 3 people moving. Maybe it's one person per party.

I dunno...there was only two people moving in the livestream, and if that were the case, then everyone will just go in without party members, and the timestop would be worthless. If the livestream is any indication, it's either something that can be broken out of or some other trick to it. I don't see any reason to assume that the game actually picks people to not be affected. The player from the livestream is shown being frozen for about two seconds before he was released from it. It'd be easier to tell if the Gunner that was also shown moving was on camera more, if he was moving around at the same time as the player being shown, then game selection has more merit to it.

From the livestream, I see three possible outs. Ordering in most-least likely to me.

1) Good old fashioned mashing, like with Stun. The reason for more players not doing this can be excused as either being staged, or them not knowing and not trying.
2) Close proximity with the swords. The player shown breaking out of it is just outside basic attack range. Virtually every other character was not.
3) Being in an attack animation. Right before the player shown is frozen, he did a basic attack. The rest of the players shown were walking/running.

Unnamed Player
Apr 28, 2014, 12:57 PM
Apos Dorios should drop Red Ring, i mean he has literally 6 of them.

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2014, 02:16 PM
All players in trailers do is use their face to try to block attacks. I don't think how they play is any indication of what the attack is like.

I dunno...there was only two people moving in the livestream, and if that were the case, then everyone will just go in without party members, and the timestop would be worthless. If the livestream is any indication, it's either something that can be broken out of or some other trick to it. I don't see any reason to assume that the game actually picks people to not be affected. The player from the livestream is shown being frozen for about two seconds before he was released from it. It'd be easier to tell if the Gunner that was also shown moving was on camera more, if he was moving around at the same time as the player being shown, then game selection has more merit to it.

From the livestream, I see three possible outs. Ordering in most-least likely to me.

1) Good old fashioned mashing, like with Stun. The reason for more players not doing this can be excused as either being staged, or them not knowing and not trying.
2) Close proximity with the swords. The player shown breaking out of it is just outside basic attack range. Virtually every other character was not.
3) Being in an attack animation. Right before the player shown is frozen, he did a basic attack. The rest of the players shown were walking/running.When I said one person per party I didn't mean one person from each party, just one random person for each party (or maybe one person for every 4 people). Weren't there two parties in the livestream?

Daiyousei
Apr 28, 2014, 02:26 PM
If those swords indeed take many hits to break I can see them nerfing the HP from which case it is then up to player competence to break them rather than gearwise.

Sayara
Apr 28, 2014, 03:07 PM
yo Crescent Serenade in that theme mmmmm

my nostalgia

Vintasticvin
Apr 28, 2014, 03:13 PM
O.o Is that congrats screen a throwback to pso1 or is the story coming to a end?

Rakurai
Apr 28, 2014, 03:19 PM
It's just a throwback.

The story can't end when there's still all of the other Dark Falz around, and I doubt this is going to be the end of Loser, either.

Vintasticvin
Apr 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
It's just a throwback.

The story can't end when there's still all of the other Dark Falz around, and I doubt this is going to be the end of Loser, either.

>_< Pretty late for a aprils fools joke sega -_-

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2014, 04:18 PM
I think everyone forgot about [Double].

Daiyousei
Apr 28, 2014, 04:38 PM
I think everyone forgot about [Double].

Certainly nothing is going to come to happen to Patty and Tia.

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2014, 04:45 PM
Well, double is younger than them, so yeah.