PDA

View Full Version : looking for a kind soul

janitorbob
Apr 15, 2003, 03:44 PM
hi, um, I don't want to sound like a Vega pest but.. I got fsodx and my card got corrupted. Now, I don't want pity but the Easter Rappy is coming and I have to get to level 40 so i can go on Very hard and find this freaking rappy. I was 122 and had all the weapons I could ever ask for. My friend hooked my up with a Pow mag and Red Sword but I can't use it with my atp. I was wondering if someone could loan me a god/power or two. yeah i figure right here is where you bust out laughing but I really need help. If it was me hearing this story before, i would just laugh and say sucks for you, but not anymore. Yeah your prolly thinking this is so sketchy and I'm gonna steal it, but hey I don't blame you there is alot of liars out there. I would ask on PSO but all the friends i made i can't find because of guild cards that erased too. I know this wouldn't be a trade but once I get back on my feet I would pay you back.

I don't expect anyone to reply but if you see where I'm coming from you'll understand my dilema. THANKS

LadyRedComet
Apr 15, 2003, 09:11 PM
If it helps, I prolly couldn't get you a god/power but I could probably hook you up with some power mats. Exactly how many would depend on how much notice you give me to find them... *g* Unlike most people, I LIKE giving stuff away for free.

J00N36
Apr 15, 2003, 09:32 PM
I feel for you man, my whole card got corrupted too. I was level 145 and was fairly happy with my equipped items but no more...gone...at least i got to change my section id. Don't have anything for you but hey misery loves company.

Jeffro
Apr 16, 2003, 10:52 AM
I have plenty of Ogre powers if that helps. Adds about 15-18 to your attacks.

lacan213
Apr 16, 2003, 11:09 AM
well im retiring my hucast (lvl 194 no 200....takes to long to level and im a lazy american and damn proud) anyway he has 4 god powers....that should help ya out aight? i can only get on late at night ill PM you later about place and such if you want'em ^_^