PDA

View Full Version : I found this bow, and I think it is really rare ;O

frheekier
Apr 29, 2014, 10:03 PM
The name isnt translated and it isnt on cirnopedia. I think I found something really rare!!
http://imgur.com/lmlI75Y

Chdata
Apr 29, 2014, 10:05 PM
it's on pso2 wiki, not rare

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9C%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%87%E3%83%B3

at least it's worth 840k.

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2014, 10:05 PM
Cool and whatnot. There's a Finds/Accomplishments thread for this.

frheekier
Apr 29, 2014, 10:09 PM
What is it called? I dont see it on the wiki ;o

Chdata
Apr 29, 2014, 10:10 PM
I just linked you to the wiki.

google translate: Dahl Bowden

yoshiblue
Apr 29, 2014, 10:10 PM
Cool and whatnot. There's a Finds/Accomplishments thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198507) for this.

Now with 50% more link!

Welcome to the forums.

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2014, 10:13 PM
Now with 50% more link!

Actually, that would be 100%.

Zipzo
Apr 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
What is it called? I dont see it on the wiki ;o

That's because it's new so it hasn't yet had time to be documented.

LordKaiser
Apr 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
It's the third bow with the most R-Attack but the potential is just good against darkers. Lucky there's a lot of darkers in the game or else it would be fully useless.

Nice find.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 11:15 PM
Unfortunately, anything that's not a katana or a gm is considered shit, no matter how "rare" it is (btw I got two of those bows on my first 13 runs of quarry shaqs) or Even if it's an 11star weap. Just look at the market. A susano (only a 10 star katana) still costs about 3 times more than the bow you got (for ship 7 the last time I checked). This is the reality of pso2 right now. However, any 11 star weapon that is a katana automatically costs 1.2mil, while bows never go over 300k and I'm talking about the lowest prices , i.e. The lowest priced 11 star katana on ship 7 is still 1.2mil, while the 11 star bows start at 20,000 on my ship. Talking about sad prices of rare weapons, I've even seen 11 star weaps being sold for 1k (I'm talking about Motav prophecy of course) but yea, that probably won't be much of use to you unless you go bow braver. For me this makes my access to katanas quite annoying and tedious, but it's not like I'll get premium ever so it probably won't apply to me any time soon.

Chdata
Apr 29, 2014, 11:18 PM
Actually, weddie park isn't too shitty now. You can probably even one-hit any mob now with il megid if you have enough T-atk/bonuses.

Kikikiki
Apr 29, 2014, 11:20 PM
Why are you discussing katana and GM in a thread boasting about finding a rare bow again? It's so irrelevant it hurts.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 11:21 PM
Why are you discussing katana and GM in a thread boasting about finding a rare bow again? It's so irrelevant it hurts.

Oh hey it's you again! Hi!

Kikikiki
Apr 29, 2014, 11:22 PM
Can you, like, stop filling threads with your self-esteem and alter-ego again? It's really showing.

He's asking if he's got a rare Bullet Bow.

You jump in and spill shit about katana's and GM's.

I really don't get how your brain works.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 11:24 PM
Can you, like, stop filling threads with your self-esteem and alter-ego again? It's really showing.

I really don't get why you care so much. :-?
But cool story, please do tell again.

Chdata
Apr 29, 2014, 11:26 PM
He's comparing the usefulness of said items instead of rarity.

OP: You know, you can actually see how common the item drops. If you look at SH quarry quests or anything Ringardl can appear in, the drop history for the week can show you how many times ANY player has found it.

Kikikiki
Apr 29, 2014, 11:28 PM
I care because the thread is getting derailed to something completely irrelevant, without even a bridge to fill up the gap.

Sorry, if you can't even pull out some proper replies from your ass, I mean, your head, then please take a leave. Next time, before you post something, please take a look at the thread first.

Or, do you, like, also spill your shit without thinking one bit everywhere else? What a failure of a condom.

He's comparing the usefulness of said items instead of rarity.

Which is something completely irrelevant to the thread.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 11:33 PM

I care because the thread is getting derailed to something completely irrelevant, without even a bridge to fill up the gap.

Sorry, if you can't even pull out some proper replies from your ass, I mean, your head, then please take a leave. Next time, before you post something, please take a look at the thread first.

Or, do you, like, also spill your shit without thinking one bit everywhere else? What a failure of a condom.

Which is something completely irrelevant to the thread.

Welp, I think we're talking about condoms and asses now.
^ You obviously really care about this thread.

holmwood
Apr 29, 2014, 11:39 PM
Kudos to the OP for getting something I will never have the time to farm for.

Who cares if it's not a min/maxer's wet dream ,it's rare and shiny.

Who cares if it doesn't have a high market value. It's not like other mmos where rare hunting is actually rewarding enough to be economically viable.

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 29, 2014, 11:43 PM
Kudos to the OP for getting something I will never have the time to farm for.

Who cares if it's not a min/maxer's wet dream ,it's rare and shiny.

Who cares if it doesn't have a high market value. It's not like other mmos where rare hunting is actually rewarding enough to be economically viable.

So true tho, unfortunately, I hate it when you untekk something rare like an 11 star and you go check the market for the prices and it reads 10k =.=" it hurts to know that as a freemium player like me...

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 30, 2014, 12:01 AM
Guld Mila is dumb

but i dont like anything not zero effort

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 30, 2014, 12:04 AM
Guld Mila is dumb

but i dont like anything not zero effort

How about bio mech's JA latent?

infiniteeverlasting
Apr 30, 2014, 12:11 AM
Um... so what, you want people to agree with you or something? ^^; You were the one talking about not derailing the thread, and here you are doing it with someone who's obviously trolling you. Just chill man

Ontopic:

Is that set bonus for the bow any good compared to the other sets? I'm not an expert.

I believe it's the same type of set bonus you get when you equip a vibras bow/any vibras weapon with a full vibras set. So instead of 60 s/r/t-atk you now get double which is 120. Not bad. But you hafto have all 3 units and the weapon for that 120 atk boost.

strikerhunter
Apr 30, 2014, 02:36 AM
What the fuck did I just read?

The normal Katana Bravers and GM users calling out supremacy in thread that was originally based on someone finding an 11* bow that wasn't on Cirnopedia which should had been expected because Cirno is slow on updates no derailed into the usual PSO-World arguments because supremacy stuffs.

Macman
Apr 30, 2014, 05:13 AM
Couple of morons shitting up a thread trying to do damage control to their pitiful egos is what you read.

To the OP: It's a good bow, but it's not that rare. The only reason Cirnopedia doesn't have info on it is because Cirnopedia is a slow garbage site that's weeks-to-months behind on content. I sometimes crack jokes about how it's run by someone in SoA.

BIG OLAF
Apr 30, 2014, 05:18 AM
So that's why this thread has gone an unnecessarily long 4+ pages.

WildarmsRE5
Apr 30, 2014, 07:05 AM
The normal Katana Bravers and GM users calling out supremacy in thread that was originally based on someone finding an 11* bow that wasn't on Cirnopedia which should had been expected because Cirno is slow on updates no derailed into the usual PSO-World arguments because supremacy stuffs.woah, woah, woah, wait. . . what.

*reads 1st to-- nvm, found it on the 1st page*

missed that.

Sayara
Apr 30, 2014, 07:48 AM
Answered.