PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Kills Landfill

Ranmaru
Apr 29, 2014, 11:41 PM
I just now realized where the name of this subforum came from.

Let us now discuss this.

I think we don't care about our community, so therefore we shit on it with trash without even thinking.

even me. So I think we simply have to consume less, to trash less. It ain't easy though.

What do you guys think?

CelestialBlade
Apr 30, 2014, 04:29 AM
It's also interesting how different this subforum community is now. Everything changes over time.

Also we should probably just rename it to Fresh Cheesecake Landfill and be done with it.

BIG OLAF
Apr 30, 2014, 05:22 AM
It's also interesting how different this subforum community is now. Everything changes over time.

Also we should probably just rename it to Fresh Cheesecake Landfill and be done with it.

wh-

who are you

i don't see pink hair

CelestialBlade
Apr 30, 2014, 06:45 AM
wh-

who are you

i don't see pink hair
Lumia looks straight up like me, couldn't help it any longer. All she needs are glasses.

Outrider
Apr 30, 2014, 10:18 AM
Lumia looks straight up like me, couldn't help it any longer. All she needs are glasses.

You look like an anime character? That sounds unhealthy.

CelestialBlade
Apr 30, 2014, 11:24 AM
You look like an anime character? That sounds unhealthy.
Actually it's kinda nice. I have these huge eyes that let me see far more than a human, my boobs are amazing, and my hair is always perfect and clean. You should try it sometime.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 30, 2014, 11:32 AM
Where's your sempai, and did he ever notice you?

Outrider
Apr 30, 2014, 02:39 PM
Actually it's kinda nice. I have these huge eyes that let me see far more than a human, my boobs are amazing, and my hair is always perfect and clean. You should try it sometime.

Unfortunately, I look much more like a Looney Tunes character.

BIG OLAF
Apr 30, 2014, 03:48 PM

From that one image you had up in the Real Life Images thread, I don't remember you having giant animu bre-

eyes. :o

CelestialBlade
Apr 30, 2014, 04:20 PM
From that one image you had up in the Real Life Images thread, I don't remember you having giant animu bre-

eyes. :o
You don't have the necessary animu-vision to fully see my animu breasts.

On my level, get on.

yoshiblue
Apr 30, 2014, 04:55 PM
Well, time to visit the grim reaper.[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_vp4Uee30"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_vp4Uee30[/SPOILER-BOX]