PDA

View Full Version : Can I change a Mag's goal 6 levels in?

manthisis
May 1, 2014, 11:23 PM
I want to change my Mag from a pure S-ATK to a pure R-ATK. The Mag currently is level 6 with lvl. 5 S-ATK and lvl 1 DEX (prob not smart that I allowed this, but whatever)

Is it okay that I could just start feeding it ranger weapons, or are those 6 points gonna make a big difference later on?

Chdata
May 1, 2014, 11:54 PM
it won't make a big difference. It'd cost you something like 300 AC for a new mag and 500 to reset this if you just don't want two mags.

AlaskanKactus
May 3, 2014, 03:24 AM
EH don't worry about it, it won't make a big difference. This happened to me on my first mag except it was like 30 levels in when I made the change.

You should probably ask this kind of stuff in the quick questions thread next time :)

Vetur
May 3, 2014, 09:12 AM
That's not too bad. As long as you're not an elitist/perfectionist, you'll be fine.
If you're going pure, you know what to feed it besides weapons, right? Most of the cheap furniture you find or buy for 400 meseta at the furniture shop lowers the dex and also raises R-atk a little, so alternate with that and ranged weapons.

A little bit of dex won't hurt you, and might even benefit you if the equipment you want requires dex... it doesn't really help damage that much though, unless you're hybrid katana/bow braver with the braver mag skill.

If you do want to reset, I suggest just getting an additional mag since it's cheaper, and you could keep the old one for if you ever go melee(which you eventually may if you plan to subclass hunter or something).