PDA

View Full Version : ITT: Invent a weapon latent that supports a unique playstyle

Maenara
May 2, 2014, 09:08 AM
Like the title says - Come up with weapons with latents that support unique styles of playing, like Elysion and Guld Milla, and comment on other's ideas. It seems people especially enjoy weapons such as those, it's a bit disappointing that there aren't more of them.

Best format to use would be the following:

•Weapon name(1-15* Weapon type) - Latent name: Latent effect.

A couple I came up with:

•Profound Angel(13* Talis[The same that Falz Angel uses]) - Black Infection: When a Talis is thrown and hits an enemy, it embeds itself in the enemy at that spot(Similar to the Talis on the darkers Falz Angel summons). As long as a Talis is embedded in an enemy, another may be thrown without removing the first, with a maximum number of Talis out simultaneously equal to the level of the latent +2. Talis cannot be thrown if the maximum is reached, and Talis that are embedded in an enemy do not disappear with time(They do disappear if the user switches weapons). Any technics cast are cast from all active Talis simultaneously, at no additional PP or charge time, but a single technic will remove all embedded Talis. Multiple Talis can embed in a single enemy as long as they strike at different locations.

•Fragarah(12* Wand) - Photon Fusion W-S: While Wand Gear is active, you can consume (4 minus the level of the potential, 3 at Lvl 1, 2 at Lvl 2, and 1 at Lvl 3) levels of gear to perform a Sword Photon Art.

Sayara
May 2, 2014, 09:13 AM
Berdysh needs to have its latent be consume PB burst for an AOE burst. cmon SEGA pls
For the times i just don't care for PP rechargin or suckin in enemies :|

gigawuts
May 2, 2014, 09:15 AM
Berdysh needs to have its latent be consume PB burst for an AOE burst. cmon SEGA pls
For the times i just don't care for PP rechargin or suckin in enemies :|

They gave the Soul Banish a Just Reversal Cover latent usable by HU/FO/TE but lacking any tatk at all.

Nothing is sacred.

Unnamed Player
May 2, 2014, 09:18 AM
They gave the Soul Banish a Just Reversal Cover latent usable by HU/FO/TE but lacking any tatk at all.

Nothing is sacred.
R.I.P.: Tsumikiri J-Sword / Frozen Shooter / Heaven Punisher

Well at least we got Guld Milla. :/

gigawuts
May 2, 2014, 09:24 AM
They gave Guld Milla the opposite treatment: Its latent is a bastardization of anything even slightly resembling balance.

A healing alt fire with a higher miss rate: Sure ok

5% of all damage you deal and some damage you don't deal oh my god it even heals you when you cut grass with heel stab: ok no don't do that

MimiChan
May 2, 2014, 09:35 AM
Martyr's Reckoning
Converts 5% of your HP into % damage every time you attack.
-Forces player to stack HP

Power Overflow
PP recover +3 when HP is below 25%
-Encourages risky game play

Auto Spell
A low chance to cast the three tech on the weapon while attacking.
(10% chance to cast uncharge and 5% chance to cast charged)
-Wacking things viable again?

Infected Edge
A low chance to inflict any status ailment to yourself to the enemy you are attacking.

Lock On
Very low chance of automatically activating Chain Trigger when attacking.

Trap Maker
50% chance of not consuming traps when planting one.

DJcooltrainer
May 2, 2014, 09:41 AM
I would love to see a latent that increases movement or attack speed, personally. Not quite sure how it could work without being broken.

Xaeris
May 2, 2014, 09:43 AM
Evoker Horn (12* Wand) - Phantasm Flow: PB generated is increased, will also gradually generate over time and will not be lost when changing mags. Higher levels increase generation over time.

I don't know how many of you have observed photon blasts since the patch, but they deal pretty nice damage now. If you could use them in succession, you could get a summoner type character going.

gigawuts
May 2, 2014, 09:48 AM
Oh right

Guard Boost: +10 PP & +5/7/10% HP recovered upon guard

This makes a properly timed JG recover 10PP and heal you up to 10% HP, and a mistimed JG - that is, an ordinary guard - cost 10PP, then refund 10PP, then heal you up to 10% of your HP after you take damage.

Grapple Debuff: Any enemy held in a grapple takes 25/35/45% more damage.

Almost everything in this thread would be better suited as a skill in the current state of the game, not that I'm against weapons actually being unique or anything.

Xaeris
May 2, 2014, 09:50 AM
Oh I agree, it's stupid that Elysion is the only thing that has Innocent Appearance considering how gamechanging it is (was) for Force. But if we're dreaming up things to be on par with Elysion and GM, gotta go big.

On that note: Thousand Folds (12* Talis) - Paper Tiger: Techniques that are not charged will produce the effect of a charged technique. Same modifiers as an uncharged technique, though.

infiniteeverlasting
May 2, 2014, 09:55 AM
Mai blades. Go invisible.

Chdata
May 2, 2014, 09:55 AM
A rod/wand that increases hit intervals for multi-hit technics. Stacks with crafting.

Anything with increased attack speed, most notably, a wand with increased attack speed.

12* units with a secondary set effect that applies after unlocking the potential of all 3 units in the set: http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/925724-mega-man-zero-4/answers?qid=133572
(Except balanced differently)

25% chance to gain 1.4x damage

Deadline/Halfline Slayer on weapons. (At 50% or 25% HP, gain huge attack bonuses).

2-3x normal attack damage (does not apply to any PA or tech). Whack things with your katana/sword bare!

gigawuts
May 2, 2014, 09:56 AM
PP Combo Save: -10% PP cost per consecutive PA

I want to see 0 PP backhand smashes.

Unnamed Player
May 2, 2014, 09:59 AM
Cure / Freeze / Stun / Shock / Poison / etc.

Sub Unit

S-Def +250
R-Def +250
T-Def +250

10 HP / 10 PP

Strike Resist / Range Resist

Description: When equipped, this medical unit will instantly cure the effects of being Frozen / Stuned / etc.

Come on Sega, make it happen!

Gardios
May 2, 2014, 10:08 AM
Wand: Transform uncharged techniques into PAs because god dammit SEGA give me my mage knight class already.

Maybe I should go for more realistic propositions...

Talis: Reduces technique damage (40%/50%/60%), but invoke technique from yourself and your thrown Talis. Rewards talis positioning and allows for other things such as double freeze chance, double support tech ticks etc.

X: Autocast Lv (10/15/16) <insert technique here> by chance on hit. Chance depends on weapon type and latent level. Makes hybrids a bit stronger.

X: Increase support tech field duration by (20%/35%/50%). Makes support a bit stronger.

X: Support tech fields deal (200%/300%/400%) damage per second. Same as above.

Gunslash: Transform normal shooting attacks into uncharged Foie/Megid. Allows tech classes to do some damage while recharging PP from afar.

X: Decrease JA bonus to 100%, but increase damage per consecutive JA by (10%/12%/15%) up to a maximum of (150%/200%/300%). Shooting and technique weapons would have a smaller bonus, katana wouldn't get this either because screw Katana Combat. Honestly, something along these lines is what JA should've been.

Rod: Decrease damage taken by 50%, reduce damage dealt by 50%. Change maximum HP to your maximum PP value and maximum PP to (50%/75%/100%) your maximum HP. Because if becoming a glass cann... gatling gun isn't a unique playstyle, then I don't know what is.

Hexxy
May 2, 2014, 10:24 AM
Negotiator (Katana)
Latent: Duelist Heart
- Disables normal attack. Disables use of PA's.
- Successful Counter instantly kills non-boss mobs.
- For bosses, damage starts at 100k and increases by 10k*Latent Lvl per successful counter.
- Counter cone size is increased by 10% * Latent Lvl.
- Counter Slash is affected by the above.
- User dies if hit by anything. Even a pillow.

Rien
May 2, 2014, 10:33 AM
Rod Latent: 氷霧 (Ice Fog): Chance to freeze (Ice Technics, Freeze affix, etc) are increased by 15/25/35%

I contemplated making it 30/40/50, but that would give ice fang barta a 95% freeze by default and I'm not sure about that

Hunter weapon latent: Intimidation: 100% Hate generated is applied to all mobs within a radius of struck mob. Increase radius for each level. At max level, it can cover the entire node (even the corners)

I made this because it seems hate is mostly generated on the mob you hit, then have surrounding mobs gain a small amount of hate

Hunter weapon latent: Spiked Wall: During Guard Stance, 20/30/40% of Striking Defence is added to Striking Attack.

Note that even with this latent you deal 95% damage, while only having JA bonus 1 and 2 applying at best.

Talis latent: Windy Mirror: Power of Zanverse is increased by 100%/200%/300%

This will produce an 80 power zanverse that facilitates a support build. It's not 100% because it's affected by wind masteries (which will make it more incredibly op than actually necessary)

Bow latent: Mind's Eye: Occasionally treat a non-weakspot hit as a weakspot hit. Does not change enemy defence modifiers, but does apply weakspot/headshot multipliers.

This facilitates Million Storm, which seemingly goes against all that is the Bow build.

Talis latent: Magic Trick: Casting charged Deband with your talis thrown will switch your position and the talis'. Deband will still be casted from where you appear.

Maenara
May 2, 2014, 10:50 AM
•Any type of ranged or technic weapon - Damage Conversion: Taking damage restores PP by the same amount. However, you lose the ability to gain back HP through any means whatsoever for (Lvl 1: 60 seconds, Lvl 2: 40 seconds, Lvl 3: 20 seconds) after taking any type of damage.

•Fighter weapons - Status osmosis: Attacking an enemy that has a status effect has a chance of giving you the same status effect. While afflicted with a status, attacking enemies has a chance to inflict that status, even to enemies that would normally be immune to it.

UnLucky
May 2, 2014, 11:47 AM
Critical hit rate boosted by 25/50/75%

Boost the damage of critical hits by 50/70/100%

50/70/100% chance to nullify knockback and stagger

Automatically recover 10/20/30% of received damage

Set the user on fire which can spread to enemies as well

Defeated enemies explode, dealing 20/30/50% of their max HP in damage

Automatically fill your weapon's gear gauge by one bar every 5/4/3 seconds

gigawuts
May 2, 2014, 11:56 AM
Two Left Feet: +44% damage and damage penalty removed when on the wrong side of a fighter stance

can't dance for shit

Sacrificial
May 2, 2014, 12:39 PM
(looking at you tank build)

Shield as sword:
Convert x% of def into dmg.

My pain, your pain:
Add the last taken damage number to your Atk. An attack that resulted in death does not count.

Valimer
May 2, 2014, 01:53 PM
Didnt read all 3 pages, but here's my 2cents.

I think for the most part everyone agrees that the latent feature for weapons is cool but wasn't implemented to its fullest potential(hehe). A lot of them are really just not useful at all. (like the one that HAS A CHANCE to make traps for the ranger SLIGHTLY better? like wtf is that shit)

I think they could save the "Potential" feature if they just tweak values of the effects. Like any potential that makes a PA better should make it a LOT better by the 3rd lv Potential.

What would have been REALLY cool is if they had potentials that added bonus affects (and effects!) to current PAs. For instance making the bullet travel time of Concentrate One twice as fast, or extend Over Ends range by 50%, or make a charge up ability not have to charge up to do full damage. There are SO many effects they could have implemented.

tldr: make sad

Dinosaur
May 2, 2014, 04:03 PM
Increase the damage of Shunka Shunra by 16%

Maenara
May 2, 2014, 04:20 PM
Increase the damage of Shunka Shunra by 16%

Increasing the power of a single photon art does not constitute supporting a unique playstyle. It supplements already-existing ones. Please try harder next time.

Gardios
May 2, 2014, 04:24 PM
Talis latent: Windy Mirror: Power of Zanverse is increased by 100%/200%/300%

This will produce an 80 power zanverse that facilitates a support build. It's not 100% because it's affected by wind masteries (which will make it more incredibly op than actually necessary)

Man, this would make me start using talis. I already use Zanverse 24/7, I'd love to have this.

May 2, 2014, 04:46 PM
Wands that use gear to force meteor shower/aurora/no weather. Possibly other weather effects too if damage boosting potentials for them are ever made. Idk, might be an interesting support role.

Takatsuki
May 2, 2014, 04:47 PM
Rod Latent - Reverse Dimension
Lv 1: Swaps HP and PP pools with a 50% reduction to both.
Lv 2: Swaps HP and PP pools with a 25% reduction to both.
Lv 3: Swaps HP and PP pools with a 15% reduction to both.

Gunslash Latent - Variant Style
Lv 1: Grants a 10% boost to S-ATK or R-ATK when switching between slashing and shooting mode for 15 seconds, with a 40 second cooldown before it will trigger again.
Lv 2: Grants a 20% boost to S-ATK or R-ATK when switching between slashing and shooting mode for 20 seconds, with a 30 second cooldown before it will trigger again.
Lv 3: Grants a 30% boost to S-ATK or R-ATK when switching between slashing and shooting mode for 25 seconds, with a 25 second cooldown before it will trigger again.

Hunter weapons Latent - Hunter Target
Lv 1 - Grants a 5% damage bonus when attacking an enemy that is the same species that you last killed.
Lv 2 - Grants a 10% damage bonus when attacking an enemy that is the same species that you last killed.
Lv 3 - Grants a 15% damage bonus when attacking an enemy that is the same species that you last killed.

Rifle Latent - Eagle Trigger
Lv 1 - Grants a 1% damage bonus every time you perform a normal attack up to 5% maximum, so long as you do not miss a shot (missing resets the bonus).
Lv 2 - Grants a 1% damage bonus every time you perform a normal attack up to 10% maximum, so long as you do not miss a shot (missing resets the bonus).
Lv 3 - Grants a 1% damage bonus every time you perform a normal attack up to 15% maximum, so long as you do not miss a shot (missing resets the bonus).

cheapgunner
May 2, 2014, 04:57 PM
Weapon Latent: Bloody Hunter ( Rod )

A portion of your S-atk is added to your rod when your hp is below 50%

lv 1: 20%
lv 2: 30%
lv 3: 40%

How about some Unit latents:

Vardha / King Vardha Units : Machine Ruler: Decreases damage done by machine type enemies lv 1: 3% per unit. 5% added if set bonus

Dragon Ex / Noire Units : Dragon Ruler: Decreases damage done by dragonkin type enemies lv 1 : 3% per unit. 5% added if set bonus

Vol / Burn Units: Underworld Ruler: Boosts damage of fire attribute weapons by lv 1: 3%. 5% added if set bonus

Chdata
May 2, 2014, 05:05 PM
Unlocked set effects:

70% chance of reducing 25% of any damage source

100% chance of reducing damage by 30%, but 3% of that damage is drained from PP.
take 700 dmg, lose 21 PP and only take 490 dmg.

Scale of Judgment
May 2, 2014, 08:12 PM
Melee weapon latent: Unlimited Combo Works: Melee attacks cause a chain trigger(like Gunner) that keeps on racking until PA is used. PA is boosted by combo number and duplicated again to damage target.
- Boosts Fighter and quick melee attacks to build up chain.
- Most likely will be on td, wl, or ds.

Melee weapon Latent: How to Skin a cat: melee weapons cause a minor weak bullet effect, this effect is increased by using multiple melee weapon types to stack.
- Switch up weapons
- Cooperative melee action
- Useless if everyone is katana

Range weapon latent: Sniper's Bravado: Hitting weakpoint with PA activates this. Hitting weakpoint will grant pp per hit to weakpoint. A miss or not hitting weakpoint will deduct 100 pp of player.
- Aim carefully
- shoot with precision
- Not reliable with gunner

Force Weapon Latent: Kaleidoscope Oath: Boost elemental damage of technics by 200%. After technic hits, mob is now resistant to element by 500% for 50 seconds.
- Multispec forces required (Fire, Lightning, Wind, Dark, Light, Ice)

Force Weapon Latent: Omniscient Flare: Now Photon Flare is passive along with the hp reduction. The after burst is now added into the new passive flare.
- Boosts Photon Flare
- Actually makes Photon Flare more useful
- People will actually use Photon Flare

Chdata
May 2, 2014, 09:19 PM
dual sabres with 50% PP cost reduction
but the S-atk is only on par with like a 7* or worse

(but you could craft it!)

Cyber Meteor
May 2, 2014, 09:40 PM
Launcher Latent : Crazy Combo . Increase the range of Crazy Smash (front and side but not behind the player) and the number of ennemies it can hit. Can also interrupt a boss attack.

Lv1 : +0.5m and hits 3 enemies
Lv2 : +1.5m and hits 5 enemies
Lv3 : +3m and hits every enemy in its range

Shinamori
May 2, 2014, 09:50 PM
A while back I did some made up latents. Mostly based of Disgaea Majin Abilities (Evility in ENG)

美の女王力
Beauty Queen Power
Lv.1 If female, boosts S-ATK by 150 when PP is at 75% or less.
Lv.2 If female, boosts S-ATK by 300 when PP is at 75% or less.
Lv.3 If female, boosts S-ATK by 400 when PP is at 75% or less.

魔王力
Demon Lord Power
Lv.1 Boosts S-ATK by 100 when PP is at 65% or less.
Lv.2 Boosts S-ATK by 200 when PP is at 65% or less.
Lv.3 Boosts S-ATK by 300 when PP is at 65% or less.

You can look at more examples (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hjR7Dw3EuZ6qRB3rYgWxqBjnKgKZS1FMAB0tkn_7jno/edit#gid=1353831430) =E

Cyron Tanryoku
May 2, 2014, 09:56 PM
maybe they can make a good game while they make the weapon

yoshiblue
May 2, 2014, 10:38 PM
Ranger:
-Trap Sync: Boosts next PA by 150% for every trap an enemy lands on.

-Wound Infliction: Allows Ranger shots to stack up to five times. (Does not work with weak bullet)

-Pressure Point: Boosts Power Bullet when foe is afflicted by Launcher Shots.

-Benefit of Mass: Chance for Launcher to block an attack.

Hunter:
-Razor Wires: Chance for wire lances to proc bleed, boosting wire lance attacks.

-Sturdy Pole: Chance for close range enemies to be stunned when hit by the pole of a partisan.

Braver:
-Focus Shot: Increases every shot landed by rapid shot by 15% five times while average stance is active. (does not boost PAs, resets after 5 successful hits)

Force:
-Element Advantage: Boosts the same element's damage of the current proc.

Fighter:
-Brave Break: Boosts Part break rates and ignores blocks during Brave Stance

-Crazy Wise: Boosts Crazy Heart and Beat during Wise stance

Dinosaur
May 2, 2014, 11:03 PM
Increasing the power of a single photon art does not constitute supporting a unique playstyle. It supplements already-existing ones. Please try harder next time.

Increase the damage of Shunka Shunran by 300%

GoldenFalcon
May 2, 2014, 11:09 PM

- but can no longer charge up

Rien
May 2, 2014, 11:12 PM
Launcher Latent : Crazy Combo . Increase the range of Crazy Smash (front and side but not behind the player) and the number of ennemies it can hit. Can also interrupt a boss attack.

Lv1 : +0.5m and hits 3 enemies
Lv2 : +1.5m and hits 5 enemies
Lv3 : +3m and hits every enemy in its range

Actually in this game all attacks strike everything in range

it's just that some things have little to no "range" (iirc the only place this applies is the Grants technic and certain grapples like Pick Up/Zenith Throw or Sacrifice Bite. Even Il Barta can strike multiple enemies at once if someone throws Zondeel or Julius Nifta)

GoldenFalcon
May 2, 2014, 11:15 PM
Actually in this game all attacks strike everything in range

Nope

Crazy Smash is counted as a grab. It's just a fast Cruel Throw that scales on R-atk

oratank
May 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
weapon that don't drain pp when use pa with serious low atk but dmg will increase every combo count

Rien
May 2, 2014, 11:21 PM
Nope

Crazy Smash is counted as a grab. It's just a fast Cruel Throw that scales on R-atk

why does it work on Persona then?

GoldenFalcon
May 2, 2014, 11:27 PM
why does it work on Persona then?

Because Cruel Throw works on Persona too. It just doesn't pick him up.

infiniteeverlasting
May 2, 2014, 11:33 PM

I like that. Sega make it happen! You know what's best for this game!

Rien
May 3, 2014, 02:58 AM
Knuckle Latent: Astrologist: Decrease chance of Meteor Fist's smallest fist by 33/66/100%

Wire Lance Latent: Gear Reverse: Photon Arts which consume gear now add to gear, while Photon Arts which do not now consume gear.

Of course, it means that Air Pocket Swing/Cerberus Dance/Kaiser Rise/Wild Round will now get bonuses from gear.

Partisan Latent: Windmill: Action Rate is increased by 30/40/50%

Basically faster everything except AB/Slide End charge up

Chdata
May 3, 2014, 03:23 AM
Melee:
Quaking Blow
+x% knockback
Every hit blows enemies away, but if they hit a wall, it damages them (anywhere from 2-8k)

Melee/Ranged
Gravity Well / Zipline
Adds +x% pulling force to attacks

Melee
Heavy Strike
x% chance to stun enemies

Dsabres / Twin daggers
Whirlblade
Hit interval reduction for specific PAs

Rifle PA:
Railstring
A single homing emission that pierces multiple targets as long as you select what order it hits enemies (I guess it'd be like il megid, but moves faster / less damage).

A visible electric string is drawn between the enemies, which pulls them all together or towards the ranger (one or the other).

Launcher PA:
Give it a homing missile barrage a la darker den helicoptors/tranmizer

Maenara
May 3, 2014, 09:12 AM
Knuckle - Crippling Blow: A hit that causes a part of an enemy to break deals (Lvl 1: 500% damage, Lvl 2: 1000%, Lvl 3: 3000%) damage, stuns the enemy (If it can be stunned) for (Lvl 1: 3 seconds, Lvl 2: 7 seconds, Lvl 3: 15 seconds), and halves its S-atk for (Lvl 1: 12 seconds, Lvl 2: 28 seconds, Lvl 3: 60 seconds).

gigawuts
May 3, 2014, 09:23 AM
Gear Amplifier: +15% satk & tatk per gear bar

It'd be interesting seeing people suddenly focus on maxing gear bars, and entertaining watching wired lances and double saber users refuse to use their gear in favor of spamming the heaviest hitting non-gear moves. Partisan users would be doing every single twirl. Why do I mention those specifically? Because heat bars only have 2 extra gear bars - the first doesn't count, capping their bonus at 30% instead of 45%.

Wands would get a much needed boost too.

Nitro Vordex
May 3, 2014, 01:02 PM
Crazy Soul: Increases chances of status effects by 10%/20%/30% when PP is above 50%.

That hybrid fighter build though.

SakuRei
May 3, 2014, 02:27 PM
Mah well... This is the only ones I can think of though...

Rifles:

"Sweet Spot"

When doing a complete Just Attack chain with a rifle there's a ??% chance to inflict Weak Bullet automatically on the target.

Lvl. 1 - 0.25% Chance
Lvl. 2 - 0.50% Chance
Lvl. 3 - 1.00% Chance

Note: You need at least lvl 1 weak bullet for this to work. (So at least by chance when you chain a perfect hit on rifle JA's there's an automatic chance to weak bullet an enemy instead of loading a weak bullet manually.)

Downfall - Manual Weak bullet users can still replace the shot you placed with, it's still the same as manual weak bullet, but automatic and by chance and also no loading bullets anymore. [SPOILER](PFFT! What a lazy ranger you are.)

"Lethal Bullets"

Whenever shooting a weak bullet on an enemy, there's a ??% chance to inflict additional status ailment of an enemies weakness.

Lvl 1 - 1% Chance
Lvl 2 - 3% Chance
Lvl 3 - 5% Chance

Ex. Weak Bullet Loaded -> Shot placed on an enemy -> ex. Darker Monster (Weak: Fire/Light) -> Either 1 of the two elements will inflict (ex. Burn or Panic)

"Final Blast"

Increases the damage dealt on Cosmos Breaker by ??%

Lvl. 1 - 5% Increase.
Lvl. 2 - 10% Increase.
Lvl. 3 - 15% Increase.

"Microwave Reciever" (Gundam X huh...)

Decreases the target time by ??% and additional ??% increase damage on Satellite Cannon.

Lvl. 1 - 3% decrease cast/target time, 7% Increase Damage.
Lvl. 2 - 5% decrease cast/target time, 12% Increase Damage.
Lvl. 3 - 8% decrease cast/target time, 15% Increase Damage.

"Impatient Command"

Increase the PP cost and damage output of an uncharged Satellite Cannon.

Power of uncharged Satellite Cannon boosted by 60%. PP Cost increased by 5.
Power of uncharged Satellite Cannon boosted by 80%. PP Cost increased by 10.
Power of uncharged Satellite Cannon boosted by 120%. PP Cost increased by 15.

The PP Cost is by the Satellite Cannon PA only. Skill is the same as Ely Sion wand's potential. (sort of.)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Swords:

"Astral Breaker"

Increases Range/Length and Damage of Over End.

Lvl. 1 - Increase Range/Length by ?? (1/4 Length of Kazan Nadeshiko) Damage increase by 10%
Lvl. 2 - Increase Range/Length by ?? (1/2 Length of Kazan Nadeshiko) Damage increase by 25%
Lvl. 3 - Increase Range/Length by ?? (Same Length of Kazan Nadeshiko) [SPOILER](HAH!!!!) Damage increase by 40%

"Perfect Defender"

Reflect ??% more damage when performing a Just Guard.

Lvl. 1 - 15% damage reflect against enemies on Just Guard.
Lvl. 2 - 35% damage reflect against enemies on Just Guard.
Lvl. 3 - 50% damage reflect againste enemies on Just Guard.

Well hey, at least Just Guard will be a good substitute for dealing high damage. :-?[/SPOILER-BOX]

BubblyBoar
May 4, 2014, 03:22 AM
Numbers can be adjusted for balance.

Sword/Lance/WL latent:

Counter Burst - Upon successful just guard counter add 300%/600%/900% blocked damage to counter damage when guard stance is up.

All weapon latent:

Frenzy - When afflicted by status ailment, increase movement speed by 10%/20%/30% for 10/20/30 seconds.

Still In - Upon successful just reversal, step forward at 1.3/1.6/2 times the normal speed/length with a 3%/5%/7% dmg boost for 10 seconds

Skitter - Removes i-frames from step and gives hyper armor instead. Defense during step increased by 10%/25%/50%

Wand latent:

True Support - Adds 30%/70%/100% of total stats (not base) into shifta/deband calculations

Unit lantent:

Armed Wall - Add 50%/100%/150% of combined defense on unit to just counter damage when guard stance is up

Rien
May 4, 2014, 05:07 AM
Please don't give units latents.