PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Anyone on Ship 9?

Vetur
May 2, 2014, 04:16 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, if it is, then it can be moved/closed/whatever.

I am just wondering if anyone else here plays on ship 9, because I do have some English-speaking friends here, but often find everyone's almost always offline when I play(which is all day/night), or only online for like an hour or less, or always AFK... so it'd be nice if I could meet more active people here to actually play with.

Sgt. Sharina Wize
May 2, 2014, 04:30 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, if it is, then it can be moved/closed/whatever.

I am just wondering if anyone else here plays on ship 9, because I do have some English-speaking friends here, but often find everyone's almost always offline when I play(which is all day/night), or only online for like an hour or less, or always AFK... so it'd be nice if I could meet more active people here to actually play with.

Me and my team play on ship 9 and we will be in block 10 or 11 and 12 if you want to join us.

Edit: I'll send you a friend request in game when I get online.

Vetur
May 2, 2014, 04:44 PM
Me and my team play on ship 9 and we will be in block 10 or 11 and 12 if you want to join us.

Edit: I'll send you a friend request in game when I get online.

Oh, cool. :D Wasn't actually expecting to see anyone else on this ship. I'll be sure to watch for it.
I'm usually in the Vita blocks depending what quest I am on, but any works for me.

Just know that I am not high level or anything, so you can consider me a noob, and expect me to make a lot of mistakes. I have only recently figured TA's out, and still often mess up soloing Nab1 area 2. I also die sometimes in very hard mode(on my lv 45 and lv 50 even with grinded equips). :(