PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Solo Quartz Dragon no damage BR/RA(SH)

Zona
May 2, 2014, 05:01 PM
Solo Quartz Dragon with bow and riffe.no damage.

http://youtu.be/75HG5Dr4yYo

AlaskanKactus
May 3, 2014, 03:20 AM
Whoa. Way to represent Br/Ra's everywhere. Awesome.

I'm guessing that's full Vibras Set with Rapid Shoot, Average Stance, and Weak Bullet?

Zona
May 3, 2014, 04:57 AM
Whoa. Way to represent Br/Ra's everywhere. Awesome.

I'm guessing that's full Vibras Set with Rapid Shoot, Average Stance, and Weak Bullet?

Weak Stance ,Weak Stance Up, Rapid Shoot Up 1,Rapid Shoot Up 2, Weak Bullet is full.
only 3 SP for Rapid Shoot.

Rehal
May 3, 2014, 05:18 AM
cool !

Vetur
May 3, 2014, 09:10 AM
An easy/lazy way to do this is by trapping the Quartz Dragon in the wall of Sanctum TA... >_>

infiniteeverlasting
May 3, 2014, 09:14 AM
An easy/lazy way to do this is by trapping the Quartz Dragon in the wall of Sanctum TA... >_>

so true, he just cant move! i figured this out just recently as well.... made infiltration practice infinitely easier :-?

but man, that looks like it took tons of skill XD, the moment you miss, you can mess up almost the whole thing. but i dont know much about weak bullet and how it works
so yea :/

edit: and i've also seen quartz jump up and get stuck on the roof, too bad i never screenshotted it.

Vetur
May 3, 2014, 08:24 PM
so true, he just cant move! i figured this out just recently as well.... made infiltration practice infinitely easier :-?

but man, that looks like it took tons of skill XD, the moment you miss, you can mess up almost the whole thing. but i dont know much about weak bullet and how it works
so yea :/

edit: and i've also seen quartz jump up and get stuck on the roof, too bad i never screenshotted it.

The roof? That's be so funny to see. xD

Zona
May 3, 2014, 10:24 PM
The roof? That's be so funny to see. xD

It seems that tons of bugs there.Here is a screen shot which the Quartz Dragon just knocked into the wall.