PDA

View Full Version : Item Which is stronger? Katanas

FerrickX
May 2, 2014, 06:24 PM
I'm currently wondering on which is stronger, ダールゼントウ or Yasha

ダールゼントウ's perks is that it gets +120 to SRT-ATK when used with it's set and it has potential to do extra damage to darkers

while Yasha is great in terms of raw power and has the potential to boost elemental weakness damage by percentages (and gets +60 srt-atk from other 10* sets)

so what do you guys think is stronger and why?

Walkure
May 2, 2014, 06:41 PM
They changed Ancient Oath so that it provides an overall damage boost if you have the elemental weakness advantage. So it wins on anything it has an element advantage on.

The absolute best setup would be a rainbow of Yashas, but replacing the light Yasha with a Darker Hunter is a lot cheaper and doesn't reduce damage by much.

FerrickX
May 2, 2014, 06:46 PM
so ancient oath increases the damage from elemental bonus? like lets say i used fire yasha on fire weak enemies, the damage will be boosted?

and technically Yasha is stronger than the darker hunter? albiet not by a huge gap?

Walkure
May 2, 2014, 06:52 PM
The damage bonus should apply to all the damage on the Yasha, not just the elemental damage.

The difference is a 1% higher damage mod and some more weapon attack. It's a small margin, and building up a complete rainbow of Yashas will be pretty expensive.

FerrickX
May 2, 2014, 07:00 PM
oooh i see, that's actually rather sweet

and yeah it'll be very expensive to do so, hell, the cheapest yasha in the market is sold at 39m, and i also mistakenly put fire element on my yasha too =/

Silver Crow
May 3, 2014, 03:38 AM
I really think investing into 6x yasha is over kill. Just buy a susano, they are cheaper now and with Hunter as your main you get +50 s-atk and access to fury gear boost for your partisan.

IndigoNovember
May 3, 2014, 12:50 PM
Or just run Seabed XQ for a Bio Katana. You'll earn meseta doing that as well.

btw-Niji
May 3, 2014, 12:53 PM
Susano is dead. Go for Bio Katana instead.

Also, you only need 3 Yashas. Fire, Lightning and Dark.

For light element, get the Ringa katana (ダールゼントウ).

FerrickX
May 3, 2014, 01:06 PM
Susano is dead. Go for Bio Katana instead.

Also, you only need 3 Yashas. Fire, Lightning and Dark.

For light element, get the Ringa katana (ダールゼントウ).

i have fire yasha and also ringa katana (you saw the pic of my ringa katana on another thread)

Dia79
May 4, 2014, 12:05 PM
had the luck to test both ringa katanas and a light yasha both 50% light and same affix (ofc level3 pot) and a light yasha still wins unless u have 5/6 slot ringa units
(ofc i did test using ringa units)

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 12:50 PM
had the luck to test both ringa katanas and a light yasha both 50% light and same affix (ofc level3 pot) and a light yasha still wins unless u have 5/6 slot ringa units
(ofc i did test using ringa units)

honestly, i've tried both on falz and i'm getting similar values between the two, albeit Yasha leading by a few digits, so i guess both are good... until black heart comes around