PDA

View Full Version : What would you suggest I do with Rares I can't use/don't need?

the_importer_
May 3, 2014, 11:21 PM
So I'm playing with a Force and most of the rare weapons I find are unusable to me and the ones that I can use, I don't want to use them

I know I can open a personal shop using Ark Cash, but considering I found those in Normal mode and that they're all 7 Stars, I don't think anyone will be interested. So what else can i do with these?

Also, should I bother appraising rare weapons that I can't use?

Thanks

Rien
May 3, 2014, 11:23 PM
Vendor them back for some cash, or feed the force/techer weapons to your mag for faster t-attack growth.

Do not bother appraising them unless you believe they are 10* or above, or want to feed them to your mag. (I'm raising a second ranged mag as a melee fighter so I end up having to bother with ranged weapons often)

UnLucky
May 3, 2014, 11:28 PM
If they sell for a lot, keep them until you can get a shop pass from FUN scratch (that, or they stop being worth much).

Otherwise just NPC your trash rares.

Vetur
May 4, 2014, 04:16 AM
It's kind of hit-or-miss with appraised weapons, because sometimes you might get something worth a decent amount of money(more than enough to make up for the appraisal fee), but sometimes you will find something so common that there's a ton of listings of it for 1050 meseta, and you end up losing money.

At the same time, it can be hard to decide since if you sold the weapon unappraised to an NPC, it would only give you like 10 meseta... but if you believe it will be a junk item that nobody buys for much, then it might also be for the better.

I'd say keep an eye out for what dropped it, and what level the monster was, then check to see if the specific level/monster is listed with any rare weapons on the cirnopedia weapon list.

Skye-Fox713
May 4, 2014, 05:31 AM
Most 7* rare weapons aren't worth much of anything now a days. However check each one on the Player shops just to be sure. In addition check what abilities and affixes they have on them because that can increase the worth of them (again check the player shops on what affixes are selling good).

Couple things you can do...

-if on the player shops you see a bunch of listings for 1050 you can either Vendor it or break it down for crafting materials.

-Or even if it is only 1050 on the player shops but has good abilities and affixes on it, (if you have the space) you can save it for when you have a Shop Pass through either AC or FUN pionts.

- If the 7* rares are an upgrade you can use them yourself or if they have good value on the player shops save it for when you have a Shop Pass through either AC or FUN pionts (again if you have the storage space for it)

However for the most part most 7* rares are simply sold to an NPC or broken down for crafting materials.

the_importer_
May 4, 2014, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the advice guy.

holmwood
May 4, 2014, 11:33 AM
Lol, luck is a skill. Danganronpa reference?
Anyway, 10 star stuff is a different story. You can sell them for a fairly good price some times.... But you will want to just hoard them, then buy a premium pass and exhange them for 10* purchase passes. ^^;

Furthermore, if your rare has insane affixes, keep em. Those sell for way more than their base value as people use it for affixing material.

LordKaiser
May 4, 2014, 11:58 AM
If they are trash rares and don't have any good abilities or souls then I simply break them with DeSynth.

the_importer_
May 4, 2014, 05:38 PM
Lol, luck is a skill. Danganronpa reference?
Anyway, 10 star stuff is a different story. You can sell them for a fairly good price some times.... But you will want to just hoard them, then buy a premium pass and exhange them for 10* purchase passes. ^^;

Furthermore, if your rare has insane affixes, keep em. Those sell for way more than their base value as people use it for affixing material.

No clue what Danganronpa was until I Googled it. So to answer your question, no, I put that phrase in my account when I created it years ago. It's a phrase I came up with when winning something by dumb luck.