PDA

View Full Version : Think they'll ever do "Suits" of the Sonic cast?

Daemon Gildas
May 4, 2014, 02:05 AM
Something that absolutely blew my mind earlier was that the new Rappy Suits not only look silly, but actually seem to replace your character model! That, to me, is all kinds of awesome, and it's definitely got me motivated to get one in PSO2 (le sigh... shame the suit on PSU is gone now).

It got me to thinking, though; how much more awesome would it be to get "Suits" of Sonic and crew? I know there are masks, but to be honest, those kinda give off more of a "creepy" vibe than anything. Meanwhile, a proper "suit" that change your character-model to be more in-line with Sonic proper?

I couldn't scratch those tickets fast enough. :D

NexusAZ
May 4, 2014, 02:08 AM
There will be no Amy more awkward than me. I will do everything in my power to make the creepiest looking Amy this world has seen.

Vetur
May 4, 2014, 03:57 AM
I'd love a proper Robotnik suit.

Daemon Gildas
May 4, 2014, 01:06 PM
Hah, Robotnik/Eggman would be awesome!!! Only if they use his classic "skinny legs" design, though... The Sonic '06 version creeped me the hell out.

I'm a huge Sonic fanboy, so I just always kind of gravitate towards that stuff. I saw they're introducing a Sonic MAG sometime in the near future, so I'm definitely crossing my fingers that maybe they'll consider doing suits next year :D

Vetur
May 4, 2014, 01:08 PM
Hah, Robotnik/Eggman would be awesome!!! Only if they use his classic "skinny legs" design, though... The Sonic '06 version creeped me the hell out.

I'm a huge Sonic fanboy, so I just always kind of gravitate towards that stuff. I saw they're introducing a Sonic MAG sometime in the near future, so I'm definitely crossing my fingers that maybe they'll consider doing suits next year :D

Oh yeah it's definitely gotta be the one with skinny legs and fat egg body. That's a shape you just can't get with PSO2's sliders, so they should make a suit of that unnatural shape. XD

And yeah I think I saw a picture of a Sonic mag in one of the future updates, like in May or June I think?

Punisher106
May 4, 2014, 01:24 PM
(le sigh... shame the suit on PSU is gone now)D

>Le

Get out of here. Also I like the PSO2 Rappy suits way more.

I can imagine Mac in some sort of CAST Eggman suit.

Lostbob117
May 4, 2014, 02:16 PM
>Le

Get out of here. Also I like the PSO2 Rappy suits way more.

le I le think le the le Rappy le suits le on le psu le were le better. le Are le you le annoyed?

Shadowth117
May 4, 2014, 02:23 PM
I was actually thinking about that the other day. It would be pretty amusing to be able to run (or dash I guess) around as Sonic or something. Definitely would use those over the rappy suit or god forbid the lillipan suit any day of the week. Of course, there's the reindeer suit which is hilarious in its own way.

DS23
May 4, 2014, 02:29 PM
Maybe for this year's anniversary/Sanic lobby. The masks and colored body paint and the right hair along with a lewdkini or similar minimal costume yields amusing results.

Daemon Gildas
May 4, 2014, 02:34 PM
Oh, no doubt, I think the PSO2 Rappy-suits are much cooler! The fact that they actually change your character-model is awesome! More what I was referring to was that, it had taken a ton of work to get my Rappy-suit (particularly in the color I wanted), and it's a shame it was kind of for naught.

Anyways, yeah, being able to effectively "play as" Sonic or Knuckles, via a Costume/Suit, would be completely awesome. I would probably start playing a Fighter purely to rock the Sonic Knuckles if they ever did!

And honestly, even if they didn't go all-out with letting you play using Sonic and crew's models, I'd be happy just seeing outfits inspired by them. Maybe a red T-shirt with Knuckles' white-crescent mark on the chest, jeans with a "belt" with Tails' tails hanging off, and of course Sonic's trademark shoes.

But yeah, full-body transformation would be best :P

landman
May 4, 2014, 03:54 PM
They will provably save it for GM skins like in PSU... but wait, GMs don't exist in PSO2...

I've liked Sonic since the first game but I honestly don't want to see dozens of Sonics running around the lobby.

holmwood
May 4, 2014, 04:09 PM
I want a tails costume that'll let me float.
: D

Macman
May 4, 2014, 05:16 PM
Goddamn right.

Vintasticvin
May 4, 2014, 06:51 PM
Goddamn right.

Whaaa Mac actually happy and not negative for once @____@ My mind has been blown.

On topic though, it would be awesome for sonic character suits but its not going to happen sadly -_-

holmwood
May 5, 2014, 11:14 AM
Whaaa Mac actually happy and not negative for once @____@ My mind has been blown.

On topic though, it would be awesome for sonic character suits but its not going to happen sadly -_-

Why not? We already have sonic gloves and sonic character masks. It's only a matter of time until baldy realizes a full on suit is missing from the picture.

DJcooltrainer
May 5, 2014, 11:29 AM
Maybe for this year's anniversary/Sanic lobby. The masks and colored body paint and the right hair along with a lewdkini or similar minimal costume yields amusing results.

Oh god, I've never thought about using the full-body suits with the character masks. I think it's time to make something terrifying.

Daemon Gildas
May 5, 2014, 01:29 PM
Well, my thinking is with the current Rappy suits, things are already pretty silly, and to be honest, that was my favorite part of the original PSO anyways; the sheer number of diverse Rare items, some serious-looking, and some jokes. I mean, I'm certainly not *expecting* anything like that, but it seems plausible, at least.

Also, off-topic; DJcooltrainer, where is that avatar from? That character looks awesome! :D

Vetur
May 5, 2014, 01:41 PM
Tails' tails as a tail accessory would be cool. Especially if they had an option to match your hair color.

Vintasticvin
May 5, 2014, 02:32 PM
Tails' tails as a tail accessory would be cool. Especially if they had an option to match your hair color.

And this was how the Hanyou/Youkai Demon Dragon Fox revolution began...