PDA

View Full Version : Need input on Orochi

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 04:00 PM
My orochi has 4 slots that i filled with level I abilities to increase abl slot from x2 to x4, what do you recommend me to put on it? or should i just try my luck for x5 slots?

also, what does "Add Special Ability (S-ATK)" do? and does it affect affixing rates or not

Ephidiel
May 4, 2014, 04:06 PM
that adds the Ability Power Boost to the weapon which is not transferable after this
it's 100% add rate

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 04:07 PM
ah thank you, but it takes up the +x% ability item slot doesn't it?

Ephidiel
May 4, 2014, 04:41 PM
yea you have to put it on one of the slots and going for extra slot still reduces the %

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 04:45 PM
ah =/, i guess i'll hold off on using it then

strikerhunter
May 4, 2014, 05:52 PM
If you are adding in a boost as the 5th affix slot, there will be no affix penalty on the other 4 since it doesn't give you the option to add the boost until you are confirming the affix and tells you if you want to use it.

Recommended affixes:
-Quartz Soul, Power III, Spirita III.
-4th should be either stamina III, ablilty III (really risky with it's low chance unless you have set fodders), or mutation.
-Once all 4 are readying to be transferred to main target, add a s/r/t-atk boost to make it 5s.

btw-Niji
May 4, 2014, 06:18 PM
Stamina III? LOL. Only suggested by PSOW... and Nishiki dashers.

Anyway, you're going to want to go for 100atk.

4slot:
Quartz Soul, Power III, Ability III, Power Boost

If interested in 5 slot, go for this:
Quartz Soul, Power III, Ability III, Mutation, Power Boost

OR

Quartz Soul, Power III, Ability III, Spirita III, Power Boost

Note: You should only affix Spirita III if you need the PP. It's recommended to have at least 150PP on Braver.

Also, make sure to use that 30% affix booster from the Excube shop.

strikerhunter
May 4, 2014, 06:25 PM
Was only suggesting stamina 3 being optional among the three I said because it can be a pain to get ability 3 in the fodder with its ridiculously low transfer rate and buying it off from the market ain't cheap unless you got the money to do it.

Hobu
May 4, 2014, 08:26 PM
And you can't buy an Ability III Orochi Agito anyway, so might as well try it. Stamina III is the last option, but never the best option out there. even 90% success rate, Ability III fails 50% of the time.

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 08:43 PM
would this work? Quartz Soul, Power III, Ability III (or mutation I), Vinculum? because with my current mesetas and scratch prize list, it's impossible to get the power boost

Bellion
May 4, 2014, 08:45 PM
Quartz and Vinculum would only work with Soul receptor. They're probably too expensive for your budget if you can't get a Power Boost.

Xaelouse
May 4, 2014, 09:39 PM
how are all these s-atk boosts above the standard +60 gonna help with your shunka? If you're still killing shit at the same speed, you might want to gauge out your PP towards 150+ for more hatous if your units already aren't doing it

FerrickX
May 4, 2014, 09:48 PM
hmm true, especially when B. heart activates, it's going to be even better if i have higher pp

WildarmsRE5
May 5, 2014, 01:38 AM
ahem, 60 ATK is quite a boost actually, even a 30 ATK boost does stuff.

that 30 ATK cake buff made my Diffuse Shell stronger, adding 3k damage. (yay Overkilling SH mobs)

anyway, you should know affixing costs a lot more money than grinding.

FerrickX
May 5, 2014, 02:21 AM
not really, i got my stuff affixed already, in total it took 2m mesetas out of me for vinculum, abl 3, Modulator, Cougar Soul to affix on my orochi agito

grinding on the other hand.... 5m and i've just got it to +5 Black heart Lvl1 T.T

Limbo_lag
May 5, 2014, 02:48 AM
that 30 ATK cake buff made my Diffuse Shell stronger, adding 3k damage. (yay Overkilling SH mobs)

Wait what. 30 atk shouldnt translate to 3k more damage ._.

DJcooltrainer
May 5, 2014, 08:43 AM
Well, you could still affix 4s to it, and get power boost whenever you've got the money to do it. If you want to use 4s, I'd go for Power III, Quartz Soul, Ability III and then Stamina III/Spirita III (depending on which you think you'd need more. probably Spirita III, unless you die a lot). You're really going to want Power III and Quartz Soul at the very minimum.

I'm quite jelly, I wish I had a shiny new orochi to grind. How much does it cost to attempt to grind it?

Bellion
May 5, 2014, 08:47 AM
Only 30k each attempt.

FerrickX
May 5, 2014, 08:50 AM
it costs 30k mesetas per grind and needs 5 grinders per grind, with a lovely -4 penalty past a point

WildarmsRE5
May 5, 2014, 09:38 AM
Wait what. 30 atk shouldnt translate to 3k more damage ._.blame them Hu and Ra Multipliers.

milranduil
May 5, 2014, 09:49 AM
blame them Hu and Ra Multipliers.

30 atk translates to roughly 1.5% more damage, so you only actually dealt 3k more dmg if you were doing 200k prior.

WildarmsRE5
May 5, 2014, 09:58 AM
30 atk translates to roughly 1.5% more damage, so you only actually dealt 3k more dmg if you were doing 200k prior.hold it, I'll try it again my cake is out anyway.

my bad, looks like that 3k is from a full support Shifta buff.

though I did get a damage boost from cake. additional 400 atleast, it helps.