PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to play PSO2 on a US Vita?

Daemon Gildas
May 5, 2014, 01:16 AM
I just really dig the idea of playing the game on Vita, particularly as I already own one and it's not getting a whole lot of us as-is. If I bought a Japanese copy of PSO2, would I be able to play it on my US Vita? And also, is there any particular "version" of the Vita version I should be looking for, that come with any in-game bonuses or anything?

AkumaYouji
May 5, 2014, 01:23 AM
if you buy a physical copy you can play it on your US vita with your US PSN id, if you want to download it for free onto your vita you need a JP PSN id along with a few memory cards to swap around
as of right now This (http://www.play-asia.com/phantasy-star-online-2-episode-2-deluxe-package-paOS-13-49-en-70-7fcb.html) is the one you have to/should buy it comes with quite a few things that are worth keeping or selling (i love the quebly mags personally).

Daemon Gildas
May 5, 2014, 03:35 AM
Ah, awesome!!! To be honest, buying the physical version works better for me, anyways, since I only have a 4gb memory card, and I assume I'll need additional space just to hold the extra data anyways.

As for as the MAGs, I'll probably wind up selling those down the road, trying to score the new Sonic MAG coming out soon. If I can get it without having to sell them, though, I'll let you know :)

Totori
May 5, 2014, 04:51 AM
Might be somewhat pricey, but if you have the physical version. Try to get a 15GB card, believe me, you won't need another card for quite a while if you do.

I got my 15GB card for 49.99 IIRC so it's not too bad, I guess.

blace
May 5, 2014, 05:01 AM
Memory cards come in 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64. You'll want at the very least 16GB as the updates will continue to stack up.