PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE!!! VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!!!

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 07:49 PM
Hello Peoples reading this. This is a list of the people that have stolen from me so far. I absolutely despise thieves and do not want them thieving u nice, cool PSO players I have and haven't played with. Well, here goes their names along with character class and a brief description:

Joshua - Black and white suited HUmar

STEVE_DAVIS - Black and white suited HUmar

Rei - Purple suited HUcast

Bryan**** - Blue and white suited RAmar (note: * is a combination of numbers in his name that I can't remember)

Selphie - Female ???(can't remember exact class)

Matt - (dunno class, he jacked my friend of his weapons so I dunno what he looks like, just be careful when trading with a "Matt")

Sephiroth - Black suited HUmar w/ white hair (note: there are MANY sephiroths on PSO with a black suit and white hair and even in the same class)

Well, there u have it folks. I will keep u updated as SOON as I get more thieves down. Please post the thieves that stole from you here too.

Manny
Mar 7, 2001, 07:54 PM
Please put this in the cheater section next time

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 08:04 PM
No, what's the point of doing that? This is general information right here. Most people read the "general"'s section so I put it here. This is information for u to know, unless u enjoy getting jacked of your stuff.

Manny
Mar 7, 2001, 08:09 PM
Please put this in the cheater section next time

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 08:13 PM
No, what's the point of doing that? This is general information right here. Most people read the "general"'s section so I put it here. This is information for u to know, unless u enjoy getting jacked of your stuff.

Drake
Mar 7, 2001, 08:16 PM
Uhm... theunsurpassed is right; this doesn't belong in the Cheaters section. Looting is wrong, but it's not cheating.

I *think* Selphie is a HUnewearl. (I saw her in the lobby yesterday, but it might have been a different one. ^^;)

Manny
Mar 7, 2001, 08:21 PM
In the text under Cheaters it says "A place to discuss your ideas on cheating and to name those who have stolen from you. "

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 08:23 PM
Hey thanx Drake for agreeing w/ me. And also thx for telling me about Selphie, what color hair did she have? I'm pretty sure she had blonde hair. And anyone else reading this, take notice and remember these people so to not trade or play with them!! Please post your looters here that have thieved you. I'll keep you all updated as soon as my friends get looted again or I get looted again.

Manny
Mar 7, 2001, 08:32 PM
Please post this in the cheaters section it gets annoying seeing posts about cheaters all the time. By the time you log on to PSO you probably will forget about theives you see on the message boards. If you dont wanna get stolen from dont trade.

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 08:37 PM
Hey Manny, can u shut up already?

Manny
Mar 7, 2001, 08:40 PM
"Hey Manny, can u shut up already?"

yes i would if you dont post things that arent in the right place

Manifest
Mar 7, 2001, 08:49 PM
I agree, this belongs on the cheaters board.

Drake
Mar 7, 2001, 09:17 PM
Point A: Descriptive text notwithstanding, the section is called "Cheaters," not "Looters." If it's supposed to be for both, the name should be changed to "Cheaters and Looters" (or something more general, like "Unscrupulous Scum") to prevent confusion.

Point B: That section does not get a great deal of traffic. If someone actually takes the trouble to compile a list of untrustworthy players (instead of the usual squalling, which goes something like "[NAME] TOOK MY DOUBLE SABER AND I HATE SEGA AND I'M NEVER PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME AGAIN!!"), I think he has the right to post it where people will actually see it. ^^;

Ambrai
Mar 7, 2001, 10:38 PM
Any post that is inflamitory in nature that is not considered a rant goes to cheaters. I have made many Moderators Note posts about this and this will be the second time I have moved this post to cheaters. There will not be a third time.

theunsurpassed
Mar 7, 2001, 10:46 PM
I dont get it. What the hell is wrong w/ you people?!!! I just post a simple message and everyone freaks out like this post is gonna reach out and kill you? man that's just bullshit