PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Gunner's PP

Skyly
May 5, 2014, 12:44 PM
Is there any general standard? The highest I've ever had was 121 but I feel like that's extremely low. I really just got my feet wet with affixing and 3s the Varder set with Fang Soul, Shoot III, and Stamina III. Should I have went with Mizer, Shoot, and Spirita? I could craft my units to T-Def and gain +6 pp.

UnLucky
May 5, 2014, 12:56 PM
If you have APPR and spam Heel Stab, you hardly need any extra PP, so 121 would be plenty.

If you don't have APPR and spam Elder Rebellion or Infinite Fire, you'll feel like 140-150 is inadequate.

Skyly
May 5, 2014, 01:07 PM
If you have APPR and spam Heel Stab, you hardly need any extra PP, so 121 would be plenty.

If you don't have APPR and spam Elder Rebellion or Infinite Fire, you'll feel like 140-150 is inadequate.

Yeah I have APPR maxed @ 10. I also used to use Heel Stab until someone told me when using infinity fire you can right click while firing for more damage. So I use infinity fire mainly.. But you're saying since I have APPR I shouldn't worry about PP?

gigawuts
May 5, 2014, 01:08 PM
Yeah I have APPR maxed @ 10. I also used to use Heel Stab until someone told me when using infinity fire you can right click while firing for more damage. So I use infinity fire mainly.. But you're saying since I have APPR I shouldn't worry about PP?

Only you can answer this question. Do you run out of PP often? No? Yes?

Skyly
May 5, 2014, 01:26 PM
Only you can answer this question. Do you run out of PP often? No? Yes?

Actually I do. It's not bothersome but I also wanted other opinions on how much PP other gunners had. Typically I spam infinity fire till I'm low on PP, then auto attack until my PP is nearly restored. I thought it was assumes gunners need to have like 150+ PP.

Sanguine2009
May 5, 2014, 01:37 PM
are you remembering to shoot while fliping? that will help conserve pp alot if you are not already doing it

UnLucky
May 5, 2014, 03:14 PM
Also you get more PP back during SRoll than regular attacks anyway (4PPx3 vs 2PPx4), though getting the JA is stronger even if you have SRoll Up maxed (don't do that) so you can alternate if you really care about a couple hundred extra damage.

Grady219
May 5, 2014, 03:16 PM
Also if you have ranger subbed, killing bonus helps a lot.

Macman
May 5, 2014, 05:07 PM
Ranger sub, Killing bonus 10/10.

Just run into mobs guns a-blazing and gain more PP than you spend.

Silver Crow
May 5, 2014, 06:32 PM
just get gloam/gwan set + white tail, affix all with mzsoul,sh3 sprita3/4 and you should have around 155pp, if you're rich enough also pp boost everything to end up with 175~ pp, and get the Showtime pp skill. ionno what you're asking exactly though

p.s 150pp feels decent to me, plus with Showtime active you get 200pp, my build is weird so I only have 5 points in APPR but it feels like enough, at least to me

Skyly
May 5, 2014, 06:46 PM
I was really asking how much PP should Gu/Hu have AT LEAST

UnLucky
May 5, 2014, 07:01 PM
100 PP

Shinamori
May 5, 2014, 07:04 PM
I'd say 100~120pp.

Evangelion X.XX
May 5, 2014, 07:09 PM
I think you should have at least 140+ PP.

I also think you should upgrade your units to at least the Calbun Set if you can (if you're Premium); the Unit-Set is fairly cheap/affordable and it also gives +40 HP and +3PP per unit piece. Furthermore, it gives a Set-Bonus of +60 R-ATK and +10PP and has very good defense all around.

Then, you could simply affix each piece with the very basic: Mizer Soul/Shoot III/Stamina III (or Stamina Boost).

Once you have done this, I'm more than certain you'll do just fine PP wise (+140PP if you also have Mizer Soul on Weapon).

Also, as someone else have already mentioned, make sure you shoot while flipping (right before you go into the S-Roll JA Bonus or whatver) as it helps to gain PP back.

final_attack
May 5, 2014, 07:39 PM
Personally, I got 130 PP (will be 129 once I managed to 4 slot affix) and didn't find it I need more PP (tried using APPR and non-APPR build). Mostly using non-APPR build.

But, it depends on how you felt when playing, of course. I'd say 120 PP is very nice already, since I'm used to get that much PP, and didn't find any trouble with PP (No APPR build back then) ._.

Sanguine2009
May 5, 2014, 07:54 PM
i roll with 112 pp and find it excessive, really pp should not be an issue for gu if you are doing it right

Walkure
May 5, 2014, 08:07 PM
Gunner is like the most lax class for PP building, since they can regain it so fast and have low-cost PAs. Seems like you can totally get away with just stacking RATK in all the affixing slots with no issue whatsoever.

gigawuts
May 5, 2014, 08:32 PM
Yup, I've got a gloam set & calibun leg piece with mizer/shoot 3/stam 3/stam boost and fang soul on my weapons, bringing me up to 130 pp on the dot with my GMs. I virtually never have PP problems. My ZRA mechs have mizer & spirita 3, which is even better for PP.

Kikikiki
May 5, 2014, 11:34 PM
My GU only have 124 PP and I'm still stomping the shit out of TD and AQ without any real disruption in constant DPS.