PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question on English Patch

Cybermynd
May 5, 2014, 11:12 PM
I'm not sure if there's a specific place to be asking questions regarding the english patch so I'm doing it here. I only just downloaded the game and started playing and I've found that there's quite a bit of content popping up that hasn't been translated. Just wondering if it's new content that was added or If I'm perhaps missing some of the translation files or something. I installed using the tweaker and I installed all 3 of the english patches dated for 4/23.

It seems like some of the tutorial messages have been translated and some haven't and its throwing me off a little bit being so new to the game.

ShinKai
May 5, 2014, 11:15 PM
There are 3 English translation patches. The Basic Patch, the Large Files, and the Story Patch. The Basic Patch only patched all the requirements you need to navigate the game. If you want the bells and whistles, you'll need the other two patches. Even then, not everything is translated.

But what has been translated should be plenty for our purposes. :)

Cybermynd
May 5, 2014, 11:25 PM
I did install all 3 of the patches. But even then I'm sure most people will be fine navigating the game without a lot of stuff translated but I've only just started and even playing just now something came about the arks road and none of it was translated and I've got no idea what any of it said. I just wanted to know if that's the way its supposed to be.

mctastee
May 5, 2014, 11:29 PM
You can find everything you need to complete, in order, arks road.http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/arks_road.php#nav

Cybermynd
May 5, 2014, 11:31 PM
Thanks for that.

Cybermynd
May 6, 2014, 02:53 PM
Nothing to be sorry about. I'm grateful for having as much translated as you have. I finally gave up trying to wait for a full english release so having this available is awesome.