PDA

View Full Version : Ranged class

PhantasySlayer
May 6, 2014, 07:51 AM
Hello everyone!

My brother is making a ranged casteal of some sort. What are the recommended class combinations for one of these?

Also, any absolute must haves in the builds?

Thanks!

WildarmsRE5
May 6, 2014, 08:14 AM
Ra/Hu - Full DPS one hit wonder. Hunter tree needs full power of Fury Skills. in Ra tree, grab all the available % damage multiplier. (Weak Hit Advance 1 & 2, Standing Snipe 1 & 2, and Sharp Shooter) then get Weak Bullet up to lvl 6 or above and you can spend whatever SP you have left on something else.

Gu/Ra - instant boss killer. Ranger tree build, except having killing bonus at lvl 10. Gunner tree; Zero Range Advance 1 & 2, S-Roll JA Bonus (high priority), Perfect Keeper, and Chain at lvl 1. Attack PP restore rate is optional.

Gu/Hu - Boss Killer/Mob Trasher/All Rounder. same Hunter and Gunner builds.

Br/Ra - Boss Killer that has no Crowd Control ability. this build is made for Bow Bravers only, just get the Weak Skills to max except Weak Critical. then get Rapid Shoot Mastery 1.

I'd say Ra/Te too but, I never tried a Full Support Class.

Hajduk
May 6, 2014, 02:44 PM
Ra/Br - exactly the same as above but now you get the benefits of sharp shooter. I totally agree with no crowd control so sometimes I use shunka on small guys. Still strong enough to two hit most things even as a Ra with all class katana. Not optimal but it works. Great boss killer with the bow.

AlaskanKactus
May 6, 2014, 10:05 PM
If you can get your hands on a top tier bow (they're usually multi-class) then Ra/Br is fantastic. You get Sharpshooter benefits and Rare Mastery.