PDA

View Full Version : Questions about gearing

manthisis
May 6, 2014, 09:24 PM
So how does necessarily "having the best gear" work in this game? I'm currently playing as a Gu/Hu, so what's the best TMG and armor to have and where do I get it?

Also, how do things like Spirita, and like Fang Soul work in this game? I'm very lost when it comes to gear and the abilities attached to them.

GoldenFalcon
May 6, 2014, 10:07 PM
Guld Milla and Gwan Units

Abilities on gear increase your stats further, and each piece can get ~100 attack power if you're smart (and rich) enough

pkemr4
May 6, 2014, 10:10 PM
batarangs and Gwan units + white tail

manthisis
May 6, 2014, 10:10 PM
Guld Milla and Gwan Units

Abilities on gear increase your stats further, and each piece can get ~100 attack power if you're smart (and rich) enough

So would I buy the Gwan Units off of like the player shop and then affix them myself?

AkumaYouji
May 6, 2014, 11:08 PM
So would I buy the Gwan Units off of like the player shop and then affix them myself?

like the previous poster said (rich enough) as in its fairly expensive to affix items and just as expensive to buy pre affixed units (ATK+100/4slot units run pretty expensive on my ship from 10 upwards to 30mil or higher) but at the same time the boosts as int Power boost (+25s-atk) cost 10 mil alone for the device to add the ability in the first place so in certain cases its economically better to buy the units pre affixed. for example there is a rear elder unit in my block that i'm eyeing for 2.1 mil its +10 and has +85 S-atk (no ability III, but has power boost) but it is 1/5 the price of the power boost alone, so in this case i think i'm going to buy it instead of trying to play my cards against the RNG and dudu to get all the abilities affixed.

note:im a hunter so i used the power boost as the example which are currently not in the ac scratch which is why they are so expensive i beleive shoot boost(name? idk +25 R-atk) maybe be more towards 4 mil because they are in the shop.

Evangelion X.XX
May 6, 2014, 11:09 PM
You could:

1) Hunt for them and then affix them yourself (not recommended).
2) Buy them and affix them yourself for millions of mesetas.
3) Buy them already pre-affixed for even more millions of mesetas.

Regardless, if you want the best stuff, it definitely ain't gonna be cheap and will cost you ~100 mill or more for weapon and unit set with everything affixed (5-or-6-slots).

It ain't cheap man...

manthisis
May 6, 2014, 11:40 PM
like the previous poster said (rich enough) as in its fairly expensive to affix items and just as expensive to buy pre affixed units (ATK+100/4slot units run pretty expensive on my ship from 10 upwards to 30mil or higher) but at the same time the boosts as int Power boost (+25s-atk) cost 10 mil alone for the device to add the ability in the first place so in certain cases its economically better to buy the units pre affixed. for example there is a rear elder unit in my block that i'm eyeing for 2.1 mil its +10 and has +85 S-atk (no ability III, but has power boost) but it is 1/5 the price of the power boost alone, so in this case i think i'm going to buy it instead of trying to play my cards against the RNG and dudu to get all the abilities affixed.

note:im a hunter so i used the power boost as the example which are currently not in the ac scratch which is why they are so expensive i beleive shoot boost(name? idk +25 R-atk) maybe be more towards 4 mil because they are in the shop.

So which abilities are most important to have on your gear as a gunner?

Evangelion X.XX
May 6, 2014, 11:54 PM
If you have a Guld Milla, consider these affixes for your weapon/units so that you can be a tanky, invincible, aggro-pulling powerhouse:

Mizer Soul or Fang Soul
Shoot III
Stamina III
Ability III
Shooting Boost
Stamina Boost

WildarmsRE5
May 6, 2014, 11:59 PM
So which abilities are most important to have on your gear as a gunner?Souls (either Fang Soul or Mizer Soul), Shoot III, Ability III, and Shooting Boost for a Full DPS build.

the Shooting boost is optional, you can also have Spirita or even Stamina Boost.