PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to accrue FUN points?

Daemon Gildas
May 7, 2014, 02:36 AM
As much as I *LOVE* the look of the new "Jupiter Charis" armor, I'm even more excited about the prospect of using Sonic the Hedgehog as an actual MAG next month! Hence, I'm hold onto all of the FUN points I can, in hopes of getting lucky on a scratch-off.

So far, I've got almost 2,000 FUN points in probably a week of playing. How good/bad is that, and how could I be getting more?

Totori
May 7, 2014, 02:42 AM
Excubes, if you have any can be exchanged for a single 1000 FUN ticket.

Ephidiel
May 7, 2014, 02:44 AM
isnt the sonic mag an AC item anyway
Zzz

also 2 Cubes for 1000 FUN Ticket

Akakomuma
May 7, 2014, 02:46 AM
-Excubes to fun points

1. Use rare or tri boosters in EQs to get 10* Weapons or alternatively trade in 20 irisitia stones (they drop from falz, the yellow items) and get a 10* weapons.
2. When you have 2 10* weapons you can trade those 2 into two excubes at the recycle shop.
3. Go to the excube shop and trade in your 2 excubes for one 1,000 fun ticket.

Daemon Gildas
May 7, 2014, 03:08 AM
Ah, thanks!

Also... I assumed FUN scratches were just an alternative to AC scratches. Are the items not the same, then? I wonder what the odds of getting a rare item via AC are, then... I *really* want that Sonic MAG, but I'm also a bit broke :P

Sparzyle
May 7, 2014, 03:23 AM
You can also register your chara as NPC with something useful like Ilfoie or Weak Bullet and most random people would use your NPC at quests, that's a little extra FUN point income

Macman
May 7, 2014, 03:24 AM
I believe the odds are somewhere along the realm of "You'll never get it, but that guy next to you will get 4 copies so it all evens out."

Sacrificial
May 7, 2014, 03:26 AM
pso2 es

Rakurai
May 7, 2014, 03:27 AM
If possible, make sure you get PSO2es.

You get FUN point bonuses from logging in there, too. You also get FUN points just for clearing quests.

UnLucky
May 7, 2014, 03:49 AM
Send 10 Good Jobs to friends every day, and clear missions with 10 friend partners per day.

Getting GJs or having your FP used by others also gives you FUN, but you can't really control that.

Always log in every day for the consecutive bonus, too, on both the main game and the android app.

Other than that, there's no real guaranteed way of raking in FUN, but as others have said you can hunt 10*s for Excubes to trade in. Doing Advance Quests for the stone drops can be fairly consistent since you can just buy the required 9*s from other players to convert up.

Though if the goal is to raise money for AC scratch items, then you might not want to be buying your FUN. But if you've got something expensive sitting around, rolling FUN scratch can net you a temporary shop pass if you're lucky, plus then you can sell all the other stuff you got from the scratch cards as well.

Hexxy
May 7, 2014, 09:15 AM
Send 10 Good Jobs to friends every day, and clear missions with 10 friend partners per day.

Getting GJs or having your FP used by others also gives you FUN, but you can't really control that.

Always log in every day for the consecutive bonus, too, on both the main game and the android app.

Use premium and do all the above to really rake in fun points.

1) 10 GJ's with comments = 200
2) Use 10 FP's = 200
3) Login to PC = Anywhere from 100 - 400(?) with consecutive bonus
4) Login to ES = I'm not sure if there's a bonus but you definitely get at least 100/day
5) Play ES = With premium, each run with a friend = 25. You can just spam the first mission if you're not looking to level and use energy efficiently. I don't know the limit to this as I've never seen the fun label disappear. In ES, using an FP simply puts a cooldown on that FP but you can have up to 50 anyways. Using non-friend partners gives 15 points with premium.
6) If you have a twitter, using ES to make a comment is supposed to give 100. I haven't tried it myself.
7) Re-register your FP every day. You don't need to change any of the options. I believe that re-registering forces your FP to show up on peoples lists. When you don't do this, your bot might not show up for several -days-. This is an easy 200 points, my bot gets used 10 times every day when I check the communication log after re-registering.

You can get between 900-1500/day doing this, more towards the upper limit if you're consistent.