PDA

View Full Version : New DF being buggy

Tomo-Kinji
May 7, 2014, 07:48 AM
Well, as title says. Had an invisible Falz for 2nd run and I'm just sitting there being a rappy :/ Anyone have same experience?

Zettabyte
May 7, 2014, 07:51 AM
One of my team members had a similar problem with Apos Dorios, so you're at least not alone. Run a file check, I guess?

Neith
May 7, 2014, 06:36 PM
Same issue here. Everyone else attacking Falz, I'm standing around in an empty arena.

Edit: For anyone getting the issue, run a Filecheck. Mine downloaded about 14 extra files. Not sure if that'll affect the Falz bossfight but hopefully it might.

DJcooltrainer
May 7, 2014, 06:42 PM
I've seen this happening randomly to people as far back as the Atrocious Ocean LQ. I'd assume it probably was an issue before then as well. I had a friend that would randomly complain that he couldn't see boss that everyone else was attacking. I've heard it happens to some people during the Wild Easter EQ. Not sure if it's because a broken client, connection issues, or something else completely.

I had an Apos that looked like it didn't spawn at all, but eventually it did appear for me.

nathanielzor
May 7, 2014, 06:43 PM
I got it too. I was fine this morning. You cant fix it by returning to campship or changing blocks. You literally have to restart PSO2 completely to see them again.

My Falz Loser actually ended up being completely frozen. So he just sat there while we beat him up for 7 minutes straight. Sure made it easier.

Aurorra
May 7, 2014, 07:02 PM
Had the frozen falz on one of my characters too, and the rare version of Apos Dorios was frozen for that character as well.

Gardios
May 7, 2014, 07:51 PM
Other team members had the same issue with invisible Falz, and I think Sizu mentioned that in another topic as well, so that appears to be a common issue.

Apostle Dritzer also bugged out for me in one run, he never dropped his barrier. =/

FerrickX
May 7, 2014, 08:37 PM
had a masochist loser falz who stood still while we maim, slash, shoot, and poke him to death

Macman
May 7, 2014, 08:48 PM
Pop your premiums, I smell emergency maintenance. Get dem 1day passes.

CAST_Emile
May 8, 2014, 01:46 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/vz21dWM.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX] 10/10 is best EQ

Yden
May 8, 2014, 01:55 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/xbgEKEW.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I just ran around healing and buffing the whole time.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 02:04 AM
I lost my DF Loser fight to this bug. I felt really bad about the MPA being a man down that I just dropped my heals and revived people. People kept dropping out, though, and only one person dropped moons for me to use on other people. In the end I stuck around too long and couldn't get into another run.

I was originally hoping on running 2 runs, too...

FerrickX
May 8, 2014, 02:25 AM
I lost my DF Loser fight to this bug. I felt really bad about the MPA being a man down that I just dropped my heals and revived people. People kept dropping out, though, and only one person dropped moons for me to use on other people. In the end I stuck around too long and couldn't get into another run.

I was originally hoping on running 2 runs, too...

you can do more than one runs?

Rakurai
May 8, 2014, 02:27 AM
It's same as the Falz Arms and Elder.

Any character who clears the Apos Dorios quest is eligible to fight Loser.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 02:27 AM
I have an alt that I was planning to do a second run on. Thanks to the bug, I didn't even get one in. But it's two chars, not one character running it twice.

red1228
May 8, 2014, 04:17 AM
First run with my main (around mid-day) was fine. No glitches.
Second run (later that night, not the same EQ), I had invisible / non-threatening DF bosses for the ENTIRE EQ. Even logged out of PSO2 in an attempt that would refresh / fix something. It did not.

During the Loser/Luther part, the boss froze part way through the fight. I know this, because I was watching my buddy Dephinix's screen (since the boss "wasn't there" on my end).

The one good thing about this, was that I was able to heal/buff/revive constantly without any danger to myself.

Vetur
May 8, 2014, 04:19 AM
Dunno about glitches on my end, but I know I am lagging in mine, because often it will have those delays in the start(where you can't attack or see your UI, but can move) and when he dies(it plays that fanfare, but he still appears alive).

Zona
May 8, 2014, 04:33 AM
100% happed to me this morning.Only can see the others attacking,but no enemy in my sight.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 01:25 PM
Had another bug just now where the Apostle's bombs kept respawning repeatedly. Eventually after like 4 minutes, he detonated them or whatever. And then he kept detonating them, without dropping his shield. After like the 5th time I just dropped (nobody could do more than 1 damage anyways). I am getting really sick of how often this EQ seems to bug out, as much as I enjoy the fights.

The_Brimada
May 8, 2014, 06:02 PM
I haven't had this issue with Falz, but ever since this last update Ringahda has been invisible everytime it spawns in Easter EQ for me.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 08:09 PM
Bugged once again... the bunch of file checks I did earlier didn't help at all.

pkemr4
May 8, 2014, 08:16 PM
got this issue right now. god i wanted to tear that falz apart. god this is fucking pissing me off.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 08:19 PM
Holy crap, I cannot even start a solo one and see the apostles. I am seriously pissed right now. Going to give up my spot on the block in hopes it fixes itself.

Kantalope
May 8, 2014, 09:01 PM
I see players getting the wb target on them and was wondering if he actually reflects it onto player characters.

Shinamori
May 8, 2014, 09:02 PM
Anyone else have problems getting Weak Bullet to stick to Apos? I had more than one run where, after he flopped down from his pillars getting destroyed, WB just refused to stick to him. I fired three out of four at his core when I noticed it wasn't on him. I looked really hard once he got back up (right after I fired the third shot, so it couldn't have worn off already) just to make sure it didn't hit another part of him, but it was absolutely nowhere. Not on his tiny arms, not on his head, not on his body, and definitely not on the core.

Could have been other n00b WBers messing yours up.

Lego
May 8, 2014, 09:11 PM
Got invisible Apos 3 times in a row. A visit to the beauty salon helped solve thi problem.

Macman
May 9, 2014, 01:52 AM
Could have been other n00b WBers messing yours up.
Oh god that shit pisses me off so bad. I'm sitting on Doritos's fat gut charging my Satellite Cannon and some mouthbreather FotM Ranger pops a WB that ends up on his body instead of the core. MULTIPLE TIMES.

Of course those are the times where Dorios doesn't die from being stunned.

Kietsu
May 9, 2014, 01:57 AM
FotM Ranger

Alright, while I agree with your overall message, that just really confused me.

I personally ragequit a Bird Falz MPA earlier when, after my party's Force miraged him, I couldn't keep a weak bullet on the clock because some twat was gleefully firing their own at his -hands-. :?

Macman
May 9, 2014, 02:05 AM
Alright, while I agree with your overall message, that just really confused me.
FotM = Flavor of the Month
Basically a ranger that's only recently started (re)playing Ranger because of the buffs to rifles/launcher