PDA

View Full Version : So... do you prefer this new falz or old Elder ?

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2014, 02:43 PM
This new loser (Luther) falz quest is fun but the reward is nothing to compare with our old Elder :(

But anyway ~ what would you like to have ? Loser Falz or Elder Falz ?

The Walrus
May 7, 2014, 02:45 PM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130629185308/thelastofus/images/9/92/Tumblr_inline_mm163uHay91qz4rgp.gif

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2014, 02:48 PM
LoL !! I totally forgot about that choice but i don't know how to edit the poll xD

Rakurai
May 7, 2014, 02:48 PM
The fact that Loser at least drops some Excube fodder and tons of grinders when he doesn't decide to drop one of his actually good items makes him much better then Elder in that regard.

He's also a lot more entertaining to fight.

So yeah. Elder is garbage in comparison as far as I'm concerned.

Sayara
May 7, 2014, 02:49 PM
Ill help you.

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2014, 02:50 PM
@Sayara Thanks a lot !! :-D

Dnd
May 7, 2014, 02:57 PM
This new loser (Luther) falz quest is fun but the reward is nothing to compare with our old Elder

Really? i got 10 10*s and an 11* on 350% and about 550k meseta and ~700k exp from the only completed EQ i did..
Running 100% tri/75% exp/250% rdr tickets...
I couldnt even come close to that haul from elder
Give loser, everytime pls

Vampy
May 7, 2014, 03:00 PM
Elder can go cry in his "little brother's" shadow and never come back I prefer this fight by far.

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2014, 03:06 PM
Really? i got 10 10*s and an 11* on 350% and about 550k meseta and ~700k exp from the only completed EQ i did..
Running 100% tri/75% exp/250% rdr tickets...
I couldnt even come close to that haul from elder
Give loser, everytime pls

Its true that you can make a better profit from Loser , but i prefer an exclusive weapons with op potential more than meseta ;-)

Niagara
May 7, 2014, 03:06 PM
Some good player can already achieve 6m timer, in organized MPA and good gear.

But, well...the fight is way more fun. I don't have the "endboss" feeling from Elder, he's just...here. His attacks are awesome, also.

Hell, the whole emergency quest is way better than the elder EQ.

DJcooltrainer
May 7, 2014, 03:08 PM
Luther is way more fun than Elder. I actually die multiple times while fighting him, while I could fight Elder while I'm half asleep.

Sucks how long the fight takes, though. It's both good and bad.

Dnd
May 7, 2014, 03:13 PM
Its true that you can make a better profit from Loser , but i prefer an exclusive weapons with op potential more than meseta ;-)

you mean a 1/never chance at orchiagito right? 'cus thats just about it from elder

Mysterious-G
May 7, 2014, 03:16 PM
You guys need to be fair here and judge Elder on how difficult and fun his fight was back when it was released. In given time Loser will not be any more of a challenge than Elder is now.

Personally, I like Elder more. Loser is very flashy, but it's exactly that flashiness that grew to annoy me during the battle. I couldn't see what the heck was going on at times, which is a shame, and I think the screen just was a tad too busy there. Music-wise Elder also was more epic imo. The new tracks include a shitton of throwbacks to older titles, but in the end it's not sounding very coherent for that very reason. At least design-wise Loser takes the crown though. The whole bird line has much more effort put into them than the others.

Opinions, opinions. I am still enjoying the fight a lot. Though I am bummed that mirage seems to make him that much easier already, and we are just one day in.

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2014, 03:16 PM
you mean a 1/never chance at orchiagito right? 'cus thats just about it from elder

It still exits !! If you keep believe in it !!

j/k... but he is the only one with it so i have no choice TT_TT

Rakurai
May 7, 2014, 03:38 PM
I'm kind of hoping that whatever it is that causes his core to be exposed constantly is a glitch, because I liked having to actually work a little to get at his weak points.

On a side note, if the JP Wiki is accurate, all of his 12* drops are garbage, as they all just have the latent that boosts PP regen from attacking.

Niagara
May 7, 2014, 03:43 PM
You guys need to be fair here and judge Elder on how difficult and fun his fight was back when it was released. In given time Loser will not be any more of a challenge than Elder is now.

The problem are...well, the tips when you die. When Elder was new, we didn't have them, right ?
Pretty sure that without them, Loser would be far more difficult.

And since we die a lot in that EQ...well.

I'm kind of hoping that whatever it is that causes his core to be exposed constantly is a glitch, because I liked having to actually work a little to get at his weak points.

For some reason, on my last run it wasn't possible.

D-Inferno
May 7, 2014, 03:44 PM
Loser/Luther was more fun, though Elder and Arms hopefully won't die out. Elder Souls are far more useful than Loser Souls.