PDA

View Full Version : How much are the Vita Special/Deluxe items worth?

Daemon Gildas
May 7, 2014, 05:20 PM
So, I'm thinking I'm going to order the game for the Vita, and I need help determining which version to get.

Granted, *all* of the items seem fairly awesome, but honestly, my biggest concerns at this point are amassing enough meseta to get the Sonic the Hedgehog MAG-device when it comes out, and maybe try to get the new "Jupiter-something" clothes that just came out (first male costume I thought really looked markedly better than the business-suit I got at character-creation).

For that matter, what do you estimate the prices on these items will run? I figure I probably have maybe 200k in items I could sell once I get a pass for using the Player Shop feature, but if the items are still being offered from scratch-offs, maybe their prices will dip lower?

Also, follow-up question: does anyone know if either version -- the Special Package or the Deluxe Package -- have been discontinued? If so, I might lean towards that version, since the prices seem fairly comparable. And really, I don't *know* that I'll sell the items, just that I'm seriously considering it.

Vetur
May 8, 2014, 04:15 AM
Do you have a picture of the Jupiter-something outfit? I want to see it, out of curiosity. XD

As for saving up, have you been doing TACOs? Those seem to become your main source of money once you do them, then you can pretty much afford anything if you do them daily and don't impulse-buy like I do.
I mean, I was able to afford the Kyubey mag after about 2 or 3 days worth of TACOs(1.6 million), and that AC Scratch has been gone for a long time, so I can't imagine the sonic mag to be much more.

I don't know about the Vita stuff, but I know the PC version's has the Orakio outfits and some hairstyles, and badges that can be traded for other hairstyles worth in the millions. The male orakio outfit in black is worth over a million as well.
I think they give you a set number of badges and you trade them in for what you want.
I don't know how many of each they give you enough for, though. Also I am not sure if it's the same on all ships, so it's better to research it by searching the item names in your visiphone to see how much each item is worth.