PDA

View Full Version : Members and Clients of Odium Inc. Please take a look.

Odium
Mar 7, 2001, 08:10 PM
Well, if you are a partner of Odium Inc. do me a huge favor and send me an e-mail so we can keep in contact. If you are a previously satisfied customer, send me a mail as well since I would also like to listen to any feedback and suggestions you have. If you are stumbling across this, and would like to know what Odium Inc. is... we are a very proffesional and nice bunch of players determined to help PSO players. Here is a current list of our goods as of March 7th, to my knowledge:

Spread Needle, Holy Ray, Eggblaster, Soul Banish, Orotiagito, Victor Axe, Chain Sawd, Silence Claw, Photon Claw, Twin Brand, Stag Cutlery, S-beat Blades, Akiko's Frying Pan, C.Bringer's Rifle, Flame Visit, Justice Machine Guns, Inferno Bazooka, Magical Piece, Technical Crozier, Caudecaus, Mag Cell 213, MAg Cell 502, Heart of Pian, God/Ability, God/Battle, Flowen's Shield, Sacred Gaurd, and some other unimportant stuff.... contact me through e-mail, or meet our staff who are Odium, Hanzo, Sansuke, and Merle respectively.