PDA

View Full Version : Should I risk it with the Retail?

KingJolly
May 9, 2014, 10:31 PM
Well I don't expect any news about a localization of this game anytime soon and I really want to purchase the Vita retail version from PlayAsia. But I've heard that Sega's been banning foreigners.

A guy told me it's best if I avoided Ship 2 as thats were most of the 'bad' players are and to go to Ship 10 or 7. I just want some friendly advice. Should I just wait for the localization news or just buy the Retail Vita version and hope to the gods I don't get banned for no reason.

PS: Yes. I'm aware its free on PC. My computer sucks a lot, I mean it. I'm also aware its free on JP PSN but my memory card is getting pretty full.

Thanks in Advance :-)

GoldenFalcon
May 9, 2014, 11:06 PM
I've heard that Sega's been banning foreigners.
Nah

A guy told me it's best if I avoided Ship 2
As a denizen of Ship 2, that's just where the most English players are. That also means there are more bad players, by consequence.

my memory card is getting pretty full.
Right now, it takes up just under 7 GB on a memory card, with the cart. By the end of the year, my 8 GB card won't fit the game anymore. I'll deal with it when that happens

wefwq
May 9, 2014, 11:44 PM
I've heard that Sega's been banning foreigners.

Only if you act like a scum.

btw-Niji
May 10, 2014, 12:25 AM
There are bad players everywhere. Don't avoid ship2 for that reason alone.

If you do end up choosing Ship2 then all you need to do is avoid B20. The majority of the retarded ones stay in that block.

KingJolly
May 10, 2014, 08:09 PM
Ok thanks guys. I ordered it, and will go to Ship 2 while avoiding that 'retard block'

blace
May 10, 2014, 09:17 PM
Since you are playing on the Vita, you will not be able to access any of the PC only blocks. You can go to the Vita only blocks or shared PC/Vita blocks.

Vita blocks are labeled with 100 and shared are labeled with 200.

gaijin_punch
May 10, 2014, 09:41 PM
Shared blocks usually have more traffic anyway.

May 11, 2014, 09:42 PM
ship 1 all day all night.

ps don't get the vita version if you can't claw/don't want to claw the entire time you play it