PDA

View Full Version : Help me out please?

OmegaNexus
May 10, 2014, 06:14 PM
I was playing Phantasy Star Online 2 with a friend after installing the english patch file but then after viewing my quest list I realized that I only had 4 quests after I completed all 4 with my friend.

I can't find a fifth quest, or any other quests for that matter. I am so lost.

Punisher106
May 10, 2014, 06:30 PM
Talk to Koffie.

OmegaNexus
May 10, 2014, 07:38 PM
Talk to Koffie.

I tried that

OmegaNexus
May 10, 2014, 07:44 PM
Oh you were right you meant the talk command. Thanks a bunch.

OmegaNexus
May 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
WHY IS COMPLETING THE STORY SO DAMN CONFUSING?!?!?
Now I have to talk to rebecca, but I can't so I assume its a mission because I am stuck on the first part at chapter 1 and I replay this quest over and over and over and its the same old thing.

OmegaNexus
May 10, 2014, 09:19 PM
WHY IS COMPLETING THE STORY SO DAMN CONFUSING?!?!?
Now I have to talk to rebecca, but I can't so I assume its a mission because I am stuck on the first part at chapter 1 and I replay this quest over and over and over and its the same old thing.

Never mind, just going to bang my head on the wall until something happens.

strikerhunter
May 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
You don't have to complete the story to advance in the game but in the latter on there are some net all-class weapons that you can get from it.

Most talking matterboard parts are in the fields and the quest is highlighted with a wing symbol in a blue orb but if it's in the lobby then search for a character with the similar icon above their heads. The ones on the field are found through gold floating tablets floating randomly in the fields.

I say, keep unlocking quests per matterboard.