PDA

View Full Version : GG blocking RivaTuner Statistics?

Dia79
May 11, 2014, 03:02 PM
Hi guys ,

Sorry ro bother with this issue but since i came back after 3 days out of town it looks like i cant run riva tuner on pso2 anymore while i have no problem with other games at all.
I hope is not GG again somehow and i would be really happy if someone can help me on this.:-?

SolRiver
May 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
Well, my gg block window media player classic... so I won't be surprised at all if this case is the same.

final_attack
May 11, 2014, 07:24 PM
Well, maybe all we can do is wait ......

I had to keep up doing File Check every time I'm done playing :x Not to mention I'm unable to play any video now while waiting in-game.

Dia79
May 11, 2014, 07:33 PM
well i wasted 3 hours trying to fix this but i had no luck ....honestly i never had an issue before with GG except for the time where chrome wasnt working at all w :P.
honestly this riva tuner issue is really bad for me cause i enjoy checking my gpu temp and any kind of fps drop ....

Shinamori
May 11, 2014, 07:55 PM
Use MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision if you wanna see your temps.

Dia79
May 12, 2014, 05:59 AM
Use MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision if you wanna see your temps.

thats what im using since forever ms afterburner + riva tuner

2128drain
May 12, 2014, 07:40 AM
It wavers between working and not working with every GameGuard update and every reinstall of RTSS. No rhyme or reason, it'll work sometimes and then stop out of nowhere or suddenly start working.

That's the magic of rootkits.

Dia79
May 12, 2014, 07:43 AM
It wavers between working and not working with every GameGuard update and every reinstall of RTSS. No rhyme or reason, it'll work sometimes and then stop out of nowhere or suddenly start working.

That's the magic of rootkits.

dam exaclty !what i should just try to do atm unistall and reinnstall msi and riva tuner again or just wait for another gg update?