PDA

View Full Version : Best Affixer on Ship 02

RollTheDice
May 12, 2014, 01:05 AM
Only an EN would fail this hard.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://s1.uploads.im/QracE.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tomo-Kinji
May 12, 2014, 01:25 AM
I see that he tries to stack Power Boost with Shooting Boost. JK lol at his attempt

btw-Niji
May 12, 2014, 01:36 AM
Incredible.

Terrible element, too.

That garbage isn't worth 15M.

#affixersfromteamcode

Silver Crow
May 12, 2014, 04:24 AM
that's just embarrassing

Sanguine2009
May 12, 2014, 04:56 AM
do we put this guy in the same category as the people who extend 11*s and susanoos?

AsuravonD
May 12, 2014, 05:45 AM
That looks oddly familiar XD
I'd suggest not to affix while half asleep and mistake one affix for another. Feeling good about yourself TC?

Daiyousei
May 12, 2014, 07:24 AM
Or maybe not using the English patch and got some things mixed up?

Limbo_lag
May 12, 2014, 07:31 AM
Or maybe not using the English patch and got some things mixed up?

He's on vita. Mistakes like that happen. Hell, I've accidentally sold a 10m item for 1m before, big deal.

Silver Crow
May 12, 2014, 12:20 PM
He's on vita. Mistakes like that happen. Hell, I've accidentally sold a 10m item for 1m before, big deal.

yeh it's no big deal, wasted 7m on affixing and trying to sell it. or better yet losing 9m in your case for not double checking o.o

I mean you guys must have been high, drunk or I don't even know... who makes mistakes like that Jesus Christ I hope you dont have a job in health and safety. can I hit you?

oh your signature is.forever sleep deprived, no wonder

Kietsu
May 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
do we put this guy in the same category as the people who extend 11*s and susanoos?

To be honest I'd totally extend an 11* just for the achievements. I've got a Phonlieses that I'll probably never use because Swords are my least favourite weapon in the entire game.

Limbo_lag
May 13, 2014, 02:41 AM
yeh it's no big deal, wasted 7m on affixing and trying to sell it. or better yet losing 9m in your case for not double checking o.o

I mean you guys must have been high, drunk or I don't even know... who makes mistakes like that Jesus Christ I hope you dont have a job in health and safety. can I hit you?

oh your signature is.forever sleep deprived, no wonder

Lol typical insulting reply. Just wait till it happens to you ;-)

Silver Crow
May 13, 2014, 03:27 AM
Lol typical insulting reply. Just wait till it happens to you ;-)

if it happens I will commit an honorable seppaku xD

Lone05
May 13, 2014, 03:52 AM
seppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakus eppakuseppakuseppakuseppaku
seppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakuseppakus eppakuseppakuseppakuseppaku