PDA

View Full Version : Considering moving to another ship from Ship2

kurokyosuke
May 12, 2014, 10:08 AM
Suggestions? I can speak a decent amount of Japanese to get by, so it doesn't particularly matter if there's an English presence of any kind or not. If you're going to suggest a server, I just need to know a general estimate of the server's population, and what the economy is like. Some things that are currently on my wishlist include Juno Charis (~5m on Ship2), Pop Score Shadow (~3.5m), and Hatsune Miku Hair (24m+)... so mostly just wondering how vanity items are priced.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 10:32 AM
Ship 7 actually has a lot of eng players, they just never talk, and keep to themselves. There are enough eng players that on every block, it is guaranteed you see around 3~6 of them afk-ing (and most don't actively participate in the forums). TD runs are always pretty good if you know which blocks to stay on. As for the cost of those items, I'll check when I have time to log on today. Most of the time, costumes never go over 1mil, doesnt matter if it's female, unless it's a rappy suit.

Hobu
May 12, 2014, 10:45 AM
The new armor-like costume for Female is like 5m in Ship 1, wtf.

kurokyosuke
May 12, 2014, 10:55 AM
Well, as I mentioned, it doesn't matter to me if there are English players or not. Hell, the only time I speak in English in PSO2 is when I'm responding to someone who's speaking English. Otherwise, I'd speak in Japanese.

WildarmsRE5
May 12, 2014, 12:02 PM
watch as everyone in ship 2 moves into 4, then Hackers create accounts on ship 4 and start pulling off the same shit again.

Friyn
May 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
If you want active english community ship2 is pretty the best bet. I know there are english people playing on others ships also, though I haven't heard anything positive about them. "Elitist inner circle" is the most common complaint I hear.
If you know enough jp to get by, pretty much any heavily populated ship should do.

Sizustar
May 12, 2014, 01:26 PM
Ship 3 or 4, if you just want Japanese players

Ephidiel
May 12, 2014, 01:32 PM
Ship 10 is also really nice
the japanese players are nice to english players there as well

Zona
May 12, 2014, 02:02 PM
ship3, ship9,are better I think.There are alot of hardcore players in ship3.ship9 is like a countryward place.Don't move to ship7, that ship filled with fools and the one who only want to find it's "sweet heart".Ship8 is filled with small guilds,and the players are less skilled.

Sizustar
May 12, 2014, 02:33 PM
ship3, ship9,are better I think.There are alot of hardcore players in ship3.ship9 is like a countryward place.Don't move to ship7, that ship filled with fools and the one who only want to find it's "sweet heart".Ship8 is filled with small guilds,and the players are less skilled.

Ship 7 and 8 is where the chinese community is at

Tournesol
May 12, 2014, 02:40 PM
Same thought..But I have 3 charas and I wanna switch one of them to 1st ship, other to 4th but 3rd will suffer in ship2. Not sure if this is good idea...

zegun~kun
May 12, 2014, 02:43 PM
i cant deny you saying ship9 as a countryward, we're pretty much relaxing and laid back most of the times.. but we do have some hardcore players, or going-hardcore-when-called-at-the-right-time players

also, as far as i know, the english speaking community in ship9 are mostly asians

Sizustar
May 12, 2014, 02:46 PM
Same thought..But I have 3 charas and I wanna switch one of them to 1st ship, other to 4th but 3rd will suffer in ship2. Not sure if this is good idea...

Why would you seperate your character, each character won't have shared item/storage and money.
And unless it's scheduled event, each ship will also have their own community, so being in 3 differnt community is...odd.

LordKaiser
May 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
The new armor-like costume for Female is like 5m in Ship 1, wtf. It's nearly 6 million on ship 2. It lowered to almost 5 million but it raised again. I think that i will skip this, I'm burned out of TACOs tbh.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 04:02 PM

yea i did meet a lot of people from hong kong there (i can speak mandarin so it was not hard for me to converse with them) but no one from mainland china, wasnt mainland china IP banned tho?

edit: checked the new armor costume for females on ship 7, its mostly around 900k to 1.2mil, and pop score from wat i've seen starts at 1mil.

Zona
May 12, 2014, 04:21 PM
yea i did meet a lot of people from hong kong their (i can speak mandarin so it was not hard for me to converse with them) but no one from mainland china, wasnt mainland china IP banned tho?

edit: checked the new armor costume for females on ship 7, its mostly around 900k to 1.2mil, and pop score from wat i've seen starts at 1mil.

The players from mainland of china are almost in ship3 and ship9.But it's some really bad chinese guild in ship7, such as "天体" and TGBUS.It's a good idear to keep away from these guild,they can really make you mad.

It's hard to find the players from mainland of china,because alot of them looks quite similar to jps or English players.Not only your guys,but also chinese can make a mistake while try to find them out.

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 08:03 PM
It's nearly 6 million on ship 2. It lowered to almost 5 million but it raised again. I think that i will skip this, I'm burned out of TACOs tbh.

Yeah, I gave up on it as soon as it reached 2m+ on ship 9. :( Was hoping it wouldn't be that much, but I guess there always has to be one set of female outfit from every Scratch that is in the millions...

i cant deny you saying ship9 as a countryward, we're pretty much relaxing and laid back most of the times.. but we do have some hardcore players, or going-hardcore-when-called-at-the-right-time players

also, as far as i know, the english speaking community in ship9 are mostly asians

That's true. It's mostly relaxed, but during EQs like DF/DFL it's usually busy as everyone scrambles to prepare. xD The team I'm in usually has enough for a 12/12 DF/DFL or close to it, from what I've seen.

Everyone I've met in this ship is really friendly though, and I've had players both English-speaker and JP-speakers actively help me with many quests during my lower levels, like complete strangers are pretty willing to help beginners.

It seems most English speakers I meet are from either NA or SEA, but also a few from Europe, HK, and others.

Skize
May 12, 2014, 09:07 PM
Supply and demand. Everyone and their family is trying to wear the new costumes in one color/form or another. Hence the price spikes. Can't complain though. Those sellers are spending real money, while we're buying them essentially for free. Once the hype dies down, it'll go back down in price.

Taurus83
May 12, 2014, 09:13 PM

ehh really , I am ship 8 , I meet some Chinese player but didn't seem any Chinese community when they started block there ip. must be stay quite using ip proxy