PDA

View Full Version : I forgot what I should be doing in this game.

MegaMettaurX
May 12, 2014, 07:28 PM
Should I just remake my character or something? I'm thinking about deleting my HuFi human

ashley50
May 12, 2014, 07:30 PM
Yes, you should remake.

Edson Drake
May 12, 2014, 07:40 PM
Should I just remake my character or something? I'm thinking about deleting my HuFi human

I did that a few times but for different reasons. I'd say it's fun to start again if you have good gear already as it gives you a nice feeling when building the character.

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 07:43 PM
I wouldn't delete a high level character, and just use a new character... but it's up to you.
I would keep it at least for doing things like TACOs or funding other characters, I don't know I would just really regret ever deleting a character above level 30.

yoshiblue
May 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
If you don't like your build, just wait for an all skill reset pass.

MegaMettaurX
May 12, 2014, 07:49 PM
If you don't like your build, just wait for an all skill reset pass.

It's not that I don't like my build, it's that I don't know what to do in the game. I haven't played since a month after braver got released or something like that.

Also my lowest level character is 33, and IIRC, it was the last character I played the most on. (after they gave us the one extra free character slot)

Vampy
May 12, 2014, 07:52 PM
Wow that is a long time things have changed a fair amount since then you should keep your highest character and that second slot remake and test out every class and see what fits you the most.

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 08:09 PM
If you used your third character slot, you will have to pay to remake another character, I think... Actually I don't know if it only permanently deletes the third slot, or if it permanently deletes any slot once you have 3+ characters...

Well, since I never reached above level 30 on my old accounts, when I returned I ended up just making a brand new account. However, that meant starting everything from scratch, every item, meseta, etc, that I have.

Well, if you really forgot how to play the game like I did, it isn't really bad, but then you might miss some of the rare/old/expensive stuff you have. I miss at least 2 of my old outfits, which are now in the millions... for males.

MegaMettaurX
May 12, 2014, 08:20 PM
There's a 3rd slot? I thought there were only 2 character slots, the one they gave out when Dewman was released.

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 08:56 PM
There's a 3rd slot? I thought there were only 2 character slots, the one they gave out when Dewman was released.

I think so, like by default everyone has 2, but if you had the account before the Dewman release, then they gave those players one free slot, which if you deleted it, would go away permanently and you'd have to re-buy it.

Vampy
May 12, 2014, 10:01 PM
From what I read he got his extra slot from braver update so you can easily delete it and remake without getting AC.

MegaMettaurX
May 13, 2014, 12:29 AM
Wait, so The two characters I have, I'm free to do what I want right? I remember making my dewman twice (exploiting for starting clothes), but what if I delete my human, can I remake it?

strikerhunter
May 13, 2014, 12:58 AM

Nope, new accounts that came after Episode 2 release (in some cases old accounts too) had a bug where the newly made account gets 1 free character slot but will be forever gone if deleted.

Always been total of 2 character available since Episode 2.

Wait, so The two characters I have, I'm free to do what I want right? I remember making my dewman twice (exploiting for starting clothes), but what if I delete my human, can I remake it?
If you stay under the 2 character slot count, you are fine with creating another. Deleting any character while having more than 2 slots will result in a forever lost slot.

Vetur
May 13, 2014, 01:12 AM
Nope, new accounts that came after Episode 2 release (in some cases old accounts too) had a bug where the newly made account gets 1 free character slot but will be forever gone if deleted.

Always been total of 2 character available since Episode 2.

If you stay under the 2 character slot count, you are fine with creating another. Deleting any character while having more than 2 slots will result in a forever lost slot.

Yeah, I remember making this mistake on my old account that got the third slot free... then deleted it and it was gone forever. xD
Oh well.

Freshellent
May 13, 2014, 01:16 AM
Yes, you should remake.

I shouldn't have laughed so hard