PDA

View Full Version : Anime Inspired Pso2 Characters

EverlastingGC
May 12, 2014, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, Everlasting here! Now I've been playing around with the thought of making anime inspired pso2 characters. My first would probably be shu ouma from Guilty Crown. Costume would be nice and simple. The long coat I've seen floating around and the hero muffler. Probably Hunter class, also I was toying around with the idea of a force version of issei hyoudo from Highschool DXD.

Well have you guys ever thought of these kinds of characters?

Do you already have an anime inspired character?

Oh! Post pics if you do!

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 09:32 PM
just an fyi, not all people here are all out anime fans, I can guess 90% of the people here dont even know what the hell High school dxd is.
for issei hyoudo, just use the アークスブレザーM which is the arks blazer school boy uniform. hairstyle is going to be tricky, there is nothing like it yet in this game.

KatsuraJun
May 12, 2014, 09:42 PM
I read the light novels.

level, get on it, something else, idk.

You'd think Issei would be a knuckles user though.

antalvs
May 12, 2014, 09:45 PM
Hey Everlasting, did I quest with you a while ago? You were showing me the shortcut on the taco and your client crashed?

infiniteeverlasting
lol no, i'd picture issei as a panty sniffer, thats it. any panty weapon camos prease?

EverlastingGC
I read the light novels.

level, get on it, something else, idk.

You'd think Issei would be a knuckles user though.

I read the novels too. While the knuckles would be more appropriate none of the gauntlets look that good.

EverlastingGC
May 12, 2014, 09:46 PM
Hey Everlasting, did I quest with you a while ago? You were showing me the shortcut on the taco and your client crashed?

Yeah man! That was me, nice to see ya here!

antalvs
May 12, 2014, 09:48 PM
Haha cool. Well to add to your thread. I saw a Dante ( Devil May Cry ) character a bit ago and he looked really cool. I think making the gundam 00 characters should be pretty easy considering the gear and hairstyles I've seen around.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 09:50 PM
wasnt there also a black rock shooter attempt as well?

tuxdude143
May 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
Fun fact. Did you know that in New Zealand (Where I live) High school DxD was actually refused classification by the OFLC rating board due to excessive sexual content. Look it up.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 09:56 PM
Fun fact. Did you know that in New Zealand (Where I live) High school DxD was actually refused classification by the OFLC rating board due to excessive sexual content. Look it up.

i'm not even surprised, until last year, i never realize that what i was watching was probably the most mindlessly ecchi edging to the boarder of hentai show for 24/7 horndogs to watch. ^^; it took me a while before i realized that the plot was very secondary, and the ecchi/fanservice came first. it also came to me that i could just watch hentai if i wanted all the fanservice instead of going through all the strip tease in DxD. its about that time that i started watching the good stuff, the stuff that has substance. yeap that was when i started reading GTO, berserker, etc. ^^;

EverlastingGC
May 12, 2014, 10:02 PM
i'm not even surprised, until last year, i never realize that what i was watching was probably the most mindlessly ecchi edging to the boarder of hentai show for 24/7 horndogs to watch. ^^; it took me a while before i realized that the plot was very secondary, and the ecchi/fanservice came first. it also came to me that i could just watch hentai if i wanted all the fanservice instead of going through all the strip tease in DxD. its about that time that i started watching the good stuff, the stuff that has substance. yeap that was when i started reading GTO, berserker, etc. ^^;

Being an anime fan in general I can agree that Highschool DxD is an overly sexualized show. Yet, it is still on of the funniest shows I've ever seen.it doesn't try to be something it's not and anyway! I just realized that mufflers cost 4 mil

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 10:05 PM
Being an anime fan in general I can agree that Highschool DxD is an overly sexualized show. Yet, it is still on of the funniest shows I've ever seen.it doesn't try to be something it's not and anyway! I just realized that mufflers cost 4 mil

LOL yea dont get me wrong, i still enjoy watching it, its nothing like SAO where it takes itself too seriously. It goes all out in telling the audience that it wont get too serious, so i dont feel that awkward gap between the producers and me trying hide the fact that i cant take the goddamn thing seriously. I'll definitely watch future seasons, but it wont be on my top lists anymore.:lol:

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 10:46 PM
I have made a few anime/anime game characters.

Clear from DMMD was my first which is pretty successful except there's no lab coats, so I use the white blazer.

Then I tried making a Gumi/Megpoid, though it looks more like a cross between Gumi and Ranka Lee with more pastel green hair...

With the bun long hair and kanagi seikai, my friend tells me my newman male looks like the grandpa from Tenchi Muyo...

My friend's character isn't meant to look like anyone, but some say she looks like Asuna from SAO due to her hair color.
When she wears the red bunny suit, she looks like Asahina Mikuru from the Haruhi series, to me.

Shinamori
May 12, 2014, 10:54 PM
Only anime character I wanted to try and make is Asuna from Negima.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 10:58 PM
Only anime character I wanted to try and make is Asuna from Negima.

Almost thought you were going to say asuna from SAO LOL, which reminds me that there are WAYYY too many characters named kirito/asuna on ship 7. And The last kirito I saw had a crafted agito.

Yden
May 12, 2014, 11:01 PM
I have this screenshot saved from way back in 2012.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Aym5QSx.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

And here's one I saw fairly recently

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/kCvjbFV.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Not really the best but you can see what they were going for.

infiniteeverlasting
May 12, 2014, 11:03 PM
Omg space dandy XD I've seen that one on ship 7 b4

Nitro Vordex
May 12, 2014, 11:16 PM
There was a real good Dandy on Ship 2.
[spoiler-box]http://i2.minus.com/itNo6colRJdpg.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I also started to do a Franky from One Piece. Think I did a Nami as well, but I don't have a picture, only the character file.

[spoiler-box]http://i4.minus.com/ibnfHodRMyiyrR.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Skyly HUmar
May 12, 2014, 11:30 PM
Back in obt I saw lots of sora no otoshimono cosplayers on ship 10, i've seen dante, i've seen narutos, i've seen hei and yin from darker than black, I saw kiritsugu before the fate colab, I saw lots of lelouche, and i've seen an atempted bobobo lol. But alas the most popular shit people decide to dress up as is that no life kirito, im sure ship 10 is not the only ship plagued by them.

Nitro Vordex
May 12, 2014, 11:43 PM
no life kirito,
Hasn't he technically led three lives? And more, depending on where we decide the story starts?

Vetur
May 12, 2014, 11:48 PM
A "Servant/Daughter of Evil" Rin would be possible to do with the yellow Bridal dress. Well that is the first thing I think of whenever I see that dress, at least.

My friend mentioned the male arks blazer uniform in blue reminded him of Persona 3, so maybe a Minato/P3 protagonist cosplay would be possible too, especially with the affordable Fun scratch hair.

When they release that hakama for males, I am thinking of maybe making a Hakuouki character to wear it... Assuming it's not going to be super expensive.
Would make a good braver character.

I regularly see one or two people named Kirito on ship 9 too. xD

Oh yeah and my force also can sort of look like Vishnal from Rune Factory 4 when he wears the butler outfit and change hairstyles.

Skyly HUmar
May 12, 2014, 11:51 PM
Hasn't he technically led three lives? And more, depending on where we decide the story starts?

All I remember is his "I gave up all of my youth to play video games" quote and the scene the anime ripped off of the end of evangelion lol, and no life can easily be replaced with "wish fulfillment character".

Nitro Vordex
May 12, 2014, 11:56 PM
All I remember is his "I gave up all of my youth to play video games" quote and the scene the anime ripped off of the end of evangelion lol, and no life can easily be replaced with "wish fulfillment character".
Haven't seen Evangelion.

I'd say he led a life in Sword Art Online, since they were there for like, what, a year or two? They all led lives there, really. Even when the anime decided LET'S GET FUCKIN' KAWAII AND FUCK VIDEO GAMES THIS IS THE REAL LIFE.

Skyly HUmar
May 13, 2014, 12:06 AM
I wouldnt really consider being abducted and forced to play a game for 2 years a life lol. But at least it was... decently entertaining in the first half (the action was anyway whenever it happened).

And I found the evangelion bit is in this review. http://youtu.be/IjytC-rIC8U?t=4m51s

Vintasticvin
May 13, 2014, 12:54 AM
I posted this a while back but here is my take on Tallgeese and Patricia Wagon

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2542&pictureid=38704http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2542&pictureid=38688[/SPOILER-BOX]

FerrickX
May 13, 2014, 02:09 AM
does this count? [SPOILER-BOX]http://i60.tinypic.com/316asmp.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shinamori
May 13, 2014, 02:20 AM
With the release of deumans, I'm honeslty surprised I didn't see b20 filled with Sasukes.

Nitro Vordex
May 13, 2014, 02:51 AM
I wouldnt really consider being abducted and forced to play a game for 2 years a life lol. But at least it was... decently entertaining in the first half (the action was anyway whenever it happened).

I don't think being abducted has anything to do with it, really. Voluntary or not, he led a different kind of life for 2 years. His entire way of living changed.

I do agree with you on the first half though, for sure. Needed more action and less "Inuyasha/Kagome" shit.

Silver Crow
May 13, 2014, 03:23 AM
With the release of deumans, I'm honeslty surprised I didn't see b20 filled with Sasukes.

that's a good idea actually o.o thanks

Ce'Nedra
May 13, 2014, 05:32 AM
Not a real anime inspired character but I have a character based on Fyuria in Records of War Agarest game series. It's pretty much manga style drawn though.

Horo The Wise Wolf
May 13, 2014, 06:15 AM
I made a Holo character.

You can see screens of her below in my signature. The Flickr link.

infiniteeverlasting
May 13, 2014, 06:36 AM
I don't think being abducted has anything to do with it, really. Voluntary or not, he led a different kind of life for 2 years. His entire way of living changed.

I do agree with you on the first half though, for sure. Needed more action and less "Inuyasha/Kagome" shit.

I think all that slyly humar was trying to imply was that kirito is overly idolized and Sao is way too hyped up by the nooby portion of the anime fandom. Sao by no means was an amazing anime, it was quite average compared to some masterpieces worth talking about like rurouni kenshin etc.

EverlastingGC
May 13, 2014, 08:17 AM
Do these count?

http://i.gyazo.com/ec18d5bf186cc42e23f420cb0f28f9a2.mp4

Wow....Fate Zero, madoka magica, and what I think is the main villain of kingdom hearts. Wow...that's so cool!

FerrickX
May 13, 2014, 08:53 AM
Wow....Fate Zero, madoka magica, and what I think is the main villain of kingdom hearts. Wow...that's so cool!

actually that last one is Archer, from Fate//Stay Night, Fate//Zero's sequel

EverlastingGC
May 13, 2014, 10:20 AM
actually that last one is Archer, from Fate//Stay Night, Fate//Zero's sequel

I only watched fate zero but these characters are awesome they are truly awesome...

Skyly HUmar
May 13, 2014, 12:26 PM
I think all that slyly humar was trying to imply was that kirito is overly idolized and Sao is way too hyped up by the nooby portion of the anime fandom. Sao by no means was an amazing anime, it was quite average compared to some masterpieces worth talking about like rurouni kenshin etc.

That lol. It does make sense why SaO got popular though, and why theres lots of pso2 cosplayers, it was a very good looking anime about an mmo lol, any gamer would be somewhat drawn to it.

infiniteeverlasting
May 13, 2014, 12:39 PM
That lol. It does make sense why SaO got popular though, and why theres lots of pso2 cosplayers, it was a very good looking anime about an mmo lol, any gamer would be somewhat drawn to it.

True, but let's just admit it, the game part was just a subplot to get kirito to hook up with several girls and therefore accumulate a harem. It's just another harem anime desperately trying to hide the fact that it's a harem.

@everlastingGC And if you don't know already, there was a fate zero collab , which means that there are saber costumes etc.

Edit: and recently, I found out that a lot of Sao fans are looking towards pso2 to fulfill there SAO fantasies... It's up to you to judge whether this is good news or not...

Ciel~Homura
May 13, 2014, 01:32 PM
Panis from Shining Ark
[spoiler-box]https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t31.0-8/10264096_557671557683521_7924237033806434026_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Kuro yuki-hime from Accel world
[spoiler-box]
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t31.0-8/1465828_484534628330548_388745320_o.jpg
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t31.0-8/1496333_484534701663874_885944511_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Barasuishou from Rozen maiden
[spoiler-box]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31.0-8/1415349_466095543507790_1794627149_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Now im Quna :-D
[spoiler-box]https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t31.0-8/882315_549870525130291_1883338634812897243_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Skyly HUmar
May 13, 2014, 02:20 PM
True, but let's just admit it, the game part was just a subplot to get kirito to hook up with several girls and therefore accumulate a harem. It's just another harem anime desperately trying to hide the fact that it's a harem.

@everlastingGC And if you don't know already, there was a fate zero collab , which means that there are saber costumes etc.

Edit: and recently, I found out that a lot of Sao fans are looking towards pso2 to fulfill there SAO fantasies... It's up to you to judge whether this is good news or not...

LOL if were going to talk about SaO's bad points we can go on all day.

[SPOILER-BOX]Generic forced relationship, harem with an oblivious main character, impossible to accomplish feats, plotholes, ass pulls, shotty writing, lack of character development, someone other than kirito was seen dual wielding in the show, it takes itself way too seriously even after the threat of death is gone, kirito taking down 3 experienced players at once despite never touching the fairy game and being base level, a grown man loses a knife fight against a bare handed teenager who just got out of rehab, getting mad over someone groping his "wife's" virtual tits, season 2 villain being a fucking butterfly that can't control his own game through admin controls, kirito somehow being a super hacker yet despite that he can't log people out of SaO and chooses to save his 1s and 0s adopted loli daughter instead of saving all of the real people when he does gain access to the admin controls in SaO.[/SPOILER-BOX]

We can go on FOR DAYS!

Chdata
May 13, 2014, 03:11 PM
I'd rather see a bunch of Log Horizon hippies than SAO just cause if it's SAO you'll only see people roleplay one of two characters.

Or more of Hyperdimensia Neptunia lolis

infiniteeverlasting
May 13, 2014, 03:31 PM

YES :-o

@skyly humar yes the Sao rants can go on for days, but in the end, no matter how "shitty" the whole anime is, im pretty sure I would still at least sneak a peek when they come out with the next season.

BIG OLAF
May 13, 2014, 04:32 PM
I find that using a character slot to remake something from a movie/anime/TV show/other video game/what-have-you is hacky and shows a lack of creativity and/or imagination. Create your own ideas; use that brain power.

blace
May 13, 2014, 04:44 PM
I find that using a character slot to remake something from a movie/anime/TV show/other video game/what-have-you is hacky and shows a lack of creativity and/or imagination. Create your own ideas; use that brain power.

As if the SAO themed characters running around weren't painfully obvious of that as is.

Sizustar
May 13, 2014, 04:47 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it, it's the same as cosplaying, they like a certain a character from a specific serie, whether it be game, anime, movie, etc.
And want to emulate it, it is their character, and they are free to do with what they want.

FerrickX
May 13, 2014, 04:48 PM

eh, i find it not to be as such, because some characters are actually hard to replicate/clone and takes more time than custom ones

Skyly HUmar
May 13, 2014, 05:14 PM
YES :-o

@skyly humar yes the Sao rants can go on for days, but in the end, no matter how "shitty" the whole anime is, im pretty sure I would still at least sneak a peek when they come out with the next season.

Despite all the flaws i did like it, it's just one of those animes you have to watch and not think too hard afterwards lol. Im looking forwarf to s2 of that and log.

Sacrificial
May 13, 2014, 05:29 PM
My first char is based on armored core v on a scale from 1:0.5 or something
My second char is based from a book.
My third char is Moe anthropomorphism of a military weapon.
If there will be a free character slot again with epi3 ill make .......uuuuh, no idea.

And to continue the sao discussion that was obviously not meant to happen here:
s1 was good. followed the light novel decently only missing out on the extra chapters(no i dont only mean the r18 scene).
s2 was crap. skipped like almost every explanation there was.

Upcoming s3. im wondering how they'd do GGO. Novel wise it was full of action,tricks etc. So i wonder how they'll portray that games combat system.
s4 haven't heard anything for the alicization arc yet.

Ciel~Homura
May 13, 2014, 06:30 PM

Everyone create a character the way they like it. You can't copy+paste in any case so it both go under the same customization :-? Imagination > custom > create.

Ciel~Homura
May 13, 2014, 06:32 PM
I'd rather see a bunch of Log Horizon hippies than SAO just cause if it's SAO you'll only see people roleplay one of two characters.

Yes please, by all means.

Chdata
May 13, 2014, 07:01 PM

What's hacky are all of the shitty crossovers PSO2 poorly implements into the game where you end up with pale or tall or fat madokas that don't even fit what she looks like, except people are forced to have the hairstyles related to those shows.

Vetur
May 13, 2014, 08:04 PM
Everyone create a character the way they like it. You can't copy+paste in any case so it both go under the same customization :-? Imagination > custom > create.

Yeah, it does take brain power to think of what outfit, hair, accessories, etc fit the character best, and then to shape the face to look in their likeliness.

It really is just like cosplay, except you can't sew your own costume and have to search for one. I think it's creative if someone can manage to successfully make a character to look like someone that isn't officially a cosplay in-game(madoka, sakuya, etc).

To add to the SAO talk, I would like to see some .hack series' characters as well.

I remember seeing a Marisa(Touhou) running around a few times in the shop area, and I saw someone on this forum in another thread post a Mario that looked really funny.

Raevis
May 13, 2014, 08:19 PM

A friend of mine actually made a Blanc on Ship 02. He put up some pictures here (http://spykemh.tumblr.com/post/84539812856/so-heres-this-little-side-project-ive-been) and a video here (http://spykemh.tumblr.com/post/85105391081/and-shes-more-or-less-finished-behold-my-pso2)

Rakurai
May 13, 2014, 08:23 PM
To add to the SAO talk, I would like to see some .hack series' characters as well.

There was a Kite lookalike running around my ship for the longest time.

Haven't seen him lately, though.

Skyly HUmar
May 13, 2014, 08:44 PM
I was actually considering making my first character to look like kite, but I've always made something myself and decided to stick to that.

BIG OLAF
May 13, 2014, 08:57 PM

Well, that's where we'd disagree, then. I think it's cheesy and flaky to copy something from somewhere else; I much prefer to see people make something fresh, new, and from their own imagination. It's always felt to me like a waste if you're "piloting" someone else's work, even if you're the one that "recreated" them, per se.

But, if it's something that's not very well known and isn't cliched to all hell (Sephiroth, Kirito, Mikasa, Ichigo Kurosaki, etc.), then I can give a bit more leeway...but not much.

FerrickX
May 13, 2014, 09:01 PM
Well, that's where we'd disagree, then. I think it's cheesy and flaky to copy something from somewhere else; I much prefer to see people make something fresh, new, and from their own imagination. It's always felt to me like a waste if you're "piloting" someone else's work, even if you're the one that "recreated" them, per se.

But, if it's something that's not very well known and isn't cliched to all hell (Sephiroth, Kirito, Mikasa, Ichigo Kurosaki, etc.), then I can give a bit more leeway...but not much.

so... me making my character into Ethan Waber is fine? :D

SpykeMH
May 13, 2014, 09:03 PM

I understand where you're coming from. You won't believe how sick I was of seeing tired old popular characters that had been done to death in my previous MMO. But some of us like to not only make a character of our own...but show a little fan spirit and create a more established character too.

I'm the one behind the Blanc posted just a bit ago by Raevis, but I also have 2 unique characters that I've been creating from my own imagination. Some days I wanna be my character, other days it's fun to roleplay as someone else's. I'm not going to advocate only making characters from games/anime and such, but a person making one isn't a bad thing.

I like to think instead of being creative in terms of making a character, we have to be creative in terms of building the character we have. What can we do to play that character in a way that's still functional in this game setting? Sure we have to take some liberties here and there or a lot of ideas just will not work, but staying as true to the original as possible is a challenge in of itself. I bet if I told anyone I'm playing a techer and mostly using ice techs outside my wand gear they'd call me crazy. But that's just it, I'm trying to stay in character. I use others to try and make things a little easier, mostly light techs as that is an element I can buff that doesn't seem too far-fetched, but only some of the time.

infiniteeverlasting
May 13, 2014, 09:07 PM
Create your own ideas

uhh... you're making your character look like some other anime character that someone else drafted and sketched out, i dont call that creating your own idea........ :-?

BIG OLAF
May 13, 2014, 09:10 PM
so... me making my character into Ethan Waber is fine? :D

Hell yeah, Ethan is a blast. He's gonna Save This World, dontchakno.

uhh... you're making your character look like some other anime character that someone else drafted and sketched out, i dont call that creating your own idea........ :-?

This confuses me.

EDIT: Could you clarify? I have no idea what you're referring to.

EDIT 2: Never mind.

infiniteeverlasting
May 13, 2014, 09:22 PM
This confuses me.

:-o

OMG FORGIVE ME
i totally misread your post
yea i thought you were saying it was creative to plagiarize on some other artist's hard work in drafting up an actually unique design. yeap no, its not creative at all, you're just copying exactly what you see. But almost nothing is "original" anymore, as picasso once said: "good artists copy but great artists steal"
what he means is that we are all influenced by something at one point, but the action of us putting it all together into one thing, making it different is what makes our work "creative". :lol:

FerrickX
May 13, 2014, 09:23 PM
Hell yeah, Ethan is a blast. He's gonna Save This World, dontchakno.

We gotta save this worldddddd

Vetur
May 13, 2014, 10:50 PM
There's really no way to not steal any looks in PSO2 since we're all using pre-made things anyway, rather than uploading our own creations from scratch... so I think it's kind of strange to accuse of plagiarism in MMOs where you can only choose pre-made parts and pieces, especially if they are saying it's not their own 'original' character idea/design.

It is kind of like building replicas of things and cosplaying. It's not intended to copy for profit, even if it might infringe by some written law.
They do it because they like it and want to show their fan spirit and share that with others, and just have fun overall.

I think it might be a sort of instinct we have as humans to want to make things in the likeliness of things we enjoy or things that make an impact on us.
That is kind of what makes an artist.
Statues, paintings of nature/people, etc. They have no bad intentions when they copy the looks/ideas of things in paintings, they just like it or it makes a big enough impact on them, so they draw it.
For me, as long as they drew it with their own labor, I consider it art. Whether or not it is 'original', 'creative', or 'different', is a different thing.
Guess that is too off topic... XD

With MMO characters, it is kind of like dolls and clothing in real life. They aren't meant to look original, they're meant to look good and nicely arranged. That's what fashion is usually about, looking good, and not caring about if it's been done already(unless you're trying hard to design a new fashion genre or theme or something).

Sara-hime
May 14, 2014, 02:17 AM
I believe the Madoka forced-hairstyle thing was a copyright issue - If you notice, all screenshots of any Madoka-related items also had copyright info in the bottom right corner. This isn't present in any other collab items (Fate, Miku, AoT, etc) The studio that did Madoka is probably really uptight about copyright stuff.

Wow, I never noticed that till now. O.O
(Then again, having barely used Madoka items anyway....)

The closest I've done to this was:

So after much debating, I decided to revisit my main char. in PS:Portable2(i); as well as my username I'm too lazy to change:

Princess Sara https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/Sara/Sara%20%E3%82%BB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC% B8%28b%29.gif

Now she isn't an original character. She was based on the designs from a pachislot machine game called Jyuujika (十字架)from Tecmo.

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/Sara/sara_r1_c1.gifhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/Sara/Sara-hime_balcany.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/Sara/Sara_Hime_jujika.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

So here's what I came up with in-game:

[spoiler-box]Dress outfit:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-30-212313.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-30-000405.jpg

ARKS Trainee Outfit:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-30-214433.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-30-214503.jpg

Default FOmarl outfit:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-30-022724.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-03-31-000859.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

and

Heavily inspired by Vin's awesome Patricia Wagon cosplay, Rabbie wanted to attempt a Shantae cosplay (or as close as this game will allow). Was she successful? Regardless, she at least had fun doing it! :)

[spoiler-box]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-101314.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-101357.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-101420.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-101915.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-102307.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-102723.jpghttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-102740.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61185313/2014-05-07-110116.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

The last one is a bit of a stretch since the char. was American made, but obviously anime inspired.

RadiantLegend
May 14, 2014, 08:17 AM
Phantasy getter robo counts?

Hobu
May 14, 2014, 08:25 AM
Dem getter rays. Unf.

Evex
May 14, 2014, 06:00 PM
This is just out of curiosity but has any one ever thought of recreating characters from the original Phantasy Star games. I.E. Phatasy Star, Phatasy Star 2, Phantasy Star generations.

Mega Ultra Chicken
May 14, 2014, 06:06 PM
This is just out of curiosity but has any one ever thought of recreating characters from the original Phantasy Star games. I.E. Phatasy Star, Phatasy Star 2, Phantasy Star generations.

I think I've seen an Alis Landale or two here and there... Well, characters named that, at least.

Skyly HUmar
May 14, 2014, 06:50 PM
Ive seen lots actually, someone even managed to make raja out of a cast.

Zorua
May 14, 2014, 07:11 PM
I know it's not anime, but I saw a nice Samus a few months ago.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/l2iZmd8.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

May 14, 2014, 07:47 PM
my character is patterned after nartuo

May 14, 2014, 09:14 PM

pretty much this

Evex
May 15, 2014, 10:35 PM
Tried my hand at making Alis from the original phantasy star game. I didn't play around with a lot of the option the things that were changed were mostly in her height which is 175, bringing her to 183 with the costume on. Her eye position, eye and hair color along with where the cheeks were. Oh and her chest, since it didn't look right to me. Brown is not an easy color to find in the color selector. Note: this uses the offline character creator.

Alis 1 (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Loto_Vialo/Characters/pso20140515_232243_000_zps94547e76.jpg)
Alis 2 (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Loto_Vialo/Characters/pso20140515_232255_001_zpsdc3dd7ae.jpg)
Alis 3 (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Loto_Vialo/Characters/pso20140515_232308_002_zps0690e9bc.jpg)