PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 areas all inspired by PSO, I can't be the only one who's noticed that

the_importer_
May 13, 2014, 10:50 PM
PSO2 areas all inspired by PSO, I can't be the only one who noticed that:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2a9cruw.png

Ezodagrom
May 13, 2014, 10:58 PM
Somes areas, yeah, they're inspired by PSO1 area, but some others...I don't think so, like desert - subt. desert (crater would closer to this), skyland - mountain, sanctum - ruins, quarry - crater...

Also you don't have all PSO2 areas listed there, you're missing the ones that don't have free fields, the urban area/city, darker's den, and oracle (this last one is story exclusive currently).

the_importer_
May 13, 2014, 11:04 PM
Somes areas, yeah, they're inspired by PSO1 area, but some others...I don't think so, like desert - subt. desert (crater would closer to this), skyland - mountain, sanctum - ruins, quarry - crater...

Also you don't have all PSO2 areas listed there, you're missing the ones that don't have free fields, the urban area/city, darker's den, and oracle (this last one is story exclusive currently).

I may have mixed Desert and Crater in PSOBB, it's been about 7 years since I've last played this (God I'm old).

antalvs
May 13, 2014, 11:15 PM
the vol dragon and the water dragon are both inspired heavily on pso1

OmegaNexus
May 13, 2014, 11:16 PM
Ode' to the past. Its nice isn't it.

GoldenFalcon
May 13, 2014, 11:17 PM
I can't agree with Sanctum being Ep.1 Ruins

Edit: Y..You impostor!

chaoko99
May 14, 2014, 01:18 AM
[post with the maturity of a 10 year old]

just because he points out something obvious doesn't give you the right to be a dick

Rien
May 14, 2014, 01:20 AM
Oracle looks like it came from PSZ.

Skyly HUmar
May 14, 2014, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure sanctum is the right comparison to the ruins lol, it's missing hallways lined with organs, flying sperm, and exploding cardboard boxes.

Zipzo
May 14, 2014, 01:24 AM
While I don't want to be mean, I would think it surprising to meet someone who didn't notice that PSO2 is drawing, as a direct sequel, inspiration from its direct prequel game.

I'm not exactly sure what gave you the idea like this stuff wouldn't be easily observable by even the dimmest player.

Kondibon
May 14, 2014, 01:26 AM
just because he points out something obvious doesn't give you the right to be a dickYou can literally just ignore him and lose nothing of value.