PDA

View Full Version : PC a little question on rumors..

chaoko99
May 14, 2014, 01:11 AM
this isn't very important, but I heard some things about my team (notice me(tm))
being an ERP guild, and I would like to dash these rumors, it is not.

the weird ERP thing is just me... and Yui.. but mostly me

PM [insert] if you are interested (for the record, I am kidding)

Nitro Vordex
May 14, 2014, 01:17 AM
Good thing no one cares! Solve it in PM's.

Vampy
May 14, 2014, 03:13 AM
ERP? Dafuq is ERP?

Macman
May 14, 2014, 03:14 AM
Erotic Roleplay.

Vampy
May 14, 2014, 03:23 AM
People do shit like that? o.O

Macman
May 14, 2014, 03:25 AM
More than you'd think.

Courina
May 14, 2014, 03:51 AM
pardon me for Team Ad's , but

Welcome to Radiant Hunters, we are claiming one of the best Team since PSO2 Launch , our only flaw that we are filled with perverts , and lewd talks are everyday casual here.

Random TeamMember : How come that was a Flaw?

Hobu
May 14, 2014, 04:09 AM
What the flying fuck did I just read?

Arksenth
May 14, 2014, 04:21 AM
I think they're asking me to perform my sexy cheerleader routine?

commercing high kicks in 3, 2, 1...

Sizustar
May 14, 2014, 04:33 AM
Well, if you keep it in the guild, it shouldn't be a problem, and don't use R18 Symbol art in public~
Had someone from the Chinese community got banned from PSO2 for spamming R18 SA recently
And asked them to post the 816 letter reason, and it was for offensive R18 SA.

Edson Drake
May 14, 2014, 11:56 AM
People do shit like that? o.O

When I first heard about it, I had that same reaction.

I had one "girl" trying that with me weeks after we've been playing together. It would start quite innocently from character lobby actions to straight vulgarity on chat.

Since I have a girlfriend that plays on my account and sometimes when I'm playing she's just beside me, it was very... interesting.

infiniteeverlasting
May 14, 2014, 01:18 PM
When I first heard about it, I had that same reaction.

I had one "girl" trying that with me weeks after we've been playing together. It would start quite innocently from character lobby actions to straight vulgarity on chat.

Since I have a girlfriend that plays on my account and sometimes when I'm playing she's just beside me, it was very... interesting.

.... Sounds like that online dating sim game.... Starts with a z I think, forgot the name. But that's ver creepy, you hav my condolences

DS23
May 14, 2014, 02:28 PM
Wot's wrong with bein' sexy?

Vintasticvin
May 14, 2014, 02:30 PM
Lol silly op get back to the Lion's Pride Inn

LordKaiser
May 14, 2014, 02:55 PM
I know that some people with artistic skills can make really beautiful and sexy characters but.. C'mon!

GHNeko
May 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
See 1st quote of my signature.

Isn't there like a general discussion section in PSOW's forum period? Not one within the PSO2 category.

chaoko99
May 16, 2014, 11:57 AM
See 1st quote of my signature.

Isn't there like a general discussion section in PSOW's forum period? Not one within the PSO2 category.

what?

ShinMaruku
May 16, 2014, 02:50 PM
This game probably has oodles of ERP with all the slackness of the dress and what not. :P

yoshiblue
May 16, 2014, 02:55 PM
There's Off Topic but everyone knows PSO2 General is where it's at.

Vintasticvin
May 16, 2014, 03:31 PM
There's Off Topic but everyone knows PSO2 General is where it's at.

^This

DoubleCannon
May 16, 2014, 06:30 PM
Geez... are ERP people just people who have no chance with RL girls / guys? Seems like such a low self pride to dip into this embarassing kind of human interaction lol. Sounds like these people could relate to Mclovin haha .."ITS IN"

Vintasticvin
May 16, 2014, 06:46 PM
"Lol you have no you wanna say I don't have a chance at having sex with a person RL? Well you don't t have a chance at meeting ppl IRL so you have to dip into this kind of human interaction"

And thats when you start questioning things.

Reyva
May 16, 2014, 08:46 PM
Eh while I really don't give a damn what someone does with their computer/virtual characters, there are better games that offer better graphics than pso2 for that meh. Got a whole list. Not to say PSO2 graphix iz bad, but I compare it to the other games I play and they are pretty meh. Then I really don't care if you do it, but if PSO2 characters float your boat, more power to ya..

Personally me, I'll say my hawt pair of pixels is hawt and say damn thats hawt. Thats bout it. The whole roleplay crap in general was something I was never into, but ERP? Lol, that give me a good morning or night laugh for me.

If I wanted to be a jackass which I will be, then I say those folks are also prolly the folks who look at Hentai and not real pR0n lolz. Course thats a assumption. Rather see pixels than the real thing haha. Probably have dreams of those virtual pixels too.

Reminds me of that movie, Virtuosity with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. That one guy in the movie who played your typical geek programmer that doesn't get any sunlight made some program which was like a virtual hot chick who was seductive. Was obsessed with her.....so much so he found a way to bring her to life, but instead got killed and *Enter Russell Crowe's character" haha.

If I ever meet a ERP in PSO2 which I doubt since I play it seldom, I'd just laugh and after that I'd want you far away from me until night time for another laugh. Got nothin against ya, but I definitely don't want ya hanging around me forever.

tuxdude143
May 16, 2014, 08:51 PM
Erotic Roleplay.

... What the flying fuck....

blace
May 16, 2014, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the internet. It happens everywhere.

The Walrus
May 16, 2014, 09:04 PM
I need an adult....

Kondibon
May 16, 2014, 09:14 PM
I'm confused as to why this is a big deal.

blace
May 16, 2014, 09:15 PM
I'm confused as to why anyone would admit to it and leave the thread like this.

Kondibon
May 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
I'm confused as to why anyone would admit to it and leave the thread like this.That's why I didn't bother responding before. But I come back and everyone is all "ew gross".
It's reminding me of how kids reacted to finding out someone was gay in middle school.

blace
May 16, 2014, 09:45 PM
That's why I didn't bother responding before. But I come back and everyone is all "ew gross".
It's reminding me of how kids reacted to finding out someone was gay in middle school.

I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.

Kantalope
May 16, 2014, 09:51 PM
I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.

This is (part of) why I avoid b20.

Kondibon
May 16, 2014, 09:55 PM
I generally avoid this section of the forums. Mostly from lack of interest in the game, but still partly due to threads like these.Are you kidding? This is the best part.

Edson Drake
May 16, 2014, 09:57 PM
I'm confused as to why this is a big deal.

It isn't, to me at least. It's kind of weird because I'm in a interesting situation which I mentioned. People are free to do whatever they want. I won't deny that the stuff I had to read was a bit disturbing though.

blace
May 16, 2014, 09:59 PM
Are you kidding? This is the best part.

I lack the mindset to even try to wrap my head around any of this.

Kondibon
May 16, 2014, 10:05 PM
I lack the mindset to even try to wrap my head around any of this.To put it another way, I find it more entertaining to watch people act like this about something as innocuous as erp/cybering, than getting up in arms about hard math and theory crafting for a game that's so grossly imbalanced regardless.
On the other hand, while I love in depth discussions that spawn from silly "drama" topics I guess a PSO forum isn't the place for that. Woe is me.

Enforcer MKV
May 16, 2014, 10:44 PM
Can't help but chuckle at the people who are weirded out by this.

It just...amuses me, somewhat.

omgwtflolbbl
May 16, 2014, 10:58 PM
I remember RPers from Celestial Hills in TERA (which is supposed to be its RP server) constantly complaining that there was only a bunch of ERP and very little actual RPing there, lol.

This game is waifu star online for a ton of people, and there are plenty who just sit around in the lobby all day dancing and chatting. Not sure why this would be surprising.

The number of inappropriate SAs that get spammed on ship 2 is actually a lot lower now than what I remember it to be from before I quit playing, so that's a plus.

blace
May 16, 2014, 11:16 PM
To put it another way, I find it more entertaining to watch people act like this about something as innocuous as erp/cybering, than getting up in arms about hard math and theory crafting for a game that's so grossly imbalanced regardless.
On the other hand, while I love in depth discussions that spawn from silly "drama" topics I guess a PSO forum isn't the place for that. Woe is me.

I don't really find it weird for any of this, just curious to why OP even bothered with it besides drawing attention or how this thread hasn't been handed over to FKL.

btw-Niji
May 16, 2014, 11:40 PM
can i join this team? my current one kinda sucks

DoubleCannon
May 17, 2014, 12:32 PM
Well I have one incident awhile back.. I joined a random one time.. and this person just suddenly starting saying really weird things to me. So I'm like okay im out lol. Afterwards my wife was watching me play and this creeper finds me in lobby.. started saying how they love me and im basically saying look you have issues im married please go do your weird flirting to someone who would want it. Then there all going um your my husband? And kept going on. My wife is like wtf is this bitch!? lol .. I then blocked this person on the game.

Hurray got that over with.. Wait.. No.. This person couple days later suddenly makes a PSO-world account. Then messages me! And started again with the redonk talking and saying that my wife doesnt need to know about her!? Holy god I am trying to just play a friggin game lol.

I then blocked this person here and havent had an issue since. But geez What did I do to deserve that! I am sure there are 1000's of guys who would be right into whatever that person was about.. lol

Xaelouse
May 17, 2014, 01:07 PM
with all the lewd clothing, accessories, LAs, and even room items you think there wont be any erp? Embrace it. They're probably the only people that still taste some flavor in this game

Kondibon
May 17, 2014, 01:10 PM
with all the lewd clothing, accessories, LAs, and even room items you think there wont be any erp? Embrace it. They're probably the only people that still taste some flavor in this game
I don't think taste and flavor are the words you should be using in this context...

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 02:12 PM
who wants 2 get some erp games goin 2nite

DoubleCannon
May 17, 2014, 02:41 PM
who wants 2 get some erp games goin 2nite

what happens if u erp with a person.. and u dont realize ur both dudes? "Shivers" lol

btw-Niji
May 17, 2014, 02:42 PM
"yolo"

!!!

Vintasticvin
May 17, 2014, 03:30 PM
Heres the thread in a nutshell: OP desperatly craving attention makes controversial thread to get desired attention.

@DoubleCannon: Well if you're having "fantasy ingame sex" with another player it really shouldn't matter what the partner's gender is unless its a serious relationship. but thats just me.

Z-0
May 17, 2014, 04:10 PM
what happens if u erp with a person.. and u dont realize ur both dudes? "Shivers" lol
When you RP, you RP as your characters. It doesn't matter what the sex/gender of the other person is in real life.

Chdata
May 17, 2014, 04:15 PM

I figured everyone already assumed everyone is a dude.

Which is why I don't RP nsfw stuff.

Vintasticvin
May 17, 2014, 04:24 PM
I figured everyone already assumed everyone is a dude.

Which is why I don't RP nsfw stuff.

^Fact of Online life

Silver Crow
May 17, 2014, 05:01 PM
just no, this thread needs to be deleted before any girls get turned off from this community, save your desperate fantasizing to yourself, like being cute and saying Japanese things, even acting like a girl is one thing. But two dudes stroking to each other's characters is beyond weird, that's for people with serious problems, get a girl guys what the hell is wrong with you. im speechless.I can't believe how well everyones taking this, have I gone mad?

chaoko99
May 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
Sure!
meet me in b6 in ship 20 in a few minutes, names relina, iif im not there, look for a guy named XenoOfficial (that's also his segaid, MSG him if you need to) also abyssion