PDA

View Full Version : Any guilds recruiting?

zerophyte
May 14, 2014, 07:30 AM
Just curious if there are any guilds setup for PSO2 (English lobby). And if yes, do they utilize Teamspeak/Raidcall/Mumble/Ventrilo chat servers?

Thanks.

Ephidiel
May 14, 2014, 07:55 AM
Ship10 Mythic Dawn is recruiting
we do have a Teamspeak server

Vampy
May 14, 2014, 10:24 AM
Are you just starting out? If so ship 2 as bad as it may seem at times is very welcoming to english speaking players.

Boltzmann
May 14, 2014, 10:27 AM
Check out the Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) board, lots of teams announce recruitment there.

Vintasticvin
May 14, 2014, 10:44 AM
If you're on ship 2 try not to let the horror stories, "Dark Falzs" (lil name the JP folks gave to hackers) and elite geared players run you off and the team I'm in is always recruiting new players. Phantom Knights is a small tight knit group unless we're getting on a particular member's butt about remaking the character, we have team "k"nights every wednesday nights and our leader is super awesome but is also mouth wateringly hot.

Oh and yes the team is helpful but there will be times help won't be available sooo yeah if this all sounds good we can arrange a meeting so you can get a team invite.

zerophyte
May 14, 2014, 10:58 AM
Are you just starting out? If so ship 2 as bad as it may seem at times is very welcoming to english speaking players.

I am just starting out, yeah.. I'm on Ship 2 I think. Got my Sega JP account setup, game installed and running the PSO2 Tweaker patches by AIDA on these forums.

I'm an old time veteran of Phantasy Star Universe, played the hell out of that game. And now I'm looking to get more serious into PSO2; plus I'd like to play the game with a group of cool people. Playing solo does get boring and lonely.

If you're on ship 2 try not to let the horror stories, "Dark Falzs" (lil name the JP folks gave to hackers) and elite geared players run you off and the team I'm in is always recruiting new players. Phantom Knights is a small tight knit group unless we're getting on a particular member's butt about remaking the character, we have team "k"nights every wednesday nights and our leader is super awesome but is also mouth wateringly hot.

Oh and yes the team is helpful but there will be times help won't be available sooo yeah if this all sounds good we can arrange a meeting so you can get a team invite.

Do you guys utilize a chat server like teamspeak in any way? I'm not big on constantly typing into text chat while trying to slay beasts n stuff to coordinate with my teammates. Definitely interested in joining if the group is active and playing at various hours during the week. I'm a late evening/night time player mostly.

Vintasticvin
May 14, 2014, 11:47 AM
Sadly we don't use a voice chat server but we are active and I hear the night hours is where its at aside from that we got players active in different time frames.

LordYata
May 14, 2014, 12:12 PM
If you like to be loud and obnoxious and words don't bother you, look up Outlaws.

Lumpen Thingy
May 14, 2014, 12:44 PM
if your a psu vet you can always join my team. we tend to use raidcall and skype just whisper me or send me a friend request under the id name THING

zerophyte
May 14, 2014, 01:08 PM
If you like to be loud and obnoxious and words don't bother you, look up Outlaws.
I don't like loud and obnoxious.. I get enough of that on Xbox Live.. >_>

if your a psu vet you can always join my team. we tend to use raidcall and skype just whisper me or send me a friend request under the id name THING
I've played all iterations of PSO up to PSU (Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PSP) Definitely looking for a team or guild that has order and that encourages questing in parties and helping one another out.