PDA

View Full Version : Dark Ragne

EverlastingGC
May 14, 2014, 11:36 AM
Where the hell is this dude? I need to kill 2 of them but I can't find them anywhere!

Shadowth117
May 14, 2014, 11:37 AM
They have a permanent spawn in Naberius II TA at the end and have a 50% chance of being the boss in in city aq.

EverlastingGC
May 14, 2014, 11:44 AM
They have a permanent spawn in Naberius II TA at the end and have a 50% chance of being the boss in in city aq.

Nab 2 is the simple one right? Just kill everything, no shortcuts no gimmicks

Unnamed Player
May 14, 2014, 11:47 AM
^ yes

rpgstar1
May 14, 2014, 11:58 AM
The funny part is, once you kill them for that quest, they always seem to appear in EQ. I remember one run through the ruins, I had to kill 4 of them.

Edson Drake
May 14, 2014, 12:08 PM
Yes the rng is weird. If you ever need special monster kill orders always go to the area you know the monster is there(not random occurence, Tacos are best).

This also seem to work on your favour too: those normal boss extermination orders, also seem to interfere with normal boss spawn rate, making rare bosses appearance occur more often, since you need a normal boss, the game will throw something else.

Or... it's all in my head, but that's how it happens with me.

infiniteeverlasting
May 14, 2014, 12:53 PM
Where the hell is this dude? I need to kill 2 of them but I can't find them anywhere!

Please post these kinds of questions in the quick questions thread.

Macman
May 14, 2014, 06:01 PM
Yes the rng is weird. If you ever need special monster kill orders always go to the area you know the monster is there(not random occurence, Tacos are best).

This also seem to work on your favour too: those normal boss extermination orders, also seem to interfere with normal boss spawn rate, making rare bosses appearance occur more often, since you need a normal boss, the game will throw something else.

Or... it's all in my head, but that's how it happens with me.
Always happens. Girard is always stacking the deck against you. Don't have his CO but have a Hans CO? Have three King Vardhas in a row! Wised up and grabbed the King Vardha CO for your next 20 attempts? Nope, no luck buddy.

You have no idea how long it took me to get the Fjorgalla CO done because of stuff like this... And I only got it done because I took the CO along for oceanids XQ with guaranteed results.