PDA

View Full Version : dark falz loser unit armor set???

diamondx
May 14, 2014, 05:43 PM
what is the weapon that matches with the dark falz loser unit armor set?

LordYata
May 14, 2014, 05:51 PM
There is a Sword, Gunslash, Bow, and Wand.
ダルスソレイド - Sword
ダルスヘイアン - Gunslash
ダルスバーレイ - Bow
ダルスウォレイド - Wand

They all have the same latent, which is damage reduction from darkers, it goes up to 40% at level 3.

AzureBlaze
May 15, 2014, 03:25 PM
I got the gunslash to this.
It appears to be a 12 star, came out of an untekked box. It is my first and only 12 star item. Very annoying because I don't use gunslashes at all (does anybody? I never see anybody with one) Looks like a gold thing with a wing and a half on the end or something...never equipped it because I kind of want rid of it. I was HU sub BR at the time, idk why the game won't ever drop swords for me it's pretty much all I use.

Which one of the weps to the set seems to drop the most?
Has anybody gotten any of the others / if so how is it?

Sizustar
May 15, 2014, 03:45 PM
It appears to be a 12 star, came out of an untekked box. It is my first and only 12 star item. Very annoying because I don't use gunslashes at all (does anybody? I never see anybody with one) Looks like a gold thing with a wing and a half on the end or something...never equipped it because I kind of want rid of it. I was HU sub BR at the time, idk why the game won't ever drop swords for me it's pretty much all I use.

Fo/Te use Gunslash to recover PP

And Sakai play a Hunter that uses only gunslash.

Omega-z
May 15, 2014, 07:55 PM
With what LordYata posted these are what they should be in English with fixing the Abbreviated short hand JP. Dulse Soul Raid - Sword, Dulse Peace - Gun Slasher, Dulse Varley - Bullet Bow and Dulse Woe Raid - Wand. Which all have a boost with the Luther Set: Rear / Luther Penna, Arm / Luther Fells, Leg / Luther Derota.

@AzureBlaze & Etc. - I thought Sega made it easier to get the weapons based on your "Main" class over any other classes? But how it's been over a year since they had done that update and there's little change to the drops seems it needs an upgrade.

Dia79
May 15, 2014, 10:40 PM

that gs ur talking about is an 11* not 12*